BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1601 - 1610 of 3110 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ...311

Forum » Thread

Missed it
I wish I could have made it for this trip...my Mountaingoat business is keeping me busy on the weekends lately. Sounds like some workout! I am looking forward to some pictures.

In Post-Trip Reports » Misty start, steep finish on the Lost Coast
May 28, 6:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stickey Wanted:
; )

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Stickey Wanted:
May 28, 12:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stickey Wanted:
I am a member of a couple of "Modern Forums" and I see some of the advantages. I prefer this format, with maybe a couple of changes. The simplicity and the lack of jumping, laughing, dev...

May 28, 11:44am

Re: Re: Stickey Wanted:
"Well IMO change isn't a bad thing right out of the gate. Change can be good" ; ) ; ) How revolutionary ; ) ; ) not.

May 28, 8:45am

Re: Re: Re: I don't want stickeys
Sarah, it's odd to have someone make a request/demand as if all of us here want it. Some of us really don't. Colors, smilies, stickies and a variety of fonts would detract from my experienc...

May 27, 10:17pm

Re: HTML tags??
"Being semi-literate in computers I have no clue about these tags - BUT why not just put the font change tags ON EACH FORUM??? Really, is that too much to ask of a website that charges for ...

May 27, 7:55am

I don't want stickeys
I don't like them as they clutter the forum. Before you know it you'll have to scroll pages to get to anything that isn't a stickey. I also do not want colors or different fonts or smi...

May 26, 1:41pm

Re: Re: Gripe!
Ken: "They all sound like the same person in different stages... 1)the fourth guy cannot go because his wife delivered the baby prematurely, and he jokes that she did it on purpose to canc...

In Chaff » Gripe!
May 24, 9:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Found
"...a bathroom break that ended in confusion about the way back.." The confusion may have been there for most of this trip....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Yosemite National Park Searches for Missing Hiker
May 21, 6:22pm

Re: Re: Found
About five miles from where he was last seen. No more details at this point.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Yosemite National Park Searches for Missing Hiker
May 21, 5:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.