BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1671 - 1680 of 2059 | Page: 1 ...159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ...206

Forum » Thread

Hold on a second..
Hey ya'll according the Ryan Jordan this might not be such a good idea. Check out his response to the thread I started on "sewing spectra." Basically a normal home sewing machine pr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Pure Spectra fabric available
October 13, 9:42am

Sewing Pure Spectra
So some of us were talking about a group buy of pure spectra (see other thread). The question is are there any quirks to sewing it? I looked it up and read it has a "low friction coefficient...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing Pure Spectra
October 13, 8:54am

Can it be sewn easily
I think I'm down for about 2 yards if everythink looks okay. Yeah I remember something about sewing being tricky so it would be good to figure that out first. I was thinking a really rugged b...

October 13, 6:30am

Split some up?
Hum, thats a big minimum purchase. Maybe some folks could buy a bunch and split it up. Anyone interested?

October 12, 10:17pm

PM Sent
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » Osprey Exos (L) for sale
October 12, 3:21pm

Weird
Talk about a weird way to get hurt.

In Chaff » What is it about bow hunters, what is it about Grizzlies this year? "Even dead grizzlies are hurting people this year"
October 12, 1:18pm

Torso Length
Jeff the torso leght depends on how you measure it. From shoulder straps to the bottom is 19-20.5 inches (the straps go on at an angle). But if you measure from the bottom of the hipbelt to the s...

In Gear Swap » Golite Jam (M) Equinox Poncho Tarp
October 11, 9:00pm

Size
Yep it has the waterproof zipper. I'll go measure is real quick but you might be better off with a Large.

October 11, 8:47pm

Question
Is it the exos 46 or 58?

In Gear Swap » Osprey Exos (L) for sale
October 11, 8:31pm

Re Jam
Jack I don't have the CCF pad. I cut it up to make straps for another project, now they tell us they are a good thing, bummer. I have slightly thicker CCF sitting around and it wouldn't b...

October 11, 8:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.