BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 171 - 180 of 529 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...53

Forum » Thread

It's just a spoon and fork mated together.
Someone needs to make this in a long handled version. I want one of these: http://www.rei.com/product/781529/rei-campware-long-spoon With a fork on the other end! Is that so much to ask for...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Spoon heresy
September 19, 6:51pm

little mini-bug bivy that had a teeny 4-pole x-frame and just covered your top half?
I have one of those and have never used it. I plan to try it out next year, assuming I can find it and it doesn't weight a ton (never weighted it).

In GEAR » Minimalist Bug Solutions?
September 19, 5:05pm

Canister colder that the ambient air...
Since the canister will quickly become colder than the ambient air a cozy will keep the canister cold. This is obviously he opposite of what you need.

In GEAR » Remote canister gas stove - Fire Maple FMS-117T or Kovea Spider, or?
September 18, 6:03pm

Camping vrs hiking
I like to have a hatchet when camping, including when I camp after backpacking in. When hiking using a backpack I don't want one. I just won't be spending enough time in camp to make it w...

In GEAR » SUL Camp Hatchet
September 18, 11:30am

RE: Pics
Thanks, I will check that out.

In GEAR » Flat Tarp Survey
September 14, 1:46pm

Pics
Anyone have pics of the suggested pitches? I am considering a tarp for the first time for a trip to Yosemite and pics would be greatly helpful. Thanks.

In GEAR » Flat Tarp Survey
September 13, 6:16pm

The most "non lightweight" thing you've seen on the trail
I've carried heavy fresh food and several bottle of champagne. The worst however was a full sized camping "bag" chair (the kind used by RVers) and 25 lbs of video camera equipment. ...

In GEAR » The most "non lightweight" thing you've seen on the trail
September 12, 2:38pm

Re: Re: The most "non lightweight" thing you've seen on the trail
"A MSR-fired hot tub." I have to get me one of those!

In GEAR » The most "non lightweight" thing you've seen on the trail
September 12, 2:33pm

Self-Inflating mats (TAR style)
You can't simply open a valve and deflate a TAR type mat. It requires something to compress the foam inside. This can be partially done by laying on it, but the easiest way is to roll up the ...

In GEAR » A Question for You Science-Minded Folks...
September 11, 4:03pm

Non-self inflating mats
"...loosely/casually roll/fold up the self-inflating mat up to get most of the air out, then close the valve and unroll. Now roll it up nice and tight, then open the valve again once you get n...

In GEAR » A Question for You Science-Minded Folks...
September 11, 3:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm