BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 2862 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...287

Forum » Thread

Forecast....
From the Dictionary of Horticulture: " Bladder campion. The popular name of the plant Silene vulgaris, so called from its inflated calyx, a balloon-like growth at the base of the flower. n...

In Chaff » Forecast your sex life for the year ahead.
January 13, 3:00pm

Night hike
Sounds fun, but not in poison oak country. Way too much of it there and I am very allergic.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Ventana/ Big Sur/ Sykes Hot Springs?
January 12, 7:56pm

Thanks
Thanks for all your work Sharon. Let's see what others think on this. I would be fine with either doing an in and out, since I know the way, or trying something different.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Ventana/ Big Sur/ Sykes Hot Springs?
January 12, 6:45pm

Re: Sykes
Is anyone interested in doing a point to point, vs in and out, and looking into what our options are there? I could be into a Friday night camp at either end and then an early start on Saturday mor...

January 11, 9:55pm

Fabric
I would love that. Already sent pm.

In Gear Swap » FS Pyramid Tent, Precip, Bivys, Tarp, Driducks, Fabric
January 10, 9:02pm

Storing sleeping bags
I store my down on the top shelf of my closet. I made a no see um curtain for it that holds it all in and let's air in as well.

In GEAR » storing sleeping bags
January 10, 9:15am

Sykes
Hammocks are a great option in this narrow, possibly busy canyon. I have an extra set up if anyone wants to try this out. Also, I am thinking about making some bread at camp :)

January 10, 9:01am

Threads
Of all threads one should not touch......this one!! If the stove is chucked as a loss without even checking it out, then it must not have been that special to begin with. If this was special to...

In GEAR » The MSRatauk SuperGnat (Gaz *and* Threaded!)
January 09, 5:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Chris
Careful David...that almost qualifies as non P. C. ;) Just speaking for myself, I guess, as absolutes are rare. When I gain a few pounds I stay warmer. When I lean up I get colder. Everything e...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
January 09, 9:15am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Any more turquoise?
Stephan, I am trying to locate more turquoise for you. The yarn comes from a small company that only makes a limited amount and the local store is out. I contacted the vendor and while they don'...

In Gear Deals » Alpaca and Merino hats. New technology, non stagnant ;)
January 09, 9:01am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.