BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 1705 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171

Forum » Thread

Re: Dimensions
Looks good! What's the price?

In Make Your Own Gear » 6oz spinnaker tarp
June 30, 2:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Campmor poncho --- good, but some downsides
Hi Brian, "I'm looking for something that can fill a variety of roles in different situations, from cooking shelter to tent vestibule extension" These things are what I was lo...

In GEAR » Poncho Vs. Rain Jacket
June 28, 1:57pm

Re: Campmor poncho --- good, but some downsides
Brian, Sounds like you (mostly)like the Campmor poncho. I'm 6'1" and am looking into a poncho. How tall are you? Is the coverage adequate? How do you cover your arms? Thanks ...

In GEAR » Poncho Vs. Rain Jacket
June 27, 2:28pm

Re: Re:Re:Re: Finished my quilt
Michael, Thanks to folks like you, I'm about to do it. I'll let you know how it goes.... Let me know if you get up to North FL for a hike! Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished my quilt
June 19, 8:49pm

Re: Finished my quilt
Looks great, Nathan! I want to make one myself, but have only made alcohol stoves to date and am nervous about destroying good material & insulation! I was wondering about the length of 6...

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished my quilt
June 16, 3:38pm

Re: FannyPack Ultralight
Pete, I hear what you're saying. Let me say you've made me see ways to lighten up, & most importantly, SHRINK, my kit. I also hear what others are saying - and maybe I'm read...

In Gear Lists » FannyPack Ultralight
June 12, 11:18am

Simple and light!
Man, I'm impressed. Gotta make one! Thanks, Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY BB aka Gasified Wood Stove
June 05, 8:38pm

Great pics, useful info
Sarah, Thank you for all the info. Could 2 six footers be truly comfortable? Thanks, Todd

In GEAR » I made the change
June 05, 8:07pm

Nice looking quilt!
That looks great. How does the drawstring stay together behind your neck? Thanks, Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Momentum Synthetic Quilt 10 oz. 40 degree
May 31, 8:39pm

Pocket Rocket problem
Christine, Benjamin's right: your English is almost perfect! ONe of my stoves is the Pocket Rocket and I've never had this problem. Other users I know haven't, either. If you ...

In GEAR » MSR Pocket Rocket - Thread problem
May 29, 11:21am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.