BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1601 - 1610 of 3047 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ...305

Forum » Thread

Another thought provoking post
or rather link.. http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/04/29/why-switzerland-has-the-worlds-best-health-care-system/

In Chaff » Thoiught Provoking Post
April 10, 12:33am

Re: Re: Is it rude to fill a wedding registry with backpacking gear?
I am going to be a little unpopular here, but I find the idea of " registering" anywhere somewhat rude. I get that it helps people get stuff they actually need ( or want....), but to me ...

In GEAR » Is it rude to fill a wedding registry with backpacking gear?
April 09, 2:31pm

Re: Countdown
I am getting excited for you guys and gal!! I look forward to the reports and accounts. I know pictures might be scarce but I encourage all of you to write about your experience when you get back,...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 09, 7:55am

Re: Re: What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
The one thing I know for sure, is that I would get a massage. Every day, pretty much. I would probably try and buy land and a house right by where I live now. I would buy a house in the Swiss Alps....

In Chaff » What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
April 07, 11:52am

Re: JDempsey Quilt
I am only chiming in to vouch for the quality of Javan's quilts. Top notch! This is a real bargain, by the way.

In Gear Swap » FS :: J Dempsey Custom Quilt
April 07, 11:24am

Thanks
Thanks for another great recipe Laurie. I have been enjoying lentils lately so this is very timely for me.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » For Jason: Poached Eggs with Lentils
April 04, 10:01am

Re: Re: Re: Girls
Not surprised.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 03, 8:29pm

Re: Re: Shaving?
It's international. Aprilscherz.. Pesce d'Aprile. Poisson d'Avril.

In GEAR » Shaving on the trail - Please help!!!
April 02, 10:53pm

Bump. Make me an offer
Or something to trade?

In Gear Swap » Women's Patagonia Solimar pants. Size 8
April 02, 10:46pm

Rotate a few favorites
I rotate a few ones around. Right now it's this one. I don't know this girl; she's 2 months old at the time of the picture and made it in the paper because of her hair. My daughte...

In Chaff » What Does Your Desktop Look Like?
April 02, 8:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.