Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eddy Walker (Ewker) - BPL Guest

My Locale southeast
About Me Eddy Walker has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eddy Walker

Showing 171 - 180 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: Please Help!
Roger, this thread should have been locked after your post. No need to read all the other post that will popup including mine.....just my opinion

In Gear Swap » Please Help!
March 04, 2:23pm

Why Should a Person Become a Member of BPL?
About the only part of this site I get on is the forums and you don't have to be a member to do that. Is the rest of the site worth the cost? What did you learn from the rest of the site tha...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why Should a Person Become a Member of BPL?
March 04, 8:24am

Re: hammock tarps
don't forget the Speer tarps which are 25% off right now http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/Tarps.htm

In GEAR » New to Tarping- Advice needed!
March 03, 11:35am

Re: Re: Re: next in line
and replied

In Gear Swap » WTB Gossamer Gear Lighten Up DVD
March 03, 9:49am

next in line
whoever is next in line send me a PM with your addy

In Gear Swap » WTB Gossamer Gear Lighten Up DVD
March 03, 9:18am

Re: MLD Serenity and GG SpinnTwinn
Jay, I like that setup. I may have to keep watching Gear Swap in hopes of getting those 2 items

In GEAR » MLD Bug Bivy ?
March 02, 5:36pm

Re: Long weekend hike- damascas to grayson?
why not get a shuttle in Damascus and hike back to your car. This past fall me and another guy started at Wise Shelter followed it over Scales then up to the junction with Pine Mountain Trail. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Long weekend hike- damascas to grayson?
March 01, 9:32am

Speer Tarps and Hammocks
are 25% off http://www.speerhammocks.com/

In Gear Deals » Speer Tarps and Hammocks
February 25, 7:39pm

Re: Speer Winter tarp
just an FYI but the Speer tarps are 25% off

In GEAR » tarp for the beginner tarp camper
February 25, 7:25pm

Speer Winter tarp
This tarp maybe considered heavy by you guys. It is 1.1 oz/sq yd and it weighs 16 oz. The tarp is 10'x11' but it has doors you can close on each end. The price is $129.00 and he has had i...

In GEAR » tarp for the beginner tarp camper
February 25, 8:12am

All Reader Reviews by Eddy Walker

Eddy Walker has posted no reviews.