Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 171 - 180 of 733 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...74

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Arcteryx Squamish Gossamera Fabric
The Luminera fabric in the Arcteryx wind shells appears to be middle of the road in terms of breathability according to my breathe through tests (not scientific). I found it significantly bette...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
May 27, 4:37pm

Re: Re: Re: Arcteryx Squamish Gossamera Fabric
From the Arcteryx Q&A page (by an Arc rep.): "The Luminara and Gossamera fabrics are basically two different versions of the same thing. Luminara using a 20 denier filament while Gossam...

May 27, 4:17pm

Re: Arcteryx Squamish Gossamera Fabric
"They have coated the Gossamera fabric with an air permeable PU since 2010 and they list the breathability as 7 CFM for the coated version." They also no longer use the Gossamera fabri...

May 27, 11:46am

Re: An expensive solution
Mark, How much is that resole kit? Didn't see a price on the linked page, but I'm rather interested Thanks

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
May 05, 5:18pm

Re: poles
"Does Chris Wright have a website? How did you get the poles from him?" He put them up for sale here alongside his HMG Echo II, and I bought them from him back in November. http...

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Echo 1 Shelter
April 29, 12:06pm

Bump
Bump

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Echo 1 Shelter
April 28, 6:52am

Re: Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
Sorry in advance if this ends up being thread drift. You might also want to consider some of La Sportiva's offerings if you're not married to Inov-8. They offer some of the grippiest ru...

April 27, 8:52am

Sale AND Coupon
I think you're probably seeing the results of them putting items on sale (no coupon required) in combination with the coupon code. The base price changes as a result of the ongoing "sa...

In Gear Deals » Sierra Trading Post - watch out
April 27, 6:11am

Lightning
Worked in Back to the Future

In GEAR » Alternative battery chargers AKA thinking outside of the box.
April 27, 5:23am

Re: x-talon
If you like the x-talon check out the f-lite. Same shoe, different tread. 195's use sticky rubber. Not sure about the other models of f-lite. The sticky stuff holds up just fine too. I...

April 26, 3:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.