BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1681 - 1690 of 1993 | Page: 1 ...160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ...200

Forum » Thread

Backpacks
I can't give you a specific backpack to look for but here are some basic ideas, since you seem to be a new poster I'll give you a lot of details in case you aren't experienced with back...

In GEAR » Which backpack for my kid
March 25, 3:34pm

Dates
Travis, Okay I looked at the calender and talked with my boss. I really need to be back and ready to work on the 24 so I would need most of the 23rd as a driving day, especially if we did the Gi...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » April Trip in Texas/New Mexico - Partners/Ideas
March 15, 6:37pm

Re Merrell TrueGloves
Neal I can't comment on that exact shoe but I have been using mesh shoes on most of my backpacking trips for a while now. The TrueGloves may not be the fastest drying shoes out there but they ...

In GEAR » VFF backpacking transition thoughts
March 13, 9:42pm

Re April trip in NM
Travis Sounds promising you can PM me if you like. I'd be fine doing either the Gila or the Guads since thats probably a more logical meeting point than Big Bend. I would have to be driving ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » April Trip in Texas/New Mexico - Partners/Ideas
March 10, 8:05pm

April hike in Texas or New Mexico
bump

March 10, 11:28am

April Trip in Texas/New Mexico - Partners/Ideas
I am looking at a trip in April and would be interested in joining up with someone to make it more fun. I'm considering Big Bend National Park, Guadalalupe Mountains, Gila Wilderness or an...

March 09, 8:22pm

Durablity
Hey totally different question for those who have tried these two. How would you rate the overall durability of the shoe? I've had trail runners blow out in the mesh and the last thing I would...

In GEAR » Merrel Trail Glove
March 03, 8:23pm

Options
Right now there are basically two options with packrafts 1. A really expensive and heavier packraft by Alpacka or one of the other companies that can be outfitted for really technical whitewater. ...

In Packrafting » Cheaper Raft Options
March 03, 4:35pm

Re Re Re Lets opent the discussion
If someone can design a whitewater capable packraft in the 5 pound range thats more affordable than the current offerings that would be great. On the other hand I'm sure there are some very go...

March 03, 2:18pm

Somewhat cheaper
NRS makes a packraft that costs $550 I don't know how it does in whitewater (no spray deck). I also wish there was a cheaper raft out there - even if it weighted a bit more.

March 03, 9:18am

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.