BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 171 - 180 of 469 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Re
>> Think about this, there are certain items that are already discounted (especially in the outlet). When REI has this coupon they have must apply it to all items in their store. However ...

In Gear Deals » REI 20% sale starts today - but an unfortunate discovery about any perceived savings at REI Outlet
October 05, 11:56am

Re: Re
>> So what happens if they don't raise the base price during the %20 off sale? They lose money because the price is too low. Then, imo, they shouldn't have offered the 20% coupon ...

In Gear Deals » REI 20% sale starts today - but an unfortunate discovery about any perceived savings at REI Outlet
October 05, 9:36am

Re: REI 20% sale starts today - but an unfortunate discovery about any perceived savings at REI Outlet
+1 I had talked a friend into buying the REI Halo25 bag. We have one and I think it's a really solid bag. It's been on the Outlet for a while for $159, which was already a good buy. B...

October 05, 8:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone Practice Trail Communism?
Yeah, I do. But, in the end, I think it all boils down to self-interest anyway. Watching someone struggling and not having fun ruins my fun. And if someone should get hurt or become incapable of g...

In Philosophy & Technique » Anyone Practice Trail Communism?
October 04, 9:19am

Re: 40 Pounds for 2 night Solo HELP me lighten it Please
For a solo 2-night trip, I basically don't take any backups or spares. There's really no need and I'm someone who likes to travel comfortably. I take toilet paper, camp shoes and a boo...

In Gear Lists » 40 Pounds for 2 night Solo HELP me lighten it Please
September 29, 3:16pm

Re: merino washing (at home/outdoors/travelling)
My preference at home is cold machine wash with tech wash and hang dry but almost all of my merino hiking garments have, at one time or another, been washed in hot water with detergent and dried in...

In GEAR » merino washing (at home/outdoors/travelling)
September 28, 8:30am

Re: Drew up a "prototype" to start turning some gears
@Jordan, that looks interesting. I came up with a similar concept by looking at the Tarptent Stratospire instead of the Squall. Seems like the top might sag but maybe not if I'm careful about...

In Make Your Own Gear » Roomy 2-person tarptent using 4 poles?
September 27, 7:10am

Re: Thank you for the replies
>> The bag is clean so I won't re-wash it Just be aware that any soaps/detergents that don't get completely rinsed out will affect the loft just as much as dirt and oils will. Mos...

In GEAR » question about a down bag that has been machine washed (without my consent)
September 26, 5:28pm

Re: Re: Roomy 2-person tarptent using 4 poles?
@Douglas, yeah, that's actually what I had in mind when I said "we could just add netting to the basic ridgeline tarp". We already do use the extra poles to prop up one or two corner...

September 26, 2:33pm

Roomy 2-person tarptent using 4 poles?
Has anyone made or thought about making a 2-person tarptent that utilizes FOUR trekking poles instead of the usual two? I'm thinking something like the Squall but using trekking poles (collaps...

September 26, 12:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.