Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1601 - 1610 of 3490 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ...349

Forum » Thread

Re: first trip with the wife
What a great perspective and so very well said too. Wife, husband, friend, child; it applies to anyone that takes part in the adventure.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » First trip for the wife
July 31, 10:30am

Thanks and distance form Arcata
Thanks Casey! Nick, according to my quick search Arcata is 1 hour 52 minutes from Weaverville. Once in Weaverville it's 35 miles on HWY 3 and then 18 on Coffee Creek road. Worth it!

In Post-Trip Reports » Caribou Lakes, Trinity Alps
July 30, 4:09pm

Ansel Adams Wilderness
Nice!!

In Post-Trip Reports » "Ansel Adams Wilderness"
July 30, 12:00pm

Change of heart
A couple of years ago, when guys replied with posts about carrying most of the gear and making it easy and comfy for her, I got upset, claiming that the wife/ girlfriend should be perfectly capable...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » First trip for the wife
July 30, 11:57am

Fixable
I own a pair, as well as a pair of old Leki Malaku. With both you need to be careful to only turn them a little when adjusting them. If it looks like you unscrewed them too much and now they will n...

In GEAR » Costco Trekking Poles
July 30, 9:06am

Re: Re: Quiet time..
@Tom Thanks! I used a Sony Nex 5, about three years old , with a pancake lens. Libby and I both enjoy taking pictures.

July 29, 9:32pm

Quiet time..
Ha Ken! It took me a minute to find myself there.....and on the picture.. I posted better resolution pictures on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/katpierini/sets/72157634841192968/

July 28, 10:34pm

Re: Caribou Lakes, Trinity Alps
Thanks. Tom, I had to downsize my pictures so much it was heart breaking. They should be much better on my Flickr page, uploading them right now. Justin, that is my daughter and reluctant hat m...

July 28, 8:46pm

Last
This trip was special to me. Not only were Ken and Matt great company as usual, and the scenery spectacular...having Libby to share this with made it that much better. We hiked out in about three ...

July 28, 8:04pm

Caribou, #3
We found a beautiful little pond to swim in. The water was cool but comfortable enough to swim around and stay in for a while, particularly against the warm rock. We had the most beautiful view ...

July 28, 7:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.