Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 3232 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...324

Forum » Thread

Bear Lake, Emigrant Wilderness, August 24-26
My friend Darien and I are heading up early Friday morning for a 2 night, easygoing trip to Camp and Bear Lake, from the Crabtree trailhead. On Saturday we may take off for the day to explore some ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bear Lake, Emigrant Wilderness, August 24-26
August 20, 3:17pm

Re: Re: Trinity Alps Septemberfest 28-30th
I am trying to find this on Google Earth....any hints Ken?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 28-30th
August 19, 12:56am

Re: Well....
That is just wrong on many levels.

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
August 18, 10:25am

YouTube video
Not related to my thread.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Got someone hooked
August 18, 10:23am

Re: Re: Got someone hooked
; ) Ben and Ken!! Edited: oops, can't edit/ rotate pictures with this version of Iphoto on this MacBook, so I will just take it out. Sorry.

August 17, 6:13pm

Got someone hooked
A few weeks ago I took a friend, a woman in her early 60's , to the Trinity Alps. She is a long time avid hiker, but she had never been backpacking before. We made a few mistakes, from start...

August 17, 5:32pm

A little green
..with envy here :) Sounds and looks like a wonderful time even with the rain and some pain ( since Doug is involved there has to be a rhyme). Beautiful pictures as well. I hope to meet you som...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trip report: Sierra Trip - Shepherd Pass and Piute Pass
August 15, 7:59pm

Re: Re: Ultralight Hunting - is it ethical
At least hunted animals have a chance at life in the wild and all that comes with it; farmed animals don't and unlike their wild cousins their destiny is to be on someone's plate. If I had ...

In Chaff » Ultralight Hunting - is it ethical
August 15, 7:55pm

Re: Go-lite poncho tarp
I would go for the above offer. I own both the BMJ and the Maccat Standard. The latter is smaller but fine in rain that isn't too heavy or accompanied by wind. The Maccat is my main tarp unless...

In Hammocks » Hammock rainfly options
August 14, 7:16pm

Re
Since it seems there are two main points of view and neither camp is going to see things from the other viewpoint, why not agree to disagree, which does mean letting the " other" viewpoin...

In Chaff » The I used to be a member but now I'm not celebration thread.
August 12, 7:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.