BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1601 - 1610 of 3022 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ...303

Forum » Thread

Re: Forums and Blogs
Just because we may not like it, does not necessarily make it tasteless or shameless. It has not bothered me. If I was in the market to be irritated or bothered by something, this would not be it ; )

In Chaff » Forums and Blogs
March 29, 9:13am

Re: Re: Non-Members Offering to Buy & Sell on Gear Swap Forum
If one slips through, I would just let it be...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Non-Members Offering to Buy & Sell on Gear Swap Forum
March 28, 5:08pm

Maybe Matthew B. can help??
I think he was able to practice last weekend ; )

In GEAR » Getting into bed under a minimal tarp while its raining
March 27, 7:31pm

Re: Re: Hunger Games
My daughter loved the books and she liked the movie as well. She was glad it did not depict the violence as she had read it. She also read the Twilight series and enjoyed that but the movies, part...

In Chaff » Dear Chris Wallace, prepare for the Influx of fanatic tweens
March 27, 2:10pm

Re: Re: Shoe Epiphanie? (Musings of a shoe fetishist)
I have worn trail runners that were too big for me, just because my size can be hard to find sometimes. For me it has not worked at all. The extra room and the sliding in them when going downhill h...

In GEAR » Shoe Epiphanie? (Musings of a shoe fetishist)
March 27, 8:08am

Re: Perspectives change when health is compromised
I hope you recover soon so you can get back to the things you love. We'll try and entertain you without getting too goofy : )

In Chaff » I have a question....in regards to photo's, thru-hikers, and "seasoned" backpackers.
March 27, 6:01am

Re: Re: Re: big sur.
Great story Travis. Thread drifts can be great : )

In Pre-Trip Planning » Big sur
March 26, 8:40pm

Re: big sur.
@ Travis. I don't know. He inlays them with abalone and I think he mainly makes them for his son. He is 93. Maybe Frank can find out....? @ Frank. It may be a bit overgrown but myself and 3 t...

March 26, 8:33pm

Re: Big sur
Jack English. He makes beautiful Violin bows.

March 26, 7:58pm

Re: Big sur
Tassajara road is not a good road, not in summer and definitely not in Winter. I think it's around 6 miles of steep, rutted, pot holes. It usually gets worked on in April and then it's sti...

March 26, 7:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.