Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 171 - 180 of 517 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...52

Forum » Thread

Re: FS Tarptent Squall II
PM Sent.

In Gear Swap » FS Tarptent Squall II
February 13, 7:25pm

Re: zippers
>> what are your thoughts on the hyvent? where did you order it from? Got if from Quest Outfitters. It's a nice fabric, great drape. Very lightweight (hooded pullover anorak is 4.5oz)...

In Make Your Own Gear » Way to waterproof a zipper?
February 11, 4:16pm

Re: wp zip
I understand the construction of waterproof zippers and realize that the coil won't really be water tight. Just wanted to make the fabric part of the zipper more water resistant. It's a p...

February 11, 4:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Best Bang for the Buck (~$500)
If you're actually planning to backpack in Michigan from March to November, you're going to want a 20* bag. JMO. To keep your bag clean, bring baselayers dedicated as sleepwear. The adv...

In Gear Lists » Best Bang for the Buck (~$500)
February 11, 1:25pm

Way to waterproof a zipper?
I bought a couple of yards of HyVent material and made a rain anorak, intending it to be for around town. Well, it came out pretty nice and much lighter than what I was expecting, so I think I'...

February 11, 9:39am

Re: Best Bang for the Buck (~$500)
I live in Michigan and hike with a big (100+ lb) golden retriever. A couple of thoughts. Before you start spending money, I would clean up your list first. Save a pound by just trimming down thi...

In Gear Lists » Best Bang for the Buck (~$500)
February 11, 9:27am

Re: 500d vs 1.9oz newbie question
>> A second question about these two rucks, is the circuit overkill for three season solo hiking without a bear canister? It's not simply about volume difference, which I found to be p...

In GEAR » 500d vs 1.9oz newbie question
February 08, 7:28am

40?
>> It's OK. I am turning 40 in less than a month. I'll be an Old Fart finally I sort of remember being 40...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Ensure Shakes any good
February 07, 7:01am

WM Cloudrest pillow
Bumping... Still have a few pillows available.

In Gear Swap » FS: NeoAir, ShangriLa1 Nest, Women's Jam2, WM Cloudrest
February 04, 3:28pm

Re: help with down sleeping bag
I'm a little confused by "...can be highly humid (desert)"; my understanding of the definition of "desert" is that it's very arid, which is the opposite of "highly ...

In GEAR » need your opinion on down sleeping bag :)
February 04, 10:30am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.