Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 171 - 180 of 4673 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...468

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which soap?
"So swimming is out now?" *begin parenthetical thought bubble* (Hmm when Craig says it like that, it really makes it look kind of silly when we say things like "swimming is not...

In GEAR » New favorite luxury item, the Simple Shower
May 28, 2:48pm

Re: coupon availble now
Hi May, I tried to place an order earlier but the discount didn't come up when I entered the promo code. Did you guys sell your sale limit or am I screwing something up on my end?

In Gear Deals » 1.49 for Pocket XPE Q5 600 Lumens 7W Zoomable LED Flashlight ( only 20 times available )
May 27, 10:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Closest to a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat without being a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat?
Yup they ugly. Enough to make an onion cry. But the doc had to cut some meat off of my neck this year so I'd better buy one. I think the Tilley hats look kind of sharp.

In GEAR » Closest to a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat without being a Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat?
May 27, 10:35pm

Re: logic lesson
Sigh

May 27, 10:30pm

Re: Squamish vs Alpine Houdini for Wind / Rain Jacket
I have the Squamish. The light rain it's capable of repelling is the light rain I'd hike through without a rain jacket anyways.

In GEAR » Squamish vs Alpine Houdini for Wind / Rain Jacket
May 27, 3:28pm

16mm
I have the 16mm and it's good enough for my purposes and better than the kit zoom lens. That's typically the only lens I take backpacking. I keep hearing the 20mm is better but at 30m...

In Photography » Favorite Sony Lens
May 27, 3:19pm

Re: Cool!
Yes the straw is to let air in when using a hardish sided bottle like a 2l soda bottle. It's unnecessary when using a bladder so I'm not using it.

May 27, 11:36am

New favorite luxury item, the Simple Shower
I purchased the Simple Shower off of Amazon a few weeks ago and have taken roughly a dozen showers with it at home. I have short hair and have found that I can bathe and completely rinse off using...

May 27, 10:25am

Re: How do you rinse out clothes? Wash off body?
Short answer: Focus on keeping hands, crotch, armpits, and feet clean while not cross contaminating grime/funk/fungus from dirty bits to the mommy/daddy parts. When water is scarce, I use baby wip...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How do you rinse out clothes? Wash off body?
May 27, 10:19am

Re: Re: Re: Re: why do i need to keep buying stuff????
"You obviously need children to take your mind off gear. Doug?" I think it's safe to say that dating just about any man who frequents BPL, also qualifies as adopting a child. J...

In Chaff » why do i need to keep buying stuff????
May 26, 10:33am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm