Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 3426 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...343

Forum » Thread

Robert
You may want to get your phone number out if here, as soon as possible.

In Gear Swap » FS Brooks-Range red tarp Ultralite-Solo 5' x 8'
June 02, 4:39pm

Second
Second in line.

In Gear Swap » FS - Hennessy Expedition Assym Hammock with Zipper Queen side entry option and snake skins.
June 02, 10:28am

So much for hot water
Funny how I just wrote how much I appreciate having a hot shower, what, a day ago?? Hot water heater malfunctioning today. Cold showers, brr

In Chaff » When Chaff starts looking saner and saner...
June 01, 9:14pm

Ul creature found in my living room.
Took it outside for better pictures..

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
May 31, 11:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey you from that out-of-control-thread move over here and plan a trip
Thanks. Yeah, last time Ken wanted come along and snuck into my Ohm the stitching loosened up and I emailed √úla to retur.......oops, there we go.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hey you from that out-of-control-thread move over here and plan a trip
May 31, 9:06pm

Re: Re: Hey you from that out-of-control-thread move over here and plan a trip
I wish I could!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hey you from that out-of-control-thread move over here and plan a trip
May 31, 9:00pm

Hey you from that out-of-control-thread move over here and plan a trip
Really. I for one bowed out of a trip this weekend as I am just getting over not feeling too well, and I missed out on hiking with some great people I met through BPL. Once you hike with someone...

May 31, 8:56pm

Re: Puppy wants a kitty
:)

In Chaff » Puppy wants a kitty
May 31, 4:53pm

Re: Re: When Chaff starts looking saner and saner...
I was going to go out this weekend too, but it's my first day of feeling better and after a long day at work(s) I am out of it . Now, since we can go from tarps to mowers to smurf like creat...

In Chaff » When Chaff starts looking saner and saner...
May 30, 9:39pm

I have to say that agree with Yang or not, he has maintained a civil tone and his replies have been respectful even to those that have not shown near the class.

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 30, 7:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.