Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 3525 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...353

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what to do when encountering guns on the trail
"Keep on keepin' on! What side of the fence are you on? What say you! http://aattp.org/ohio-tea-party-leader-gives-racist-speech-at-school-flies-confederate-flag/" Again, neit...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 14, 6:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: what to do when encountering guns on the trail
Ken Helwig, can you try and address my questions from previous posts that you said you would think about and address? Again, I am not a citizen and cannot vote. I don't have to but into a par...

July 14, 6:35pm

Re: Re: what to do when encountering guns on the trail
Thanks for the link, however that does address what we have been talking about here.

July 14, 5:56pm

Re: Apology for my confusion & Buyer Beware
Well Herman, We all make mistakes, I do, you do and Dan does too. I am sure that now to close this up in a civil way, you will receive an apology for the name calling. Then we can all put this be...

In GEAR » A McHale demo pack arrived today
July 14, 5:15pm

Re: Re: Need to rant...
Then the Chinese will get fat too..

In Chaff » Need to rant...
July 14, 12:37am

Re: What else is new
I am with Max here. You have some great supporters of your products...why not let them address these issues on the forum, at least in the beginning, without you jumping in immediately?

July 13, 10:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: $1000 Pack?
Just to clarify, I brought sooo much on that particular trip, as the low was -5 F. I used it all though. Enjoy your nice pack Steven.

July 13, 5:22pm

Re: Re: Re: $1000 Pack?
Hi Steven, I added more info when I edited my previous post. This little pack fits more than I can believe myself. I replaced the back pad with another piece of Ridgerest. I have been using it ...

July 13, 5:15pm

Re: $1000 Pack?
I carry my winter gear in my Hornet, which was given to me for free. Anyone that knows me..knows that I carry enough insulation for two normal people. That and extra fuel and some luxury items, a...

July 13, 5:08pm

Re: Re: Cooking in pot vs in bag
"At the end of the day, when you're tired, you'll eat the same old Ramen or Lipton noodles again. Why? Because it requires creativity and time to make something interesting in a single...

In GEAR » Replacement for Glad Simply Cooking Microwaveable bags for FBC?
July 12, 10:55am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.