BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://westtexasmountainman.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1651 - 1660 of 2082 | Page: 1 ...157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ...209

Forum » Thread

Prices lower
Prices lowered. Might drop some more on all the odds and ends if someone wants to buy them all together.

In Gear Swap » F.S. Pack, dry bags, books, maps, GPS, Knife
November 04, 6:48am

Knife Sold
The knife has sold.

November 03, 10:18pm

Pack sold
Pack sold

November 03, 10:13pm

Prices lowered
Some prices lowered. For a lot of the smaller items shipping is going to take a lot of the profit plus being a hasle for me so I'm very happy to discuss lower prices for items that are shipped...

November 03, 5:08pm

New Pics
New pictures of pack added as requested.

November 02, 1:53pm

F.S. Guidebooks, maps, GPS, Drybags
Updated list of stuff I'm cleaning out. Shipping is include, please use paypal. If you want to combine several smaller items I might drop the price since that saves on shipping. Alaskan Wi...

November 02, 9:15am

Condensation
Good review as always Damien. I was considering something like this for camping with kids in areas like Grayson Highlands Virginia in the winter (high, exposed and windy). However a tight fit and...

In Editor's Roundtable » MSR Twin Brothers Shelter Review
October 31, 12:21pm

Re Tent bound with kids
Mostly when I've been out with kids we've had short rainstorms that didn't last too long or we just stayout out in the rain and didn't worry about it. In your area it may be colder...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » tent bound with kids
October 24, 6:44pm

Break away idea
Dougles I like the breakaway idea but I have a simpler one. Just put the stakes into the ground about halfway. If a kid trips over it the stakes should give before the tent does in which case you...

In GEAR » Guyline tripping prevention with kids?
October 24, 3:23pm

AT in the Snow
Let me set the scene. I was staying with my parents and taking some online classes towards my Masters. I couldn't find much work so money was tight. I wanted to get away from it all so I d...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your Worst Trip
October 23, 4:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.