BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 171 - 180 of 3401 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...341

Forum » Thread

Tonight I shall announce to my wife...
"Woman, come hither and partake of the intoxicating aroma of my testosterone!" Edit: for the record, already had surgery.

In GEAR » is a knife a non-essential item?
August 29, 5:57pm

Re: Core
Prices keep dropping on the Fenix 2 as well. I have a Forerunner which is now on loan to a co-worker after I bought the 310XT (highly recommended). I figure if I bought the Fenix2 or Ambit, I cou...

In Gear Deals » Suunto watches sale
August 29, 5:15pm

Re: Suunto
Thanks Wolfs. I have a Casio Pathfinder which is serving me well. I shamelessly hoard watches and knives so I'm sure I'll eventually get around to buying he Core even though there'...

In Gear Deals » Suunto watches sale
August 29, 4:53pm

Uintas
Enjoyable TR Ryan. Between your report and the one Pmags shared last year of the Uinta Highline Trail, this area is on my bucket list now.

In Editor's Roundtable » Trekking the High Uintas Wilderness: Circumnavigation of the Rock Creek Shelf
August 29, 4:48pm

League of Shadows
"I'm reluctant to say this publicly but I believe he may be a member of the League of Shadows." I will say that I'm not part of the League of Shadows but I can neither confirm ...

In Chaff » Amusing Posters
August 29, 1:37pm

Re: Re: BPL always satisfies
With the tool between my ears, I can walk into the wilderness buck naked, make a knife from obsidian, skin a dozen marmots and make clothes and shelter from their hides. I call this technique Marm...

In GEAR » is a knife a non-essential item?
August 29, 12:55pm

Re: Re: Bella
As a warning, you've never experienced a real guilt trip until you've experienced a labrador guilt trip.

In Chaff » BPL Pet Of The Month Thread
August 29, 8:29am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Amusing Posters
I thought we already established on Katharina's thread from a year or so ago that we'd share the title of Secretary of Distilled Affairs and that our first order of business would be to ens...

August 28, 10:09pm

Bella
What a pretty girl! I'm having a hard time telling from the picture. Chocolate labrador?

In Chaff » BPL Pet Of The Month Thread
August 28, 9:37pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Amusing Posters
I was going more for "subsidizer of cuben." Why would I be the scourge of Shi'a? ISIS and Putin I get.

August 28, 9:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm