BPL Community Profile

Bill Fornshell (bfornshell) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern Texas
About Me I have been a member here since 24 August, 2003.

I believe in SUL and Lighter, Backpacking, and make most of my own gear. If you have a question about something I have made you can read about most of it here or on my Blog.

http://ultraliteskunkworks.blogspot.com/

Please Note:

I don't make things for other people. Thanks for asking but the answer to all, is NO.
CitySan Antonio
StateTexas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bill Fornshell

Showing 1611 - 1620 of 1796 | Page: 1 ...153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ...180

Forum » Thread

Kahtoola Steel KTS Crampons
Hi Richard, All I have been able to do with them so far is attach them to my TNF trail runners and walk around on the grass in my yard. They fit very secure on the trail runners and I think they w...

In GEAR » Kahtoola Steel KTS Crampons- Bill Fornshell
September 12, 8:49pm

Soda Can Stove Video
gone

In Make Your Own Gear » Alcohol Stove
September 12, 6:11pm

Test Picture for Hideaki-san
To post a picture I first add it to my "free" photobucket album account. Once at someplace like "photobucket" it can be added to a Forum such as this one. Link to photobucket

In User Test Forum » test picture
September 11, 1:46am

Alcohol Stove
You might say that posting a picture or a short video is "old --old--old technology". There are many ways to set-up a blind site for this. You might check with whoever set-up your web site. I...

September 10, 2:23pm

Alcohol Stove
John, I got to your web site by dropping the (/video/sst.wmv) from your link. Not hard to figure out. The thing I noticed about your first post was that I didn't see a connection to the "Make...

September 10, 11:10am

Japanese influenced (JSB) alcohol stove
Hi John, It is hard enough for some of us to communicate in English let alone in another language. The computer translation of Japanese to English leaves a lot to be desired. Your rudness is sur...

September 09, 8:16pm

Heads Up?? Reads like Spam to me
Hi John, I really liked the picture of the Spam can. Sort of sums up what I think of your marketing approach.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Heads up!!-- look at this video!!!!
September 09, 8:02pm

The following is a translation of Yukio-san's post of 09/07/05 - 09:25. I have edited the computer translation to make it read easier. =============================== " Yukio-san" "A friend of...

In Make Your Own Gear » Japanese influenced (JSB) alcohol stove
September 07, 11:36am

My studio/workshop and kitchen table have become a chaotic mess. I started a clean-up on Labor Day and may be finished in a day or two. I have several "JSB influenced" stoves done and have ...

September 06, 9:08pm

I ran a computer translation of Yukio-san's 09/04/2005-08:22:01 post. Then I re-worked the computer translation to made it easier to read. My version follows: This is a series of photo's that sh...

September 04, 12:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Bill Fornshell

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BMW (BPL) UL 60 Balaclava
Cocoon UL 60 Balaclava - Multi-Purpose - 5/5 I have had my Cocoon Balaclava since they first shipped. When I got it I was in the middle of several things and just looked it over, put it on, bless...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
July 08, 10:08pm

OR (Outdoor Research)
During the planning for my AT Hike this coming January I got out my old OR Advanced Bivy. I had used it only a few times after I bought it about 10 years ago and wanted to have a good look at it set ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 29, 4:41pm

BackpackingLight.com Premium Membership
1. Being able to have a picture and a little information about us all and a possible way to send a private email to other members. 2. A list of all our replies to threads in date order. This alone ...

In Books and Media
October 27, 8:16pm

Patagonia Dragonfly pullover
I have to agree with everyone about the Patagonia DragonFly. I bought 2 on a close-out sale for $29.95 each. You can't hardly beat that for a really great piece of gear.

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
December 19, 9:22am