Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 3492 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...350

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re
So tell me what my beliefs are; don't tie me to a party though, because that will not work with me. What do you think I believe? Specific issues, please. "As a woman you should consi...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 10, 7:07pm

Re
Edited: While I am leaving my first reply below, unedited, I guess I am just disappointed that the people that are able to discuss this in a respectful way ( and I have learned a lot from a numb...

July 10, 6:24pm

I am touched; thanks.
A few days ago I posted interest in a gear swap item, then passed on it; just a little more money than I had in mind. Today I received a message from the seller asking for my address, as someone h...

In Chaff » I am touched; thanks.
July 10, 12:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What to do when encountering drunks on the trail
"Me too, though I have to wonder about the legal ones. Maybe we need to legalize the illegal ones and make the legal ones illegal." Or at least not treat treat a drunk or drug addict a...

In Chaff » What to do when encountering drunks on the trail
July 09, 8:28pm

Re: Re: Re: What to do when encountering drunks on the trail
Of course I was kidding. I am for legalizing drugs.... Edited to add that I believe we should be able to eat, smoke, drink, sleep with, marry, believe or not.......whatever and whomever we want.

July 09, 8:22pm

Re: Discussion ethics
"Hard to live up to, but rewarding when you've managed to. To be had with camels on the side." Yes. But it is something to shoot for. There is an accidental pun there.

July 09, 6:30pm

Nuts
I have been lucky I guess. Maybe because most if my trips are one or two nights, but I have not had to grit my teeth......maybe just wear some ear plugs;) A few years ago five of us did the Rae La...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Smiling through gritted teeth W/ hiking companion
July 09, 4:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: anybody with narrow feet use heel slip pads?
Let me know when you find a solution, because I haven't yet. Same deal- narrow heels and too much movement.

In GEAR » anybody use heel slip pads?
July 09, 12:45pm

Re: What to do when encountering drunks on the trail
Easy one. All alcoholic beverages should be banned, period. So many deaths, so much violence- it's the alcohol lobby that keeps this going.

July 09, 12:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trolls
Ken: "And...... The sillynes..... It continues " I don't understand this. I think the last couple of pages, ( trying to remember without going back) have been meaningfu...

July 09, 12:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.