BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 171 - 180 of 590 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...59

Forum » Thread

GGG5: Trail Run Anyone?
I'm thinking about hitting up a short run whilst GGGing. Going to start at camp, head down to Soda Springs, then along the creek to China Hole, ascending up to Manzanita Point and back to camp ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
January 02, 3:26pm

Re: Re: Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
mee2

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
December 15, 8:49pm

Re: Jacob
Cool, cool. Thx for the invite, Adan (et all). I'm not competitive about running, it's all about fun. The only reason I even took it up was because of what you guys did (the R2R2R). I wa...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Joshua Tree CRHT Run
December 14, 8:15am

Re: Joshua Tree Run March 2nd.
Bumping it to March makes the proposition better for me. I'll say maybe. I may decide to just come down for support if you guys are cool with that. I wouldn't mind setting up at a str...

December 13, 9:46am

New and calorie dense
It's not often I find a new calorie dense food that I actually like. I discovered Frontier Bites at a trail run recently and have been pretty impressed by them. Light and crunchy and pack aroun...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New and calorie dense
December 10, 1:59pm

Re: 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G.
Alright man, I'm paid up.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
December 09, 2:11pm

Re: elevation profile
Mike, is the link you were going to post? http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/410883 Doesn't sound too bad at all from that description.

December 07, 7:55pm

Re: Joshua Tree CRHT Run
Craig, I was quite stoked by the adventure that you and the others embarked on across the Grand Canyon and back - inspired enough to get me out running on roads, trails, whatever... which tradition...

December 07, 4:13pm

GR5
Despite it not being a wilderness route, the scenery is incredible! Excellent photos. Thanks for the very detailed report... yet another place to visit some day.

In Post-Trip Reports » GR5 and Vanoise - September 2012
October 13, 3:02pm

Re: 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0
Ken, I'll be there (barring major conflicts). Are you thinking about moving the date due to OR?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0
October 11, 10:08am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am