BPL Community Profile

Hamish McHamish (El_Canyon) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Hamish McHamish has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hamish McHamish

Showing 171 - 180 of 365 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...37

Forum » Thread

vest
Mike, is the fit of the vest "regular" or the slim "alpine" fit? If it is a regular fit, NOT slim/alpine, I will take it. Please advise.

In Gear Swap » FS bunch of Patagonia, Ibex, Smartwool- some good stuff :)
February 29, 10:53am

_
Thanks for the info you sent, I will pass on the pants; just too big.

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Atom Long, Patagonia Micropuff Pants
February 20, 9:15pm

_
Super info, thanks everyone. Sounds like my time window is a bit early in the season for the PNW. Would going south to NorCal be the answer, perhaps?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » recommendations on exploring the Pacific NorthWest (PNW)?
February 19, 10:06pm

_
Interested in the pants. How well did they fit you given your height and build?

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Atom Long, Patagonia Micropuff Pants
February 17, 7:09pm

_
We'd like to rent a car and drive to more than 1 place, but not a dozen of them, i.e. we don't want to have a huge hit list and only spend 1 day at each spot.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » recommendations on exploring the Pacific NorthWest (PNW)?
February 15, 11:58am

recommendations on exploring the Pacific NorthWest (PNW)?
My wife and I have never been to the PNW. We have a time window in late May to early June to take a 2 to 3 week trip and would like to check out some nice area(s) in the PNW. I hike a lot. She...

February 15, 9:30am

_
What are good online sources for Inov-8 shoes in the US? Nobody near me carries them.

In GEAR » Brooks Pure Grit- A quick look.
February 13, 9:24am

_
Great writeup Eugene. I have been using these shoes for a bit now. As a heavier guy I appreciate the cushion of the PureGrit's midsole. The low heel rise makes it easy to maintain a midfoo...

In GEAR » Brooks Pure Grit- A quick look.
February 11, 1:21pm

_
"If you lighten your total pack weight to under 10 kg (22 pounds), then you may discover that trekking poles are no longer necessary." Look at Tapon's build. Like most who dismiss...

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking and Hiking with an Umbrella
February 08, 10:33am

_
I'm glad to see some UL-style thinking trickling up to the big name manufacturers. I like the packs' use of a functional, removable back pad. That certainly adds utility. BTW I thought...

In GEAR » Uli Steck and Mountain Hardwear Gear
February 06, 12:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Hamish McHamish

Hamish McHamish has posted no reviews.