BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://westtexasmountainman.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1641 - 1650 of 2075 | Page: 1 ...156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ...208

Forum » Thread

My Not so Excellent Adventure in Alaska
Well I was bored so I thought I'd post a trip from way back in 07 in Alaska. This was before I really had gotten into UL backpacking although I actually did try to go reasonably light for this...

In Post-Trip Reports » My Not so Excellent Adventure in Alaska
November 04, 10:15pm

More Maps Found
I found some more maps when I was cleaning out Maps of Montana I have three USGS maps of the Lolo National Forest west of Missoula Montana. 1. Missoula West Map. Scale is 1:100,000 (i.e. t...

In Gear Swap » F.S. Pack, dry bags, books, maps, GPS, Knife
November 04, 8:36pm

Maps sold some stuff still left
Maps are all sold Colorado Trail Guide and VA hiking Guide Sold. GPS, Boots, and Grizzly book still for sale.

November 04, 5:44pm

Prices lower
Prices lowered. Might drop some more on all the odds and ends if someone wants to buy them all together.

November 04, 6:48am

Knife Sold
The knife has sold.

November 03, 10:18pm

Pack sold
Pack sold

November 03, 10:13pm

Prices lowered
Some prices lowered. For a lot of the smaller items shipping is going to take a lot of the profit plus being a hasle for me so I'm very happy to discuss lower prices for items that are shipped...

November 03, 5:08pm

New Pics
New pictures of pack added as requested.

November 02, 1:53pm

F.S. Guidebooks, maps, GPS, Drybags
Updated list of stuff I'm cleaning out. Shipping is include, please use paypal. If you want to combine several smaller items I might drop the price since that saves on shipping. Alaskan Wi...

November 02, 9:15am

Condensation
Good review as always Damien. I was considering something like this for camping with kids in areas like Grayson Highlands Virginia in the winter (high, exposed and windy). However a tight fit and...

In Editor's Roundtable » MSR Twin Brothers Shelter Review
October 31, 12:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.