Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 3592 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...360

Forum » Thread

Re: Sharing space?
On my last trip it was nice to share gear with my daughter. One stove, one steripen, one bigger pot, one lighter, one larger tarp, one down jacket etc. I am all for sharing gear, it's just th...

In GEAR » Sharing space?
August 05, 11:54am

Re: A Thunderhead of Judgment
It's winter and people need to get outside....oh, wait it's summer. Maybe all members on the forum have synchronized their monthly mood cycles, because we are so close, from sharing sh...

In Gear Swap » Wanted PIF - Sub 6lb 2-3 Person Tent
August 05, 11:49am

"Should Weiner Pull Out?" Yes, but Doug needs in on this
Seriously Doug. How can you resist the this title?

In Chaff » Should Weiner Pull Out?
August 05, 9:50am

Socks
The last couple of trips I brought an extra pair of socks and wore them around camp. I can see how that would not work with sticky seeds or wet weather; they worked pretty well in the terrain I was...

In GEAR » What's the purpose of camp shoes?
August 05, 7:11am

Re: Not me!
"I'll share anything. Food, space, stories, tents, toothbrushes.... I have a poor sense of smell and I sleep like a rock. I also don't snore and my BO never hits critical mass, and ...

In GEAR » Sharing space?
August 04, 8:30pm

Sharing
I like the idea of sharing gear when it seems appropriate. Sharing shelter? Maybe if it's so cold that we need to huddle up because someone wasn't prepared for the temps. Otherwise, unle...

In GEAR » Sharing space?
August 04, 5:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Not a joke... but thanks for your judgement.
" My girlfriend is not privy on the lack of floor/net of the tarp setups" Is why.

In Gear Swap » Wanted PIF - Sub 6lb 2-3 Person Tent
August 02, 7:27pm

Trick
Seems almost like a trick question.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking robot: would you use one?
August 02, 7:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Piece of gear to stay focused
Still Cat Pee to you, I see..

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Piece of gear to stay focused
August 02, 2:19pm

Re: Piece of gear to stay focused
Once or twice a month I take people on hikes, as the resident naturalist for an "Eco resort". That used to be a full time job; now I have a different job and only do that on the side. I ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Piece of gear to stay focused
August 02, 12:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.