Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1601 - 1610 of 3587 | Page: 1 ...152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ...359

Forum » Thread

Re: The alpine bar is open.
Make sure the Tequila has a special kind of worm in it. I hear it protects you from Giardia....

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Calling Backpackin' Bartenders: Need Alcohol for a Lightweight
August 27, 11:35pm

Looking forward
Looking forward to this. Nice not to have to drive far.. I have only hiked the last ( western) few miles of this, and it's right in my back yard. Thanks for putting this trip together Manfred!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Family Friendly BPL Outing this Labor Day Weekend -
August 27, 11:19pm

Yikes
I'll pass. Pun intended.

In On the Web » Worms protect from Giardia, and vice-versa
August 27, 11:16pm

Numbers
An attempt at something a little more precise. Room temperature 71. Just about Sea Level, maybe 200 feet up. No wind. Using Heineken pot, Caldera cone, Starlyte burner ( the regular one, no...

In GEAR » Heineken plus Caldera cone. How much fuel to boil?
August 27, 8:52pm

Re: Re: Starlyte burner
Well, I should have known that details matter here. Let me try again tonight. Hard to tell how much fuel because there was some left over and it is not visible. I will weigh stuff for you. A li...

August 27, 7:33pm

Starlyte burner
I am getting a much quicker boil with the Staryte burner. Really like being able to seal off the remaining fuel in the stove also.

August 27, 6:01pm

When..
When are you leaving? I could loan you my neoair if there is time. Never mind. Labor Day, too late....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking to shed some pack weight in a hurry
August 27, 9:55am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hurricane Katrina response is Obama's fault.
Fair enough dk. To put this in some perspective: I work with someone who DAILY exclaims " Fu@&ing Republicans" and while I am not a republican I see him as clearly part of the prob...

In Chaff » Hurricane Katrina response is Obama's fault.
August 26, 9:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hurricane Katrina response is Obama's fault.
"Or as someone sent me the other day: "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that...

In Chaff » Hurricane Katrina response is Obama's fault.
August 26, 6:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bear learns how to crack Garcia cans at Yosemite"
"Is it ok to kill and eat meat?" That would be the next question, Jerry. I still have not fully figured that out yet...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear learns how to crack Garcia cans at Yosemite
August 26, 6:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.