Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1661 - 1670 of 3123 | Page: 1 ...158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ...313

Forum » Thread

Re: re Heels
"Maybe newer technologies/knowledge are not always the better technology/knowledge??" Agreed. If what you guess is true, that in history men have worn heels more than women, then the...

In GEAR » Why do we like flat shoes?
April 18, 9:56am

Flat shoes
You guys ignored how us women evolved completely differently. You see, we ( not our feet) have evolved to require a 2 to 4 inch heel. That dainty, insecure stride may not feel good and cause us in...

In GEAR » Why do we like flat shoes?
April 18, 8:34am

Lynx rufus
My daughter took these two pictures of a bobcat that was just hanging out in the driveway. It was about 40 yards away. Before it turned and walked away, showing his bobbed tail, we thought it was a...

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
April 16, 9:51pm

Re: R2R2R
Thanks for the pictures and stories. I can hardly wait to hear more!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 16, 9:14am

Congratulations
Great write up about a real adventure. Good for you Torrey. Sounds like you had some great company as well. Glad everyone is ok and hopefully no one will hurt too much from this. Thanks for the rep...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 15, 6:24pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sodium... Mmm...
"Yes I did state earlier salt/minerals. Anyway, the point I was making is the the RDA (if it is even valid), may not apply when we are engaged in strenuous activities. But I am not a doctor......

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Sodium... Mmm...
April 13, 6:30pm

Re: RE: Feet deformed by boots
+1 on people having different feet and different needs. I have small and very narrow feet which means that they don't get crammed.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Feet deformed by boots
April 13, 12:05pm

Re: Re: Weather
Dirk: "One of the advantages in the United States is that you can do some pretty amazingly long hikes in the late spring to early fall and encounter relatively little weather that would requi...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tunnel Tents Tutorial and State of the Market Report - Part 1: Definition and Pitching
April 12, 8:07pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Felt hats for backpacking?
""Oh, I guess that's why here we all backpack in Wranglers and Stetsons.... ; )" Cotton jeans may not be sensible for bushwalking, but my point was that Akubras may not be ...

In GEAR » Felt hats for backpacking?
April 12, 7:41pm

Re: Feet deformed by boots
I wear boots eight to ten hours a day and my feet are doing quite well. I am having a hard time with this post to be honest, which is why I have edited my reply four times already...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Feet deformed by boots
April 12, 7:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.