BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 171 - 180 of 2884 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...289

Forum » Thread

Re: It's cuz' Obama
This poster (first two posts...) sounds very familiar. Looking to stir up some more.

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 30, 11:19pm

-pause
Thanks for everyone's input and the encouragement. Thankfully my down/pissy times seem to only last a day or so; the low energy can last a little longer. By the way, I am not blaming everyth...

In Chaff » Hormones and such
April 27, 4:33pm

From this morning
A couple more.. And thank you everyone!

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
April 26, 5:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Living off land??
I heard the AT is busy enough that all you need to pack is a taser and you can resupply with all the necessary gear and food every night. :) Edited: that has been an joke a few of us have s...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Food calculations
April 25, 5:00pm

Re: Re: Recent pics
Jerry, I see bobcats pretty regularly but I would have thought it was just the same one. I saw the mountainlion twice at night and once on the trail....so I knew it was there but I did not know the...

April 25, 9:55am

Recent pics
Here are a few recent ones. I have plenty of nighttime shots from behind. Need two cameras at each location ;) This is the same trail, same angle, different day. The largest and most ragged of t...

April 25, 9:02am

Re: Re: Re: Hormones and such
You guys are probably right, and the amount of angry disputes should be proof of that. I have seen good honest discussions on here and there are a lot of knowledgeable people that add invaluable in...

April 25, 6:20am

Hormones and such
Not that I can blame all of it on hormones, but perimenopause is no fun. The years ( maybe months now) leading up to the "change" can be rough for some women and they have not been a walk...

April 24, 6:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For old tyme cotton pickin' too it seems ..
Maybe I misread, and I would ask for an explanation but has never worked. I do not like the Tea Party; I have never defended Bundy.

April 24, 2:24pm

Re: Re: For old tyme cotton pickin' too it seems ..
"Now watch Matthew and Kat defend........ 5 4 3 2 1....... BOOM" To speak of me as someone who would defend racist ideas and comments is wrong and ignorant and this is as much of a ...

April 24, 11:14am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.