Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 2043 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...205

Forum » Thread

sizing
yeah, I think that would be cutting it too close with your measurements, and also, as you said, you already have a pinnacle. According to the sizing chart, both women's and men's medium pac...

In Gear Deals » Golite Jam for women - $55 - REI
March 31, 9:38am

great find
This is a great find. I picked up a women's medium jam last month for around this price. I have an 18.5 torso, 38 chest, and the fit is good. The hipbelt is flared out a bit more than the men&#...

In Gear Deals » Golite Jam for women - $55 - REI
March 31, 9:17am

pack
Hey Andrew, I took the gamble and bought on a whim after reading reviews stating that it works for smaller women. I have a women's jam2 in size medium (for myself, got it on steep sale, what ca...

In GEAR » Help me pick a pack for my lady.
March 30, 9:59pm

msr miniworks
hey there, the miniworks only works with nalgene wide mouth bottles, and msr dromedary and cloudliner hydration systems. As far as I know, there are no adaptors or any means to attaching it directl...

In GEAR » miniworks bottle compatibility?
March 30, 9:56pm

I think I did it!
We just purchased a golite lite-speed and it actually fits smaller women! Its not the lightest, at 2lbs 5.8oz, but it fits well! We got the size small. It can easily be trimmed to take it down to 2...

In GEAR » Help me pick a pack for my lady.
March 30, 8:47pm

+1 on the nimbus meridian
This is my pack for winter loads, and heavier 3-season loads. There are no corresponding attachment straps for the 2 tool loops, so you have to make your own with either velcro, or shockcord and a ...

In GEAR » Winter gear
March 29, 8:15pm

Re: Are you sure...
haha good call Gary, I'm much too pretty to be dropping the soap.

In Gear Lists » 3 season Overnight/Weekend Gearlist
March 29, 6:18pm

Re: Re: Running Shorts
No problem. Just whether youre personally comfortable with it or not. Until you try em on, you won't know how you feel is all im saying. 2 inches on paper is a lot different than 2 inches on yo...

In GEAR » inseam of shorts
March 29, 6:09pm

2nd
2nd in line if he backs out. * Pete, if it doesn't work out for you, please keep me in mind. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: '09 ULA Conduit
March 29, 3:24pm

sky wings
zappos only has em in a size 6.5 for males right now, but im sure they will carry more soon. This always happens after the backpacker gear guide comes out. They name 1 boot as their favorite and it...

In GEAR » Buy salomon wings sky GTX?
March 29, 1:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am