BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 2876 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...288

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Goodness
"Responsibilities in and of themselves define nothing. It's always people who are imparting values -- high or low. Reading your line, it's pretty clear that who you are is determined (...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 31, 6:26pm

Turned around.
Summer before last my daughter and I went back to Switzerland and had a few backpacking trips planned. The first one, we hit the last snow storm of the year, on June 21st. We proceeded through th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Maybe not today...
January 31, 11:11am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Freedom vs Responsibility
" The following word: straight didn't get flagged the by site's profanity detector. I'm offended at this site's homophobic bias. I mention my wife when it is germaine to a thr...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 30, 1:17pm

Re: UC Santa Cruz Tribute
Nice! I am a former Slug and now work amongst current slugs....Looking forward to the pictures.

In Post-Trip Reports » Skyline to the Sea After a Storm: From Castle Rock to Waddell Beach
January 30, 8:16am

Custom fit gloves
What kind of winter glove are you looking for: fleece, wool, waterproof? I knit wool gloves and mittens for my family, as well as socks, but it's a time consuming endevour and I could not cha...

In GEAR » Custom fit gloves?
January 27, 8:58am

Need to work
I have been asked to lead an interpretive hike and teach a class on edible plants at the local resort, where I sometimes work on weekends. I am sorry to pull out from this trip, I could use a warm...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Ventana/ Big Sur/ Sykes Hot Springs?
January 26, 7:08am

Re: Re: Re: Maybe...
Jeremy: ".... The "nothing to hide" argument assumes that any privacy problem must be immediate and obvious or else it must not exist. However, information that may seem harmless i...

In Chaff » Full name screen names...
January 25, 8:32pm

Re
I actually think your point is a valid one Ty Ty. Even more so for our kids. I go through great lengths to explain to my daughter that some casual posting may end up following her for years to come...

In Chaff » Full name screen names...
January 25, 8:49am

Fb
One would only claim to not even know what Facebook is, again and again, if one knows enough about it, to want to disassociate from it. Otherwise, it's simple enough to google it and learn what...

In Chaff » This Should Be Interesting
January 24, 5:45pm

Re: Re: This Should Be Interesting & More Questions
"I find it incredibly ironic that so many in this discussion are dissing "social media" right on a social media site and forum that works much the same as Facebook, the very same peo...

In Chaff » This Should Be Interesting
January 24, 5:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.