BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 171 - 180 of 629 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: "Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
Eric, thanks for posting that for me. I just got back in... long day. Richard, I'd prefer Grubb Hut over Echo Lake area (my usual stomping grounds up there). I'm ok with changing the ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
February 05, 8:48pm

Re: Re: "Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
deleted

February 04, 9:10pm

Lick Observatory
David had the great idea to swing by the Lick Observatory on the way home from the GGG. I thought I'd include those photos as well. It's a great place to visit and not too far from Coe. For...

In Photo Gallery » 5th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2013: Henry Coe State Park, California
January 31, 9:56am

GGG5
Michael, those shots with the rainbow are awesome, especially the second one! Wow! Would you consider adding these to the larger GGG5 photo thread also? (other thread: http://www.backpackingligh...

In Photo Gallery » GGG 5
January 31, 9:50am

Re: Re: 5th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2013: Henry Coe State Park, California
Nice photos everyone. I spent 90% of my time catching up with everyone I missed last year and didn't take many photos, I didn't talk to many of the manufacturers, heck I didn't even dri...

In Photo Gallery » 5th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2013: Henry Coe State Park, California
January 31, 9:04am

Re: Re: Sierra Snowshoe
Andrew - agreed. I think I'll try to speak with the highway patrol and if I can't get this sorted tomorrow, maybe a change of location is in order.

January 30, 8:39pm

Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
Hey gang. To recap for those who may not have have noticed - I updated the original post a few days ago to reflect popular opinion on the trip location and dates. Scott's Lake is outsid...

January 30, 5:24pm

Dewey Point 2013, A Few More Photos
Kat let me borrow her camera since I had a problem with my memory card. She was nice enough to let me take home the memory card from the GGG which still had the images on it. I shot several pano...

In Post-Trip Reports » Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
January 29, 8:54am

Brooks "Pure" series clearance
It sounds like Brooks is rolling out the next design iteration on all the Pure shoes, so the current/old ones are on sale. I noticed it at REI but bought a second pair of Pure Grits from EMS for $6...

In Gear Deals » Brooks "Pure" series clearance
January 28, 10:15pm

Re: Misery.....
Nice report, Chris. Sounds like you two had a couple of nice days and not too bad of a night. Maybe a warmer bag or a secondary quilt is in order :) Looking forward to the next one...

In Post-Trip Reports » Yosemite Snowshoeing: Badger Pass to Sentinel Dome
January 28, 10:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am