Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bill Fornshell (bfornshell) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern Texas
About Me I have been a member here since 24 August, 2003.

I believe in SUL and Lighter, Backpacking, and make most of my own gear. If you have a question about something I have made you can read about most of it here or on my Blog.

http://ultraliteskunkworks.blogspot.com/

Please Note:

I don't make things for other people. Thanks for asking but the answer to all, is NO.
CitySan Antonio
StateTexas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bill Fornshell

Showing 1651 - 1660 of 1796 | Page: 1 ...157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ...180

Forum » Thread

Beer Can Cook Pot Stuff
Joshua: Yes, the armbands are "100% silicone-rubber". They stretch enough to go around the body of the can. I just put one of the large size on my Heineken can and it went on easy. They weigh 0...

In GEAR » Ultralight Outfitters Beer Can Stove System for Esbit Fuel
August 25, 8:21am

Make a Canister Cozy
Joshua, It doesn't take a lot of space. It is nice to have a lot of space. You can do a lot in a small space or even if you have to pack everything up in a box when you are done for the day and sl...

In Make Your Own Gear » Make A Canister Cozy
August 25, 7:41am

Delete Post
Test Failed

In User Test Forum » test picture
August 25, 6:44am

Test Picture for JSB

In User Test Forum » test picture
August 25, 6:27am

Other Stoves
Hello JSB. Welcome to this web site. Many of us have looked at your web site for stoves. I have spent many hours studing the pictures of your stoves and looking at your web site thinking about ...

August 25, 6:04am

Beer Can Cook Pot Lip Guard
Daniel, I had come to the same conclusion about the wrist bands a few days ago and sent for some samples. I got them today and they will work. They are not as wide and a little thicker but as yo...

August 24, 11:21pm

Make A Canister Cozy
I use a canister stove that is the remote canister type. The canister is about 12" away from the stove. This type of canister stove solves the windscreen problem some have with the other type stov...

In Make Your Own Gear » Make A Canister Cozy
August 24, 3:19pm

Other Stoves
I have been to one of the 100yen stores in Kyoto many times. I found the Japanese Stove web site as a link on the Zen Stove web site. I found it a couple of days ago when I was looking at soda ca...

August 24, 12:05am

Heineken Stove and Others
Congratulations David. I haven't had a melt down yet with my stove but I have had a few really good ones. All my fire related test are done outside. I have been looking for stuff packaged in ...

August 23, 9:23pm

Carbon Fiber Tent Stakes
Hi Daniel, Did they look anything like these? I have 6 that are between 7-5/8" and 7-7/8" long and weigh 0.14oz each. They were left over from something I was making and are 15/64" in diameter...

In GEAR » Shelter For JMT
August 23, 4:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Bill Fornshell

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BMW (BPL) UL 60 Balaclava
Cocoon UL 60 Balaclava - Multi-Purpose - 5/5 I have had my Cocoon Balaclava since they first shipped. When I got it I was in the middle of several things and just looked it over, put it on, bless...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
July 08, 10:08pm

OR (Outdoor Research)
During the planning for my AT Hike this coming January I got out my old OR Advanced Bivy. I had used it only a few times after I bought it about 10 years ago and wanted to have a good look at it set ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 29, 4:41pm

BackpackingLight.com Premium Membership
1. Being able to have a picture and a little information about us all and a possible way to send a private email to other members. 2. A list of all our replies to threads in date order. This alone ...

In Books and Media
October 27, 8:16pm

Patagonia Dragonfly pullover
I have to agree with everyone about the Patagonia DragonFly. I bought 2 on a close-out sale for $29.95 each. You can't hardly beat that for a really great piece of gear.

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
December 19, 9:22am