BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 3048 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...305

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Language lecture
I was hoping for more.... I studied Linguistics but did not finish my degree.

In Philosophy & Technique » nature=church?
March 21, 7:18pm

Re: Language lecture
So much is discussed on BPL that has very little to do with backpacking. I, for one, would enjoy reading more of what you have to say about language.

March 21, 6:56pm

Re: Describe or identify?
@ Stephen. Nice! All around.

March 21, 5:38pm

Oh, quite a few
This is just one, but a pretty good one :) A couple of years ago I had a F150 automatic. You could not read if you were in Park, Drive, Reverse etc. Just had to remember , which was fine. I came b...

In Chaff » Dumb Things We've Done
March 21, 2:41pm

Re: Lost Coast Loop Hike March 23-25
Thanks Jay. I would really like to go to Emigrant Wilderness again. Kennedy Meadows was amazing.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast Loop Hike March/April
March 20, 6:34pm

dropping the ball
Sorry guys. I have been debating and looking at the weather these last coupe of days. I worked in the rain/wind all last week and have been thinking about creek crossings, tides, wind and quite pos...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast Loop Hike March/April
March 20, 6:07pm

re
To each their own, and I am not into mocking anyone. One question I have is, what is worse: To tell someone that you question the basis behind their faith or to tell someone they will be going to ...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 20, 3:07pm

BC
What happened to all those that lived Before Christ?

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 20, 2:38pm

Beliefs
I agree that many belief systems may have stemmed from not understanding some natural phenomena. Science "answered" and "explained" a good number of those. Actually even somethi...

In Chaff » Changing Personal Beliefs (response to Casey)
March 20, 8:32am

Re: um...
In my opinion as well, Cesar was not being rude. What he did happens pretty much in every thread. Someone will want to discuss if they should bring two or three extra socks and someone will reply, ...

In Chaff » Changing Personal Beliefs (response to Casey)
March 20, 7:47am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.