BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 2680 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...268

Forum » Thread

Re: Magical Metrical Mystery Tour - confessions of an old Fart
"P.S. Kat, I CAN consider an alternative point of view :)" Nick, it is so logical and precise, not a big stretch there...:) Metric is not nearly as quaint with all those ones and zero...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Magical Metrical Mystery Tour - confessions of an old Fart
October 07, 1:00pm

Re: Down Storage?
I store my down in the shelf above my closet. I contain it with No see Um and the shelf itself is like a grate. Being higher up, against the ceiling, it is stored in the warmer part of the house,...

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 07, 11:07am

Re: Re: ?
Come on Ken. Don't pick on me now ;) This is not a bad thing. Chaff come in waves. No one has to read it, only legitimate beef is from those that have to scroll through recent posts and don&#...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 07, 9:21am

Re: Awesome cheap puffy
Nice find! I'll go check it out. Can always need a little more insulation. Thanks

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 06, 9:50pm

?
"You can be laissez-faire about that if you want and just let the abuse and marginalization and withdrawal of their rights (marriage for instance) go on without protest, but I can't sit id...

October 06, 7:45pm

Re: Re: BSA discrimination policy :(
Miguel, I did not single you out to attack you .Only part of my post was related to yours. I think we want the same thing but may not have the same approach to how that will be achieved. I actually...

October 06, 7:40pm

Energy Star Program
I don't know about this program. It awarded it's star to a gasoline powered alarm clock.

In Chaff » Where do you draw the line and how do you get your point across?
October 06, 3:03pm

Re: Re: BSA discrimination policy :(
"But the Christian church also has a very long history of persecuting... terribly... homosexuals. It is time to stop, and all efforts within society, by everyone, should focus on getting that ...

October 05, 1:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Pleasantly Surprised
+1 on Doug's very reasonable post. Also + 1 on Nick's : "Of course if someone joins as a member or employee with the desire to change things, then they would need to be "open&q...

October 05, 9:04am

Re: My $.02
"Isn't discrimination against Christian beliefs STILL discrimination? 'Just sayin'! " +1 I am not christian , but this is so obvious to me. Discrimination is discriminatio...

October 04, 10:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.