BPL Community Profile

Hike Ultralight (HikeUltralight) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Hike Ultralight has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeultralight.com/
My PDF Gear ListGear

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hike Ultralight

Showing 171 - 180 of 544 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...55

Forum » Thread

Updated Gear List JMT
I have updated my Gear List for my 6 day JMT trip in early September. Gear List Comments appreciated. We are going in at Kearsarge and coming out at South Lake. My bag is 30 (really more...

In Gear Lists » Updated Gear List JMT
August 18, 7:43pm

How long to ship
How long does arrowhead usually take to ship the Flamethrower socks? I have a week long trip the first week of September and would like to have them before then.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Western Mountaineering Flash booties - Size L black or cranberry
August 18, 8:14am

Days
Is it feasible to finish this section from Onion Valley TH to South Lake TH in 6 days 5 nights? Having never hiked at these elevations I am not sure what kind of distance per day I should expect to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kearsarge Pass to Bishop Pass Guide Book
August 02, 7:18pm

Campsites
Does it list all the campsites along that 62 mile stretch?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kearsarge Pass to Bishop Pass Guide Book
August 01, 8:40pm

JMT Guide Book
I am going from Onion Valley to South Lake the first week of September as some of you may have seen my other posts. We are staying at the Onion Valley Camspite saturday night, and will be starting ...

August 01, 6:17pm

Hexamid Twin
"Did you buy your Hex twin w/floor on gear swap or from zpacks directly?" I bought it from Zpacks directly. It is a VERY nice piece of gear. I loved the idea/weight of the Hexamid, but...

In Gear Lists » JMT Gear List - First Week of Sept
August 01, 1:12pm

Montbell
I will be on the JMT at the same time. I just picked up the Montbell 130g/m2 LS Merino top.

In GEAR » Merino LS Shirt - Which Icebreaker for Sept JMT?
July 30, 8:45pm

Feedback
Eric, thanks for your feedback. 1. The MB bag is 30 degree but in reality is probably about 35. With people warning me that it might get down into the low 20s, I was curious if the down pants wo...

July 30, 10:51am

Montbell
Ended up going with the Montbell LW series (130g/m2). They were 4.8oz each.

In GEAR » Merino LS Top/Bottom
July 29, 9:14pm

JMT Gear List - First Week of Sept
We are doing the JMT from Onion Valley to South lake the first week of September. My gear list is linked below. We are from the east, and neither of us have been backpacking in the Sierras, so any ...

July 29, 8:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Hike Ultralight

Hike Ultralight has posted no reviews.