BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 171 - 180 of 2688 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...269

Forum » Thread

Oh
Thanks Doug, I think the problems I am having is that I am still trying to do this on my ipad because I have't imported all my photos to the Mac Mini yet. I think the app for the ipad must be...

In Other Activities » Help me pick a computer
February 05, 9:00am

Imovie question for Ian or Doug ??
Thanks Ian. I was able to find a way of shortening the time each picture shows and to get rid of the transition. The only way I could do it was by working with each individual picture, which took a...

February 05, 7:00am

Yoga in the mountains
Best yoga session I had was last summer in the Trinity Alps, overlooking a lake, sun rising behind me and a mountain. Granite was cold but my shoulders warmed up with the sun and I was ever so pres...

In Chaff » Why you shouldn't buy a yoga mat.
February 04, 11:38am

Imovie
I will try some more with Imovie. So far I have not had much luck with finding a way to speed up the interval to anything less than a few seconds, but that was with the Ipad. I will try with my new...

February 04, 10:39am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I got one.
Ian and Doug, What I would like to be able to do is stitch together pictures taken from each camera I have, to create a time lapse of all the animals that came and went in each location. David ...

February 04, 8:48am

Re: Re: I got one.
Ha ha Greg :) I am just glad I did not get what the sales woman at Best Buy was pushing. While the all in one were appealing, I think that having a separate monitor makes a lot more sense. This li...

February 03, 10:56pm

I got one.
I bought it where I work, because they have the educational discount. I ended up getting a Mac Mini, for just over 500 dollars; a Samsung 23" LED monitor, on sale for 120.00. I had a keyboard...

February 03, 10:18pm

Re: Re: Please don't delete
I now have my Flickr photos related to my trail camera set as visible to friends and family only. If you are BPL member with a Flickr account I can add you as a friend. http://www.flickr.com/photo...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 03, 7:49am

Computer
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and sorry for getting impatient, which was due to my lack of understanding and not doing the work to get there. So on one hand I am prone to getting an "a...

February 03, 7:42am

Re: Re: Boat re-sale and karma
+1 Roger. All we need is more rules ...

In Chaff » Replies to Gear section thread "Gear Swap Practices"
February 02, 9:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.