BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 171 - 180 of 2704 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...271

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: UL positive feedback system-Mitol
"Okay, that's it. When are we getting married? Or do we actually have to meet first..." I think it's definitively time you two get a room, but big enough for Mark too. :)

In Philosophy & Technique » UL positive feedback system
February 12, 3:28pm

Trailcampro
They still have a few demos for sale and a couple of models on sale right now. Like I said, I rarely give a company a shout out. I think in the last couple of years I have only posted about Quest O...

In Gear Deals » Trail Cameras some demos on sale
February 12, 1:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Not a survival situation
What?? And I agree with Jerry here. This thread ought to be renamed the Kumbaya of Chaff.

In Chaff » Montana Mountain Man Arrested For Fishing Without A License (or was it taking the King's deer?) Because He Was Hungry.
February 12, 10:44am

Re: Montbell bag stretchiness
I love my SS#2. I actually just got it out of the drier a few minutes ago:) It stretches just right for me: stays snug, not much resistance, never feel like I am fighting it. I mostly use quilts be...

In GEAR » Montbell bag stretchiness
February 11, 10:35pm

With Max
I agree with Max.

In Gear Swap » 1st Post "I'll take it"
February 11, 6:53pm

Re: Re: @Daryl
My daughter saw it on Instagram, his name there is calicoasthmb. I called him out on it and he got angry and said he took it and I was the liar. So I took a picture of his post and posted it callin...

In Chaff » Rain!
February 11, 10:43am

@Daryl
Bu the way Daryl, that picture of my previous avatar was "stolen" by a man in Half Moon Bay that claimed he took it with an iPhone and shared it on all kinds of social media . Tattooed mu...

In Chaff » Rain!
February 11, 9:55am

Refresh
Ian, I have Safari and after I cleared history and erased the cookies I was "updated". But no, Jerry, on my work PC the refresh did not do the job and Justin's suggestion worked.

In Chaff » Rain!
February 11, 9:00am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rain!-Off Topic
Nope Jerry, that does not work.

In Chaff » Rain!
February 10, 11:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rain!-Off Topic
Thanks Justin. I am on my Ipad so right now I don't have that option. Which avatar do you see for me?

In Chaff » Rain!
February 10, 10:46am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.