BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 2973 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...298

Forum » Thread

Critters
Daryl, sorry for the hijack...but you started something I can really relate to! More critters. Scorpion in my daughter's room the day we moved in. This one was a few years ago: I reach ove...

In Chaff » Rat Encounter
February 27, 10:14am

Re: Re: Rat Encounter
Mine were woodrats, definitely brought in by cats. Not long ago we had raccoons that kept coming in through the cat window in the bathroom. Since I did not want a face to face in a small room wit...

In Chaff » Rat Encounter
February 27, 9:49am

Rats
Here are my two rat encounters that will make you feel better. In both cases it was cats that brought them in the house and proceeded to play with them. 1. Went to bed, after a few minutes I thoug...

In Chaff » Rat Encounter
February 27, 9:26am

Congratulations
What a cute boy! I miss that smell and how they just mould to your body. I thought my daughter was big, 8lbs and 8 oz, and 22.5 inches long! Edited: How they" mould", not "mold&q...

In Chaff » My Newest Hiking Partner Isn't UL
February 26, 8:35pm

Little trooper
Your daughter looks like she is having such a good time. Thanks for posting this.

In Post-Trip Reports » Dad & Daughter, first time winter camping
February 26, 7:07pm

Gas Prices Making You Cranky?
Besides my previous attempt to be funny; "are gas prices making me cranky?" No! My hormones make me cranky, teenagers make me cranky, aches and pains make me cranky. If I could not feed ...

In Chaff » Gas Prices Making You Cranky?
February 25, 5:14pm

Re: Battery failure
I haven't experienced any battery failure with the Steripen. I was referring to a bad batch of Steripens, not batteries. In general, oxidation on batteries is something pretty easy to spot.

In GEAR » My Steripen Adventure: Concerns and Vindication
February 25, 10:38am

Cranky
It's a very serious issue, not to be taken lightly. For me, as long as after it "cranky", it actually "starty", it's a good day.

In Chaff » Gas Prices Making You Cranky?
February 25, 10:19am

Re: Rechargeable batteries
I never used the rechargeable batteries. I bought the expensive brand name ones. Like other posters pointed out, I most likely bought older, faulty batches.

In GEAR » My Steripen Adventure: Concerns and Vindication
February 25, 10:05am

Re: Re: Iderested
Hmmm. We're probably safe: it's cold enough up there that he'll keep his clothes on.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast Loop Hike March/April
February 25, 9:35am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.