Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 171 - 180 of 3953 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...396

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Weird ads
So yeah, no surfing BPL anywhere where someone can shoulder surf.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ad blocker for mobile devices
January 02, 7:45pm

Re: Re: Weird ads
Oh it's non stop. Here's what's up now The last Asian ladies ad was for Thai women. Now they're seeing if I prefer the Philipines. . This one shows up from time to time...

January 02, 7:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Weird ads
No Martians . ..

January 02, 7:34pm

Re: Re: Re: Weird ads
Please feel free to flog or flag my last few responses.

January 02, 7:30pm

Re: Re: Weird ads
Ok after posting the last response, there's a Russian Ladies ad at the top of the page for me. so the next sentence... Er... Random words in no particular order is an experiment. Here it ...

January 02, 7:30pm

Re: Weird ads
Kat, I tried that a few times without success. The Sugar Momma ad seems to be universal, but best I can tell, the other ads are random and target us individually. The all knowing all seei...

January 02, 7:03pm

Re: Re: The Jetboil Sol is Dead
"OK, I'll bite. Why then are they discontinuing the Sol line of stoves? " "My guess is because of the issues with the Ti version." This plus I very much doubt that the...

In GEAR » JetBoil Sol update?
January 02, 5:43pm

Re: PIF kids ski/board helmets.
Packages sent. Threw in some pet hair at no extra charge. Postage was reasonable so don't worry about reimbursement. Knowing that I've defied the "Bupping Nazis" is its own...

In Gear Swap » PIF kids ski/board helmets.
January 02, 4:41pm

Re: lets do it!
I have both of your addresses and heading to the post office shortly

In Gear Swap » PIF kids ski/board helmets.
January 02, 3:58pm

Re: saw the movie
Saw the movie with my wife last night. Hiking to personal drama ratio in the book, if memory serves, was about a 40/60 split. Movie seemed more like a 20/80 split. I think it gave my wif...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out
January 02, 11:02am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm