BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1601 - 1610 of 2928 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ...293

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Snakes
There could be snakes in the water....

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast Loop Hike March/April
March 03, 2:46pm

How it was
It was fun, but I was disappointed in the quality of the video equipment. Nothing was really clear, sparkly and like it has been in the past. I was not the only one to notice ..... Since even the ...

In Chaff » I have an extra ticket for Banff in Monterey tonight.
March 03, 1:05am

I have an extra ticket for Banff in Monterey tonight.
I bought 3 and only need two. The event might be sold out otherwise; in Santa Cruz it was weeks in advance. Anyways, it's a great show, at 7 pm at the Golden State Theatre. Tickets are on will...

In Chaff » I have an extra ticket for Banff in Monterey tonight.
March 02, 8:55am

Re: Re: Re: Lost Coast Loop Hike March 23-25
...on all fours!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lost Coast Loop Hike March/April
March 02, 8:50am

Great deal, great pack
I really like this pack. I can fit all my luxury winter/ snow gear in it and it seems like there is room for more. If you can find the right size, this is a great little pack.

In Gear Deals » Osprey Hornet 2012 (3 sizes!!) $98
March 02, 7:08am

Offer
I just think that your offer to go the extra mile here, is so kind. It made me feel good to read your post, thanks.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Upcoming trip to Australia--offering to be a pack mule
March 01, 9:26pm

Re: Antidote to the Carbon Flame War
I want one.

In Chaff » Antidote to the Carbon Flame War
March 01, 6:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: This thread
Are you telling me The Twilight Zone is imaginary???? Maybe. I hope some of this thread I just imagined; it sure seemed surreal.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » tarp, bivy, ground cloth vs. UL tent weight/cost analysis
March 01, 5:58pm

Re: Re: This thread
Of course it is. I have posted here and am just a fabrication of your imagination. I know, I've always had this crazy imagination ; )

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » tarp, bivy, ground cloth vs. UL tent weight/cost analysis
March 01, 5:14pm

This thread
..is straight out of the twilight zone.

March 01, 3:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.