Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 171 - 180 of 5438 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...544

Forum » Thread

Does Cuben crack in the cold?
Wind can only cool the tent fabric down to the (outside) ambient temperature, not below that.

In GEAR » Does Cuben crack in the cold?
February 21, 7:53pm

Bragging about NATO success in Libya
For most East Germans it was interesting when they met a Stasi

In Chaff » Bragging about NATO success in Libya..
February 17, 7:23pm

Which shelter?
Ease of setting up. I strongly suggest that, if you can, you should try it for yourself before you do it on the trail. setting up shelters is something that is very easy and intuitive for some ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Which shelter?
February 16, 4:03pm

Bragging about NATO success in Libya
ISIS has also been active in Libya for sometime and growing in power. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/15/isis-21-egyptian-coptic-christians-beheading-libya BTW, having ISIS in the Sin...

In Chaff » Bragging about NATO success in Libya..
February 15, 11:31pm

Saudis financed Al Queda and ISIS
Just in case paying ISIS does not work out for Saudi Arabia , it is also building a wall to keep them out : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11344116/Revealed-Saud...

In Chaff » Saudis financed Al Queda and ISIS
February 11, 3:31pm

Tarptent Stratospire 2 first use report
Hi Thomas, To be frank (well I can't help that) I haven't tried to do the inner only with added fly later bit, however I would say that it wouldn't be all that "easy" to do. ...

In GEAR » Tarptent Stratospire 2 first use report
February 10, 11:11pm

Dirty Rain
On the Italian alps occasionally the snow is red. nothing magical, it's sand from the Sahara, about 2000 miles away. The sand can go as far as Great Britain. This photo gives a better idea...

In Chaff » Dirty Rain
February 07, 1:44pm

Western Mountaineering Flash Down Leakage???
Typically I will lose two or three "feathers" every time I use the Flash jacket. Or more precisely I will have two or three trying to escape but catch most of them. (you pull them back ...

In GEAR » Western Mountaineering Flash Down Leakage???
February 07, 1:20pm

Vest filled with rice
maybe a visit to the local pet shop would be cheaper if you are after some mice or the like.

In Make Your Own Gear » Vest filled with rice
February 06, 3:06pm

Gelatin capsules
I am sure that some here have a solution for that. I know I have

In GEAR » Gelatin capsules
February 05, 1:53am

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm