Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 171 - 180 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: "Dirty talk: Why you may not need to wash your jeans"
People are generally over concerned about constantly washing and replacing things whether or not they are actually dirty. I think its the influence of marketing. more soap, more detergent, more clo...

In Chaff » Dirty talk: Why you may not need to wash your jeans
January 04, 10:52pm

Re: Re: ADD/ADHD
This thread is just surreal. Why are so many maliciously misinterpreting what people are saying? I can only assume they are trolls . NO WHERE on this thread did anyone even bring up autism or a...

In Chaff » US only medical conditions
January 04, 7:58pm

Re luke
Thats what so perverse about ADD diagnosis. The symptoms of ADD are the exact same as totally normal healthy reactions to bad teaching and poor parenting - UNLIKE autism and asbergers that, if an...

January 04, 5:34pm

Re: Re: Re: US only medical conditions
"I picked up the concepts very quickly and was bored and disruptive. Challenge me and I can get laser focused. For example, in 5 grade I finished 5th and 6th grade math in a year. So, do a lit...

January 04, 5:10pm

Re: Re: Cuben Tarp
I would go with a cuben flat tarp from Z packs. They seem to be the most reasonably priced. I prefer a 9x7 for solo use.

In GEAR » What size tarp to get?
January 04, 3:21pm

Re: Wow
"Tell that the French mom I worked with who fed her kids practically all organic food but whose son still has Asbergers (no drug for that either just difficult tutoring). Whatever the sins of ...

January 04, 2:30pm

Re: US only medical conditions
The pharmaceutical industry creates many new disorders. Oh, and they just happen to have a drug to fix it... I agree with Eugene. Many,many kids are put on serious drugs simply because they are ...

January 04, 2:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Re Re Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
I agree with the posters that say that UL isn't new its just a change in mental perspective on the individual level. Most all of the innovation comes from the development of new lighter, stro...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
January 03, 10:54pm

Re: geer
I think Ryan's yawn is probably towards gear in general and not so much any lack of "innovation". Inovation is sumwhat subjective but nothing ground breaking has come along- but I t...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
December 31, 4:32pm

Re: Re: Patagonia Brilliant Neon Colors in Outdoor Gear - Woohoo!
I like some bright colors but some I find a little too much and bit over the top for my taste. But -thats just my personal taste. I like a few items to have bright colors but not all. I do not k...

In GEAR » Patagonia Brilliant Neon Colors in Outdoor Gear - Woohoo!
December 27, 10:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am