BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 2971 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...298

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: GGG IV a Huge Success
"So better toilet facilities are on the list for next year." They were fine the first day.

In Post-Trip Reports » GGG lV a huge success
February 23, 9:57pm

Re: GGG IV a Huge Success
Edited, too much info. I went pee and made a mistake. I feel lucky, considering..

February 23, 9:51pm

Poison oak
On my butt. Nuff said.

February 23, 7:44pm

Hips
When I sleep on the ground, versus hanging, I also sleep on my side. Even with the Neoair I will get some hip pain, but Casey showed me a very effective way to minimize that: try and dig a little d...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ways to sleep better
February 23, 6:08pm

Re: American or Un-American?
No Ben, no! This is giving me a headache. I need to file you into one of the two categories! I need things to be simple and you are complicating everything.

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking versus Thru-hiking
February 23, 6:04pm

Re: Re: Pliers+ screw driver
If you need those, why not just carry a mini Visegrip? You can turn screws with it, just not all the way in. I don't bring it backpacking, but it is my favorite little tool. I could make a ...

In GEAR » Multi Tool questions? Lighten my load
February 23, 1:23pm

Sleeping better
I am usually so sleep deprived that backpacking is when I "recharge" and sleep really well. If at all possible, a hammock works for a lot of people, myself included. On the ground, a bett...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ways to sleep better
February 23, 11:15am

Re: how to spend IRS (re) fund?
Or you could save it.

In Chaff » how to spend IRS (re) fund?
February 23, 9:04am

Bag for your wife
I second much if the advice you have been given. The Megalite is quite wide and I was not able to stay warmi in it. I would look for a snug fitting FF or a Montbell Super Stretch # 2. The way the S...

In GEAR » help finding a lightweight, warm bag for my wife
February 22, 10:18am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Different genus
Well thanks Bob. I fall into the "similar profession", as I am not a botanist. I really should have stated that when you first called me one. I have studied botany and related science...

In Photo Gallery » 4th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2012: Henry Coe State Park
February 22, 1:26am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.