Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 171 - 180 of 4512 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...452

Forum » Thread

Re: Chairman Meow's response to Van Halen's Jump
Go ahead an' JUMP!

In Chaff » I came not to bring peace, but a Storm. A Howard Storm that is.
April 04, 1:04pm

Re: This is why rules should exist for sales
"Simple rules for sales, like the ones that they have over on HammockForums, would suffice to help prevent this sort of abuse. 50 post minimum to be able to sell, and a strict prohibition on u...

In Gear Swap » Quantum Endurance Climashield Quilt 5'X7' Slate Grey 75$
April 04, 1:01pm

Re: Re: Re: bandaids
"Overkill for me. I always bring a velociraptor-proof shelter." Andy, you seem to be a great guy and I greatly appreciate your sense of humor. I find it sad that we can never hike tog...

In GEAR » First Aid Emergency Kit
April 04, 11:49am

Re: Re: No it's not
"Not even 2.5 ounces?" Ha! Some legitimate humor in all this!

April 04, 11:39am

Re: No it's not
If a unicorn ran into my livingroom right now, I'd find that less amazing than what I'm reading here. This is the worst behavior I've ever witnessed from a seller here at BPL and that&...

April 04, 11:30am

Re: bandaids
I have three trauma kits and a milspec IFAK I can put my hands on in less than a minute from where I'm sitting right now. BVMs, cat tourniquets, Israeli bandages, occlusive dressing, and every...

In GEAR » First Aid Emergency Kit
April 04, 10:32am

Re: Flagged
Flagged? How dare you sir! Well you leave me no choice. Pointless, you are now placed in the Axis of Evil. You have no one to blame but yourself.

April 04, 8:57am

Re: Please stop being rude
The loft and weights don't match up with what you advertised at the time of sale. Mistakes happen but your response is pathetic, rude, and symptomatic of poor character. I'd say it...

April 04, 8:48am

Re: I DO WHAT I WANT!
Looks like someone is hitting the airplane glue early today (not hatin' we all need hobbies). . .

April 04, 8:27am

Re: STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD
Pointless, I just wanted to clarify, there isn't a provision in the rules that allows for you to pull a stunt like this once a year on April Fools day. Just in case you were wondering.

April 04, 8:14am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm