BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 2961 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...297

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Different genus
Yes, the Manzanitas there are larger than any I have ever seen before, by far, like large trees. Usually yes, either shrubs or even ground covers; this was a first for me. Are all Madrones trees?...

In Photo Gallery » 4th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2012: Henry Coe State Park
February 21, 11:54pm

Different genus
Not that similar; different genus.....I can see how people confuse them, but the easiest is just looking at the leaf. Much larger on the Madrone, like 6 times the size. We hiked around and several...

In Photo Gallery » 4th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2012: Henry Coe State Park
February 21, 11:29pm

Manzanita
Actually that is a Manzanita. There were a few Madrones as well, but with a much lighter color and none showing that amount of "wood". Local Manzanitas were indeed more like trees than...

February 21, 11:12pm

Thanks
I am hoping this won't sound like a silly Oscar speech, but I want to call out some of the wonderful people that attended this year’s GGG. Several of these folks I have been lucky to get to...

In Post-Trip Reports » GGG lV a huge success
February 20, 10:57am

Pictured Rocks
Absolutely beautiful, thanks!

In Post-Trip Reports » Pictured Rocks in Winter
February 20, 8:25am

Matt and Matt
Matthew B., congratulations to your sister and the whole family! Hope to see you on the trail soon. Matthew E., thanks for the pictures and for being such a light, good hearted, fun and inspiring...

In Chaff » Missing GGG IV
February 19, 8:09pm

Re: Re: dk it means...; hoping to stop by Saturday
We're on our own. Jim, I don't think it would be as early as 6 or 7; coffee, not wanting to wake others with the vehicle, late night drinking... I will let Ken T. Know tonight that people...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Official GGG Thread READ
February 17, 2:03pm

Ken H.
Bumping the thread to get your attention.

February 17, 11:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: im almost ready
One more question for Ken H. : those of us that gave our info to Ken for the free parking permit...how do we go about it? Does the park have our numbers? Where do we park?

February 17, 11:20am

Re: Support truck
Ditto.

February 17, 11:14am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.