Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
CityNorth of Davenport
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 3674 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...368

Forum » Thread

Thanks Bob. Just trying to make do with that for this weekend without buying something else, but that makes sense. Yes, Greg, I will try..

In GEAR » Caldera Caddy question
August 28, 10:30pm

August 28, 10:12pm

Caldera Caddy question
The Trail Design website says that the caddy will not warp in hot water and that it can be used as a cup and bowl. Can I pour boiling water in it though?

August 28, 9:55pm

Re: Re: Gossamer Gear Ultralight Day Pack
One more question, out of curiosity, since GG does not specify this much weight would this carry comfortably? Not ready to bite here, just pondering it. Editing here instead o...

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Minimalist Ultralight Day Pack
August 28, 12:40pm

Re: GG Minimalist Ultralight Day Pack
Is it one size fits all?

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Minimalist Ultralight Day Pack
August 28, 12:30pm

Re: Re
Have a great trip. You'll figure out on your own what works and what doesn't. Please let us know when you come back. Other people's weight doesn't really matter if you do fine wit...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking to shed some pack weight in a hurry
August 28, 8:35am

Re: Landjaeger, Who's?
Interested in this as well. Maybe here?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Landjaeger, Who's?
August 28, 1:56am

Re: The alpine bar is open.
Make sure the Tequila has a special kind of worm in it. I hear it protects you from Giardia....

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Calling Backpackin' Bartenders: Need Alcohol for a Lightweight
August 27, 11:35pm

Looking forward
Looking forward to this. Nice not to have to drive far.. I have only hiked the last ( western) few miles of this, and it's right in my back yard. Thanks for putting this trip together Manfred!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Family Friendly BPL Outing this Labor Day Weekend -
August 27, 11:19pm

I'll pass. Pun intended.

In On the Web » Worms protect from Giardia, and vice-versa
August 27, 11:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.