BPL Community Profile

Matthew Marasco (BabyMatty) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western/Central PA, Adirondacks
About Me Matthew Marasco has not added a biography yet.
CityNiagara Falls
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Marasco

Showing 171 - 180 of 290 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

re:
My dog Baby, a 45 lb pit bull, did the same high step you were talking about. She never learned to love the booties, but she is a bit prissy. I can't get her to tolerate a pack, either.

In GEAR » Snowshoeing with a dog - are the Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots any good
February 23, 9:31am

re:
I loved reading this TR! It's inspiring me to pay a visit to my friends and family who live in San Diego!

In Post-Trip Reports » Skyline Trail – PCT – Jo Pond Loop
February 23, 12:08am

re:
Douglas, I appreciate the food for thought. Kevin, I google-mapped directions and it has me heading south through Ralston, then east on Pleasant Stream Rd. Is that the area that's washed out...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Central PA hikers, question about Old Logger's Path
February 22, 11:57pm

re:
There was one on steepandcheap all day today... It was a ruffwear, not sure of the model. They had many sizes. Keep your eyes open!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Dog Pack
February 22, 9:11pm

re:
Also, what's the earliest I can hope for most of the snow to be gone by?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Central PA hikers, question about Old Logger's Path
February 22, 4:36pm

re:
Douglas, any hikes in the area that are similar to the BFT? Keep in mind I prefer a loop since I'll be driving there alone from Western New York. Kevin, I would love to see your photos! Als...

February 22, 4:29pm

re:
Douglas, what time of the year did you hike it? Most PA trails have the potential to be mud-fests early in the spring, and no doubt this is the same. I usually hike in goretex boots in PA precisely...

February 22, 2:35pm

Central PA hikers, question about Old Logger's Path
For my next trip, I was planning on hiking the Old Logger's Path in central Pa. If any of you have done it, did you go clockwise around the loop, or counter? In retrospect, is that the directio...

February 22, 11:09am

re:
just to update, mine weighs 17.3 oz in size medium. I just went down and brushed my car off with it. It's not the warmest, and the fit is a bit boxy, but it's a heck of a lot warmer than a ...

In Gear Deals » $25 Down Jacket
February 21, 10:51am

re:
I will second what Benjamin said about Nalgene lids never leaking. I certainly wouldn't trust a Sigg lid not to leak if I was to say, fill a hot water bottle to keep me warm in my bag.

In GEAR » nalgene wide mouth lids
February 18, 8:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Marasco

Matthew Marasco has posted no reviews.