BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 171 - 180 of 316 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...32

Forum » Thread

A Real Personality Profile of a Lighweight Backpacker
Another INTJ 78/25/12/22.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » A Real Personality Profile of a Lighweight Backpacker (instead of demographic sketch)
August 23, 10:17am

Stratospire
Henry, Kudos. The SS2 certainly sparks some interest from this quarter. A full double layer tent for two at barely over 2# (or presumably close to 3# with poles). Nice! Of course would be inte...

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
August 22, 8:38am

Kimchee
Koran ex-wife. Love me some kimchee! Dehydrated kimchee would be nice with my kalbi spiced jerky! Think that is one experiment in dehydrating I will run outside...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Dried Shrimp
August 19, 7:31pm

Dr. Bronner
@stacey This of course will no answer your question directly, but I'm not sure anyone could give you more than a rough guess given the variables. You might have the best luck by calculating...

In GEAR » How much Dr. Bronners will I use in 3 months?
August 12, 5:05pm

Dynaglide
Bender if you still have an extra 200', I'll take some. PP sent.

In Gear Swap » Dyna-Glide Dyneema 1000 pound test for bear bags, hammocks, guylines....
August 11, 11:04pm

UL hammock
Here's a good jumping off point for contemplating the ultralight hammock set: http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20614

In Hammocks » What about truly ultralight hammocks?
July 25, 3:48pm

@Miguel re:hammock
Miguel, Some of the other posters here have far more experience with hammocks than I, and certainly most on HF do, but I like to tinker with hammocks and have used them camping a couple times (t...

In Hammocks » A New User's Look at Hammocks
July 24, 10:47am

OES tarps
Brian at OES is starting to put out some nice looking cuben tarps as well. They are not listed on his website, last time I looked, and are a custom item by request. The MLD cuben hammock tarp: ...

July 23, 5:55am

vendors of hammock related items
nm. Missed them on your list but now I see them. Wish you could delete your posts! Stupid software.

July 21, 4:54pm

would i do it over again?
I joined in 2009, if I remember correctly, because there was a particular article I wanted to read. I renewed as a Lifer at my first anniversary, because I hate payment reminders and I figured the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
July 21, 3:40pm

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.