Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 171 - 180 of 4295 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...430

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Spooning :)
Now now Michael! Katharine and Paul seem to be happily married to their significant others. I'm sure to avoid scandal, they'd use some Skurka approved winter survival techniques. .

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 24, 12:09pm

Bjorn, Erin, and Hig... Kickstarter done right
The last project I backed, the guy took the money and ran. Radio silence ever since even after I reached out to him once or twice. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chaseway/death-valley-c...

In On the Web » something new coming from Erin and Hig?
February 24, 12:05pm

Re: Spooning :)
"I am helping to guide with him on a winter/intro to skiing trip this weekend." I'd actually like to take one of those courses. I'll keep my eye on his website for a class nex...

February 24, 11:23am

Re: Re: Re: Help with titanium pots
For me, yes. If breakfast is oatmeal, I heat two cups of water, pour one cup into my oatmeal, and then use the rest for coffee, adding more water if necessary. If you drink freeze dried coffee th...

In GEAR » Help with titanium pots
February 24, 11:20am

Re: Re: Bring on the internet apocalypse
He's an incredible athlete. He certainly has the trail miles and wilderness experiences to give his resume credibility. Who gives a $%!+ what his style is? If he likes hiking that way th...

February 24, 10:00am

Re: Squamish
I have the 2014 Squamish and think it's great. It's not the lightest option but it's such a great piece of gear for me that I don't care. I do sleep with it on with a t shirt unde...

In GEAR » I lost my Houdini. What now?
February 24, 9:21am

Re: Help with titanium pots
"That said, would you go with a 1.3 liter or a 0.9 liter size pot? I want the most versatility without going too big." As previously mentioned, difficult to say without knowing your co...

In GEAR » Help with titanium pots
February 24, 8:44am

Re: ULA Ohm 2.0 Questions
1. What Kevperro said. It's not the best compression system in the world but it works fine. When I want to compress my pack, I do tie a slip knot to keep the cord from slipping. I do find th...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm 2.0 Questions
February 24, 7:13am

Re: What's in John A's kit
With you being a business owner, I totally understand why you wouldn't want to invest your time and efforts into a 1 cup SUL kit due to the lack of demand. I did find for myself last summe...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
February 24, 7:02am

You guys are slipping
MODERATOR MOVE THIS TO CHAFF!; Hey guys stop commenting on this thread so it will go away; Sources please; and The Evernew bladders are compatible with the Sawyer filters although I sugg...

February 23, 8:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm