Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale David T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me David T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David T

Showing 171 - 180 of 2248 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...225

Forum » Thread

troll.
oh, it's in jest. so let's all use sexism and racism in our comedy. it'll be funny and satirical. and moderator approved. can't wait until that there jew dating comes...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
January 15, 8:07pm

asian
This all needs to be deleted. Somehow I don't think it will be though, since when I flagged the offensive posts above for the moderator to intervene, he simply took it as a chance to get in on ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
January 15, 1:26pm

forums.
Okay. Please try to post them in the proper Forums, like Gear if it's about gear, and Philosophy and Technique if it's about that (e.g. "Why do you go backpacking?"). That s...

In GEAR » Is mountain biking like snow skiing
January 14, 1:50pm

chaff.
also, this should be moved to Chaff. it has nothing to do with backpacking.

In Chaff » Cops will face charges for killing wilderness backpacker.
January 13, 10:08pm

class project
yes, when 4 of your 5 first posts on BPL are: "are hammocks really cool?" "do tarps really make you feel outside?" "is mountain biking like skiing?" "...

In GEAR » Is mountain biking like snow skiing
January 13, 10:05pm

DM?
"I saw the film. Why didn't they use the dogs to take him down? Isnt that what they are trained to do? I was shocked to see them shoot the man when they had dogs right there." Uh...

January 13, 9:53pm

wrong forum
This does not belong in Gear.

In GEAR » Why do you go backpacking
January 13, 9:40pm

marmots.
Marmots chew on hoses down in Mineral King, supposedly. I know I have seen cars at the trailhead with tarps around them (from below) and chicken wire fences around them. Maybe the road salt tast...

In Chaff » Marmots/ Car Gas Lines
January 13, 2:20pm

marketing.
I'd call it disingenuous, at best. And I continue to say that he and BPL have committed fraud against paying members, by taking dollars for specific items which were not followed through on.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Deepest visitor engagement? BPL?? nsfw???
January 13, 9:56am

onion.
Though not always the case, it does sometimes remind me of a good Onion article: "Insecure, Frustrated Bully With Something To Prove Considering Career In Law Enforcement" Of cour...

January 12, 5:30pm

All Reader Reviews by David T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm