Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 3137 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...314

Forum » Thread

Trinity Alps
I am interested. Love the Trinities.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trinity Alps Septemberfest
April 29, 11:59am

Nutella is the "Real stuff"
Trader Joe's is ok, but once you have the real stuff, there is no comparison :) Yeah, sweet and rich, probably not good for addictive personalities, but I always go for the real, rich stuff,...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Nutella question
April 28, 9:10am

Re: Thanks to all
" it's essentially the same thing" No, no, no. It's not the same thing. It's good, but not Nutella...

April 27, 8:39pm

Nutella
Thanks Tom for sweetening up the forum :)

April 27, 8:23pm

Re: Post trip depression
I think what you feel is not uncommon at all Steven. Maybe your calling it depression makes it sound like something different that people can't relate to. When we're out in the woods or mou...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Post trip depression
April 27, 8:22pm

no problem
As a veteran Nutella eater, from a very early age, I can assure you that it keeps fine after being opened at room temperature. If it's hot it will get a bit soft, almost runny. We never kept ou...

April 27, 8:11pm

Great
I think you have a great set up. HammockGear underquilts are very well made and the full size will keep you toasty. I don't know if you even need the reflector. If you get warm and worry about ...

In GEAR » winter hammocking
April 27, 11:19am

Re: Re Corporal Punishment or the fear of the paddle
My dad used corporal punishment. He also said that for him it was the easiest and quickest way to get us to obey, but he believed that there were better, more thought out ways to get results. He kn...

In Chaff » Study: "One third of parents will not let children do ‘risky activities’ like climbing trees"
April 24, 10:42pm

Re: Spilled Gasoline
I would use a compressor if you have it. Keep it outside the car and just pull the hose in and blow it as dry as you can. A blower works too, but definitively keep it outside the car.

In Chaff » Spilled Gasoline
April 23, 9:07pm

Re: Re: Bay Area GGG 4.5 Oct. 2012
I'd like to go.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Bay Area GGG 4.5 this fall?
April 21, 7:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.