Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1601 - 1610 of 3416 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ...342

Forum » Thread

Bead and jack
Did you try putting the jack on your tire and jacking the camper on it to unseat it? I learned that trick a few years ago but have only used it once.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why I am on BPL this holiday and weekend
July 07, 4:08pm

Re: Need to rant...
I just don't think it will help people that could benefit from other approaches. It seems wrong to me but I don't really know what the long term effect will be. At this point it just looks ...

In Chaff » Need to rant...
July 07, 3:58pm

Sleep
I sleep much longer in the woods than at home, mainly because I can. At home I get between five and six hours at most, but uninterrupted and comfy. In the woods, in my hammock I can easily sleep tw...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Does anyone find they sleep LESS in the woods?
July 07, 2:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dan and Dave
Copy and paste. Davey, I would copy and paste and then reply. Looking back at the chewing that Ron Moak got, for being a vendor that "argued" with a customer here.....now I think m...

In GEAR » McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
July 07, 8:33am

Ticks
Two months ago I had yet another embedded tick, this time on my back. It was tiny and the whole area was painful. It tested positive (took 2 weeks!!) but I was already on major antibiotics since ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lyme Disease: Challenging Old Stereotypes
July 06, 9:15pm

Re: Trace
Ugh. Is this really going to get ugly and personal, including the kids? Can we rewind ?

In Editor's Roundtable » The Politics of Cottage Consumption
July 06, 2:25pm

My solution
My solution, without a doubt, has been a hammock. No pad, mattress, 4"down...come close to the comfort I get in my hammock. It does not work for everyone and you need to try things out and fi...

In GEAR » mattress strategies: back soreness on the road to a good night's sleep
July 06, 11:19am

Re: Re: lie
Ahh. If I don't rotate my iPad I don't see avatars.. Still, glad to see the post edited a bit.

In GEAR » McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
July 05, 6:46pm

Re: Sweaty Back Syndrome
Hmmm. I don't sweat much at all compared to most people, even under exertion and heat. I do, however get a sweaty back when carrying my packs, even those with mesh and all the other goodies tha...

In Chaff » Sweaty Back Syndrome
July 05, 6:06pm

Yikes
That is a disheartening story. Sorry this happened to you. No good bead breaking tool?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why I am on BPL this holiday and weekend
July 05, 11:25am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.