BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 3078 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...308

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Shoe Epiphanie? (Musings of a shoe fetishist)
I have worn trail runners that were too big for me, just because my size can be hard to find sometimes. For me it has not worked at all. The extra room and the sliding in them when going downhill h...

In GEAR » Shoe Epiphanie? (Musings of a shoe fetishist)
March 27, 8:08am

Re: Perspectives change when health is compromised
I hope you recover soon so you can get back to the things you love. We'll try and entertain you without getting too goofy : )

In Chaff » I have a question....in regards to photo's, thru-hikers, and "seasoned" backpackers.
March 27, 6:01am

Re: Re: Re: big sur.
Great story Travis. Thread drifts can be great : )

In Pre-Trip Planning » Big sur
March 26, 8:40pm

Re: big sur.
@ Travis. I don't know. He inlays them with abalone and I think he mainly makes them for his son. He is 93. Maybe Frank can find out....? @ Frank. It may be a bit overgrown but myself and 3 t...

March 26, 8:33pm

Re: Big sur
Jack English. He makes beautiful Violin bows.

March 26, 7:58pm

Tassajara road is not a good road, not in summer and definitely not in Winter. I think it's around 6 miles of steep, rutted, pot holes. It usually gets worked on in April and then it's sti...

March 26, 7:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: You will age
I am confused about what the argument is even about. No one said life is over at middle age. No one can deny that the body ages. Everyone seems to agrees that both genetics and lifestyle ( ok, luc...

In Chaff » I have a question....in regards to photo's, thru-hikers, and "seasoned" backpackers.
March 26, 6:25pm

Re: Patagonia Rock Guide Pants
Trevor, I found several online stores that sell the Rock Guide pants. Not all sizes are carried. I believe in a previous thread, someone mentioned that the new model is now called Simple Guide Pant...

In GEAR » Patagonia Rock Guide Pants
March 26, 9:20am

Pine Valley is very nice. From China camp, near Tassajara road to Pine Valley it's about 6 miles. We did an in and out. In is mostly downhill and out is uphill. There are some beautiful waterfa...

March 25, 8:40pm

Re: Re: always
"I know of none who don't offer a no questions asked return policy.' I am no pack manufacturer, but I have a small cottage industry and I do have a no questions asked return policy....

In GEAR » Try Pack Before Buying
March 25, 9:48am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.