BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 3020 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...302

Forum » Thread

Thanks
Thank you. That is exactly what I was wondering. I had read somewhere else about the Rampant running a little big and I was hoping to find out here. Thanks.

In GEAR » Question about Patagonia and Arcteryx pants sizes.
March 15, 2:39pm

Question about Patagonia and Arcteryx pants sizes.
Specifically the Rock Guide and the Rampant pants, do they run true to size? Women's clothing sizes are pretty ridiculous these days, with one company calling something a size 2 when it used t...

In GEAR » Question about Patagonia and Arcteryx pants sizes.
March 15, 9:14am

Re: Re: first amendment rights?
How fun!!!!!!! This just might end up with more heavy handed mods, and a filter that won't allow the Capitalized profanity. I am not against profanity per se, and the "appropriate " ...

In Chaff » The profanity filter here is absurd
March 15, 8:33am

Re: Denise Minger critiques the Red Meat Study
Thanks for the link. The article does a good job explaining the difference between observational studies versus experimental, which is the place to start when looking at a study, really.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Red meat is killing you
March 14, 7:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Study Diet
Well...some attempted a discussion, others didn't. I guess a new study should be treated as the gospel and not evaluated and given some time before just running with it 100%. Go figure.

March 14, 5:56pm

Re: The Passing of an Era
My parents bought us a set when we were kids. It greatly motivated me to learn English.

In Chaff » The Passing of an Era
March 14, 3:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hike Naked Day
Nm

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hike Naked Day
March 14, 2:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Carrying cured meats?
I agree Roger. Someone else posted about salame lasting a couple of weeks so I added to my post. US consumers prefer the moister salame, not the drier kind that I grew up with; same with other cur...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Carrying cured meats?
March 13, 3:09pm

Re: Carrying cured meats?
I was also raised between two cultures where either Speck and Jagdwurst or Salame and Prosciutto were mainstays for traveling, along with some cheese and bread. If the meat is rather dry, it shoul...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Carrying cured meats?
March 13, 2:32pm

Re: Re: The Study Diet
So blessed ignorance is the solution? No. A healthy lifestyle, moderation and not jumping on the latest bandwagon/ study is the solution. No one single study or report is going to make me chan...

March 13, 12:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.