BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 3092 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...310

Forum » Thread

Re: x
I wish we would cut back on the policing on BPL by members. Monitoring for obvious scams is helpful, but this case as well as many others lately, don't seem to warrant a finger pointing. Maybe ...

In Gear Swap » Spring Cleaning!! Tents, Sleeping Bag, Watches, Boots All must go
March 31, 8:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Felt hats for backpacking?
""The one con I can think of is that they are rather warm and could make you sweaty if you are hiking." Well Akubras are pretty standard in the hottest parts of Australia, so draw...

In GEAR » Felt hats for backpacking?
March 31, 7:23pm

Re: Felt hats for backpacking?
The one con I can think of is that they are rather warm and could make you sweaty if you are hiking.

In GEAR » Felt hats for backpacking?
March 30, 6:23pm

Re: REI and Bear Grylls promo products
"Did you also dutifully inform him Disney is built on Chinese sweatshops, Santa is bogus, the tooth fairy is mom, and Nietzsche proclaimed God dead over 100 years ago?" Craig, there ...

In Chaff » REI and Bear Grylls promo products
March 30, 2:33pm

Re: REI and Bear Grylls promo products
Are you blaming REI and/or BG for the kid having a tantrum?

In Chaff » REI and Bear Grylls promo products
March 30, 10:58am

Re: Man Cave
Oh, shoot Cameron, now BPL knows... This is where I come to rest after an exhausting day of decorating, baking and chatting on the phone. It's not that comfy, but who cares? I look so pretty w...

In Photo Gallery » Man Cave
March 30, 9:20am

Re: Re: Man Cave
"Pertaining to man cave, males need a sanctuary, from rooms festooned with doilies, stuff from Bed, Bath and Beyond, and to rest his weary bones upon sofas and chairs chosen solely for their c...

In Photo Gallery » Man Cave
March 30, 8:39am

Re: Re: Re: Re: you dont need a rain fly
I don't know. Did you get that number from the weight of the SIL, 1.1? Thread isn't much and seam sealer depends how good a job one does and how thin a mixture. I would not know how to make...

In Make Your Own Gear » Create Silnylon Rainfly?
March 29, 10:53pm

Re: Re: you dont need a rain fly
I thought you wanted to sew it, not have it detachable. If you want it detachable the area between the two layers could dry out better, but detachable usually means heavier. Also, sewing to the ten...

March 29, 10:43pm

Re: you dont need a rain fly
I am wondering if having Silnylon, which can bead up inside, right next to your tent, will just trap moisture between the two layers and cause some problems.

March 29, 10:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.