Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1601 - 1610 of 3458 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ...346

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Does anyone find they sleep LESS in the woods?
That was funny Roger!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Does anyone find they sleep LESS in the woods?
July 17, 5:18pm

Re: Zimmerman
"Bottom line is that there are too many holes in this case to make an informed armchair quarterback opinion of it but it was still very sad, tragic, and avoidable." Last night my 17 ye...

In Chaff » Zimmerman?
July 17, 11:52am

Re: FS: Titanium Cookware
Both, please.

In Gear Swap » FS: Titanium Cookware
July 17, 9:23am

Costco
The Costco, I think Tristar.., were small enough for your kids. I don't know if they are still available. I bought two Large sizes, which fit my 5'2" and 108 lbs, the sleeves being a b...

In Gear Swap » HELP- WTB- KIDS PUFFY
July 16, 6:19pm

Re: Re: Why am I your project?
Enough with the fighting! Ian, you go back to the Chaff corner. You are sorely missed there. Max, I would be happy to make you a no see um stuff sack. ;) Edited to correct the auto correc...

In GEAR » Lightest stuff sacks?
July 16, 4:27pm

Re: When cultures and fannies clash
Those Scotts......I remember when someone posted about being a "tosser" and a turner at night, asking for quilt advice. We were all schooled on that one pretty quick :)

In Chaff » When cultures and fannies clash
July 16, 12:32pm

Nice
Looks like a great trip. Thanks for posting the pictures.

In Post-Trip Reports » Emigrant Wilderness With Light Packs - Group BPL Trip
July 15, 9:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what to do when encountering guns on the trail
Spelt, I have plenty of opinions and if you ask me about an issue I will give you one, no problem. The way the issues are split among party lines in this country, is a farce to me and whatever affi...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 15, 11:11am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what to do when encountering guns on the trail
Sounds good to me.

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 15, 10:41am

Re: Old Story
Love that. Thanks.

In GEAR » A McHale demo pack arrived today
July 15, 9:56am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.