November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 171 - 180 of 317 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...32

Forum » Thread

Nice. Like the vid and the report. Looking forward to the day when my wife and I can return to Alaska.

In Post-Trip Reports » They're right about the Whites (Alaska)
August 25, 10:01am

A Real Personality Profile of a Lighweight Backpacker
Another INTJ 78/25/12/22.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » A Real Personality Profile of a Lighweight Backpacker (instead of demographic sketch)
August 23, 10:17am

Henry, Kudos. The SS2 certainly sparks some interest from this quarter. A full double layer tent for two at barely over 2# (or presumably close to 3# with poles). Nice! Of course would be inte...

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
August 22, 8:38am

Koran ex-wife. Love me some kimchee! Dehydrated kimchee would be nice with my kalbi spiced jerky! Think that is one experiment in dehydrating I will run outside...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Dried Shrimp
August 19, 7:31pm

Dr. Bronner
@stacey This of course will no answer your question directly, but I'm not sure anyone could give you more than a rough guess given the variables. You might have the best luck by calculating...

In GEAR » How much Dr. Bronners will I use in 3 months?
August 12, 5:05pm

Bender if you still have an extra 200', I'll take some. PP sent.

In Gear Swap » Dyna-Glide Dyneema 1000 pound test for bear bags, hammocks, guylines....
August 11, 11:04pm

UL hammock
Here's a good jumping off point for contemplating the ultralight hammock set:

In Hammocks » What about truly ultralight hammocks?
July 25, 3:48pm

@Miguel re:hammock
Miguel, Some of the other posters here have far more experience with hammocks than I, and certainly most on HF do, but I like to tinker with hammocks and have used them camping a couple times (t...

In Hammocks » A New User's Look at Hammocks
July 24, 10:47am

OES tarps
Brian at OES is starting to put out some nice looking cuben tarps as well. They are not listed on his website, last time I looked, and are a custom item by request. The MLD cuben hammock tarp: ...

July 23, 5:55am

vendors of hammock related items
nm. Missed them on your list but now I see them. Wish you could delete your posts! Stupid software.

July 21, 4:54pm

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.