Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Loves me some hiking.
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 171 - 180 of 4935 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...494

Forum » Thread

I'll take the works...
...for $20 if still available. PM coming. edit Payment sent. Thanks again Dale!

In Gear Swap » FS: UL tripods Joby SLR and Ultrapod
July 22, 2:15pm

Re: Study: Wolf Attacks Still Leading Cause Of Death In U.S.
Have I mentioned how much I love The Onion? “Early action is key,” said Johns Hopkins Hospital Director of Lupinology Julia Goodwin, who urged victims to call for help the moment they suspec...

In Chaff » Two from the Onion
July 22, 9:01am

Avian 007
I'd probably fail this test

In Chaff » Avian 007
July 22, 8:39am

Re: Re: From the Onion
I was in DC, one of a few cities where you can get a hard copy of the Onion on the street, when the housing bubble popped. I saw this article the morning after the US collectively came to terms wi...

In Chaff » Two from the Onion
July 21, 11:33pm

Re: Re: Re: "Best SD Memory Card For The Sony A6000"
I had a chance to play with the RX100i and thought that level gauge was a nice feature. I really have no understanding as to why they got rid of it. I attempted to order a spirit level hot shoe c...

In Photography » A6000
July 21, 11:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MLD Core
I ordered one yesterday. I tried the water bottle on the shoulder strap thing with my ULA Ohm 2.0 and didn't really care for it. Figured that since my options were pretty limited with this pa...

In GEAR » Mountain Laurel Designs Core ready for ordering
July 21, 5:52pm

Re: t-shirts
"Hmm, so for those wearing a t-shirt underneath, the benefits of the buttonfront shirt are sun and bug protection, I'm guessing?" Yes. I guess it's a habit from wearing a vari...

In GEAR » buttonfront shirts: nylon vs polyester
July 21, 1:06pm

Re: buttonfront shirts: nylon vs polyester
"I imagine poly wicks/breathes a little better but maybe holds stink more than nylon? Is poly generally less durable?" I find that nylon is more durable, performance difference between...

In GEAR » buttonfront shirts: nylon vs polyester
July 21, 12:09pm

Re: Circle of life
Hmmm... Doug kisses a frog and ends up with owl pellets instead of a princess. I think your high school teacher Ms. Ratched put a curse on you after your candy bar episode.

In Chaff » Circle of life
July 21, 9:48am

Re: "Best SD Memory Card For The Sony A6000"
With the firmware update 2.0 and now having XAVC S video recording capabilities, those who aren't currently using a class 10 card may have to reconsider. Alik Griffin wrote a great article...

In Photography » A6000
July 21, 9:29am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm