Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 3365 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...337

Forum » Thread

Mostly no
If it's a summer trip with hot days and warm nights, then maybe yes. Other than that, no. Eating a warm meal and sipping on something hot is one of the joys and rewards after a day of hiking. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Do any of you forgo cooking food altogether?
April 23, 6:31am

Poll
For your poll, mark me as an underquilt user- all the way.

In Hammocks » Underquilt or Pad?
April 18, 11:34pm

Yet another sewing machine question
I need some help finding my next sewing machine. I have been using a Janome Sewist 500 and it has been a great machine. Never a problem, including tension. I mainly sew very lightweight fabric. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Yet another sewing machine question
April 15, 8:14am

Complimenting...
.....a sleep system: " nice sleep system, very nice!" ;)

In GEAR » Complimenting sleep system
April 10, 2:42pm

Re: On canister stoves, the poerty of Max, inspiration vs. intuition
Daniel, what a great post! Thanks.

In GEAR » Canister failure: has this happened to you?
April 09, 3:06pm

Re
I enjoy backpacking with people I have met on PBL, very much so. Just had a quick solo overnight a few miles into Rancho del Oso, Big Basin. Had a nice peaceful time. But I have a lot of solo peac...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New backpacking friends
April 08, 3:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Every time you tease Max...
"At least Max didn't say he worked at REI and would be happy to answer any questions we had" I remember that one! I think everyone here loves Max; lots of chances to jump on him....

In GEAR » Canister failure: has this happened to you?
April 08, 3:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Son of Sarcasm
"Chaff is a shell of what it once was. sad. BPL is a little bit stale now IMO. No personality, just gear wonks. It should have been the the gear swap that got moved." +1 I get...

In Chaff » CHAFF!!!!! ARE YOU THERE??!!!!!
April 05, 5:26pm

Light
Good thread, I think. Someone feeling offended, speaking out; someone else explaining where they are coming from. We need more of this and the hopefully we will get to where we are aware and can s...

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 05, 5:08pm

Re: Re: ..
"If you know of a task (NOT woodcraft) that a knife would have performed better than scissors, I want to hear about it. That's what I created this thread for. Thanks!" Cutting a pi...

In GEAR » Why a knife instead of scissors?
March 22, 12:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.