Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 171 - 180 of 2057 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...206

Forum » Thread

canine CDT
Greg, a big plus +1 to your comments.

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 26, 7:20pm

canine
Well Mark, I guess this one is over, since this specific and focused conversation has run up against someone with a big agenda of some kind. You tried to keep it on track!

January 25, 6:46pm

canine CDT
The thread is also about her and one of her sponsors celebrating her dog on the trail (and other dogs) in areas in which they are forbidden, without any explanation (until pressed) about why it is ...

January 24, 12:10pm

canine CDT
This thread is not about dogs on the trail, it's about dogs on the trail where they are not allowed. And this thread is not about access to medical info, it's about the misuse of "s...

January 24, 11:18am

cheap gear.
Not the "Thrift Store" thread, but the "Best Cheap Gear of 2013" thread. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=85566

In GEAR » Favorite "Budget" Item?
January 22, 10:47am

bike tuolumne
I sure think you can't do this, although there is a time in the spring (usually April) for a few days where you can ride the road from Crane up to Tioga. But please let me know what you find...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Winter biking Tuolumne Meadows
January 22, 10:43am

cheap gear
if you missed it, there was a recent longish thread on this topic. of course, i can't find it though!

In GEAR » Favorite "Budget" Item?
January 22, 10:33am

couldn't agree more.
"IMHO I still have a healthy amount of skepticism." Yes, I still am convinced this is a scam, for all the reasons so well elucidated above. Sure hope she isn't planning the s...

January 19, 3:09pm

floor nailing
Wrong forum for this post.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Who's nailed into the dining room floor to test pitch a shelter?
January 18, 6:44pm

PCT 2015
Looks like she might be planning on the PCT in 2015. I wonder if she'll be working the same (presumed) crap in our National and State Parks here.

January 16, 5:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm