Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 171 - 180 of 2046 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...205

Forum » Thread

sore.
Please see: "If anyone questions why you are doing it, act as the sorely aggrieved party." (And, of course, include yet another reference to injury and everyone's perceived dismiss...

In Philosophy & Technique » ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
January 10, 3:54pm

jake.
Put yourself in Eric's shoes. Here's how: Spend all day on the internet*. Read lots of vaguely outdoorsy stories. Get that itchy, undeniable "must post link" feeling. Random...

In Philosophy & Technique » ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
January 10, 3:22pm

mod.
move to Chanff.

January 10, 10:02am

ahhh...
It's most likely the "I bought a Service Dog patch on Ebay because the rules don't apply to me and my dog" approach.

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 08, 9:05pm

dogs.
Perhaps it's the oft-employed "the rules don't apply to me and my dog" approach?

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 08, 5:11pm

escalante.
That would be an amazing trip. Do you have a packraft? Buying/renting? Other logistics? Driving out from CA?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Partners wanted: Escalante River Memorial Day week packraft trip
January 08, 10:31am

little colo.
Wow. Thanks for posting. That looks like my kind of trip.

In Post-Trip Reports » Exploring the Canyon of the Little Colorado
January 07, 10:54am

newtrent
Dan, That's why I picked my USB charger by NewTrent, a TravelPak Plus. You can get bigger capacities (it is "only" 7000mah), etc. but I like the form factor, pop out AC prongs, and...

In GEAR » Battery charger pack specs comparison!
January 06, 1:48pm

Italy/Turkey/etc. hiking in April or May?
Hi all. Look like I'll be in Italy (and perhaps Croatia/Turkey) in late April into mid May. And I might have a chance to extend the trip for a couple weeks earlier (i.e. mid April) or later ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Italy/Turkey/etc. hiking in April or May?
January 05, 10:44am

snow in the Sierra
Currently about 20% of normal (yikes) so I would watch the snow levels from now until April. You might get lucky like I did in 2004 and have a light snow year and early melt, leading to easier trav...

In Gear Lists » PCT 2014
January 03, 9:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm