Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 171 - 180 of 3429 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...343

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little
"- no, I do NOT believe that the West is responsible for all the world's ills." In an honest discussion you should not have to defend yourself like that Ben. It is clear that you n...

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
February 05, 5:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Little
"....you to want us to believe that Putin is a benign figure whom we've simply pushed too far, which again is preposterous." I think it's more along the lines of : Putin is N...

February 05, 5:11pm

Taking someone along
Why would you want to take anyone "along", particularly on an adventure? Unless it's a joint venture with excited, capable and willing partners...why bother? The title itself answer...

In Philosophy & Technique » Why do male adventurers not take their female partners along?
February 05, 3:25pm

Re: Re: Little
My answer was to the question " what are you doing....". Not the country...

February 05, 1:38pm

Little
"Please give examples of what you're doing to make the world a better place. " A valid question. Trying to raise a daughter that has an open mind, and not just in the current flavo...

February 05, 12:26pm

Hopefully Europe has a little more sense
Since they stand to lose much more if the conflict escalates. http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcelmichelson/2015/02/05/france-and-germany-enter-last-call-ukraine-peace-talks-with-russia/

February 05, 9:11am

Re: photographic.
Let's keep it positive :) We are all a bit weird and cool and share more than we think we do. I have enjoyed every GGG and other outings with BPL members. Sounds like it was a great weeken...

In Chaff » Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
February 04, 8:29pm

Re: Opinions on self defense. Threatened by hippie with machete
Franco, I missed that recipe... Mine was an inside joke and that isn't really fair to do. But you are right, Ian could eat the marmot... I better not return to this thread ;) but it is m...

In Chaff » Opinions on self defense. Threatened by hippie with machete
February 04, 6:50pm

Make me an offer
I don't use it. I don't need it. It's a quality, warm puffy.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Alpine down jacket
February 04, 5:58pm

Re: Re: here you go
"If attacked by a marmot and it's between beating it with my trekking poles in a classic windmill attack, or rabies shots, the marmot is going to take a beating." Ian, marmots ca...

In Chaff » Opinions on self defense. Threatened by hippie with machete
February 04, 4:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.