Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 171 - 180 of 3137 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...314

Forum » Thread

Re: reciprocate?
I think Katherine makes a good point. ( and with a name like that she's got be cool anyway:) @MB I agree with you to a point. I think that some people have not had enough positive, rewarding...

In Philosophy & Technique » sharing the fun
August 30, 4:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BPL always satisfies
I am working on better internet behavior...it's almost essential :)

In GEAR » is a knife a non-essential item?
August 29, 4:34pm

Re: What does "essential" mean?
"The problem with this discussion is that before you can decide whether or not something is essential, you first has to agree upon a common definition of "essential." If you don'...

August 29, 4:21pm

Re: Re: Re: BPL always satisfies
Jimmy b. I quoted you and used it to make one point. I did not craft my post merely as a reply to you. I was addressing a number of people.

August 29, 2:40pm

Re: BPL always satisfies
"Maybe time to real it in a little. Let me remind all of what they know already and that is the tool between your ears will be the ONLY single tool that will save you when it hits the fan. No ...

August 29, 12:06pm

Re: Re: Amusing Posters
I laugh every time I see this picture of you guys, Doug, Ken Tom K. and Ian. To think you guys found one another on BPL ... . For those that don't recognize them. From left to ri...

In Chaff » Amusing Posters
August 29, 7:31am

Re: Re: is a knife a non-essential item?
"I carry a pocket knife every day. Why wouldn't I carry one while hiking?" Same here. It would make no sense for me to leave it home when backpacking. No problem if some of...

August 27, 11:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Sold
Can I do a gift Paypal to avoid fees?? Sorry folks, I am relived that I did not fracture my ankle again. Just a bad sprain :-0 Feeling silly. No, did not get painkillers either. Just lots o...

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
August 27, 9:58pm

Re: Re: Sold
Pm sent. Ps. Boy Ian and Ken. We are troublemakers.

August 27, 9:52pm

Re: Sold
Second in line .

August 27, 9:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.