Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

KEN LARSON (KENLARSON) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Michigan
About Me Mounteering, climbing and backpacking and outdoor endeavors I have been engaged with since age eleven all over North America and Canada. Retired educator, researcher and outdoor facilitator. Currently dealing with Multiple Myeloma Cancer and still backpacking with the grandchildren on a "lighter note".
CityGrand Haven
StateMI
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by KEN LARSON

Showing 171 - 180 of 591 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...60

Forum » Thread

ULA Circuit for Kids
"The ULA Circuit comes in Kid sizes."......The Circuit can also be ordered with a 12"18"adjustable harness system works great for kids. Purchased two ULA Circuits for two older ...

In GEAR » kids UL pack
October 10, 7:32am

****FS Feathered Friends Helios Down Pants ****SOLD
>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<

In Gear Swap » ****FS Feathered Friends Helios Down Pants ****
October 05, 1:10pm

"****FS Feathered Friends Helios Down Pants ****
PRICE DROPPED >>>>>>>>>>$175 SHIPPED FREE in CONUSA<<<<<<<< If you think that price is too high, and would like to make me a COUNTER ...

October 05, 11:42am

"****FS Rab - Microlight Alpine Jacket - Men's****"SOLD
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In Gear Swap » ****FS Rab - Microlight Alpine Jacket - Men's****
October 05, 4:55am

****FS Rab - Microlight Alpine Jacket - Men's****
I was going to use the down jacket here in Michigan a few year back when the trip I was planning on with my wife was canceled because of a stem cell replacement for my multiple myeloma cancer I am ...

In Gear Swap » ****FS Rab - Microlight Alpine Jacket - Men's****
October 03, 7:03am

Hawk Vittles
I passed this on to Redhawk this is his return: "Thanks for the info Ken. Didn't see that particular post in the thread. It's interesting, one individual talks about the "noodl...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Hawk Vittles
September 26, 9:51am

New Sawyer 2014 MINI Filter
Questions I sent to SAWYER and their answer as of 20Sept2013 concerning the filter: Is the new Sawyer MINI™ Filter Hollow Fiber Membrane mass and volume the same as the Original Sawyer Squeeze...

In Gear Deals » New Sawyer 2014 MINI Filter on Sale
September 20, 9:11am

****FS Feathered Friends Helios Down Pants ****
I have a **New**, NEVER USED Feathered Friends Helios Pants (LARGE) that I was planning to use on ACONCAGUA. Shortly after I retired and had this trip "in the making," I was dx with multi...

September 16, 11:45am

Person to check this out with at Trail Designs
Brittany, Rand Lindsly... is the person that will give you the straight "scoop" on your inquiry. Has returned from his recent adventure.

In Gear Deals » Fire Pot and Titanium Windscreen Kit
September 12, 10:11am

Fire Pot and Titanium Windscreen K
To answer you alcohol question: Here are some more test data that might prove interesting to you:

In Gear Deals » Fire Pot and Titanium Windscreen Kit
September 10, 7:28am

All Reader Reviews by KEN LARSON

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

123Mountain OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
>>>>>>>>BEWARE<<<<<<<< Read the BB Business Review BELOW before you decide to purchase ITEMS from this company. BB Business Review

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 22, 7:19am

SOTO PRODUCTS STOVES & POCKET TORCH
Would highly recommend ANY of SOTO's products as they RATE 5 in my estimation. I have purchased and have used many of SOTO's products (STOVES: iso & white gas and POCKET TORCHES: butan...

In Stoves - Canister
May 24, 10:57am

Sawyer In-Line Filter
SP-125 PURIFIER (NOW - SP-35 PURIFIER)

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 08, 2:15pm

MSR Mountain Safety Research HyperFlow microfilter
I purchased one of the very first MSR Hyperflow filters from REI (April08) and experienced many of the filter issues that have been mentioned (reduced output, hard pumping, backflushing difficulties a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
February 25, 10:24am

Alpkit CarbonLite
CarbonLite hiking/trekking pole review: • I have been using “h...

In Trekking Poles
June 30, 9:06am

PossumDown Gloves (BPL Gear Shop)
I was interested in the level of warmth provided by an overmitt and wool liner combination and did some cold weather testing of hand gear for the last three days, since the temperatures in Michigan we...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
November 30, 1:57pm