Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 161 - 170 of 1878 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...188

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: AHA!
I had to suspend testing due to rain/high humidity in the area. High humidity effects testing in a negative way. I think I'll do some tests with a 1" high pot support to compensate for ...

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
June 12, 10:24am

Here is how I make it exclusive
When I give special deals I make the sale page visible only to BPL members and viewers: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=76459

In Chaff » BPL Exclusive!
June 12, 7:38am

Re: sweet spot
Good to know, thanks Brent. I'm going to use a support at that height and try 2 four gram tablets. I did a test earlier today and got 2 cups up to 209 deg. with stating water temp at 70, using ...

June 11, 4:01pm

Sweet Spot 1.25" for clean boil
This is a quote from Gary Dunkel: Re: Tri Wing Mod Posted 04/15/2015 19:11:42 MDT by Gary Dunckel (Zia-Grill-Guy) Yes, Cliff, I have cloned several BGETs using Brian's instructions, and...

June 11, 5:52am

Re: Re: Re: high-temp adhesive
Carbon felt does not do well in direct flame and constant exposure in close proximity of red hot coals. This is my personal experience. Carbon felt was made for welding operations and plumber's...

In Make Your Own Gear » Carbon Felt Pot Holder
June 10, 1:05pm

Re: Imusa handle
Apply carbon felt to it. It's really a good way to insulate. I may get one of those Imusa grease pots today just for the heck of it. Yah, like I need another pot ;)

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » UL winter cook kit
June 10, 10:52am

Re: high-temp adhesive
Comes on a roll. 2 sided tape. I have plans to make available(July) the carbon felt with it applied. 2" wide strips x 12"

In Make Your Own Gear » Carbon Felt Pot Holder
June 10, 8:52am

Re: Re: Re: Al Durability
The photo of your pots makes me think the same amount of fuel heated a lot more aluminum than the Ti. The Imusa gives a lot more for your buck. Has more capacity and large handle, plus you get the ...

June 10, 8:46am

Re: Al Durability
I'll take aluminum over Ti any day :-) I get faster boils with it. 10 and 12 centimeter Imusa mugs are popular. For melting snow, the Companion Burner is nice with wood burning stoves like ...

June 09, 9:36pm

Re: What is your cook kit for 2?
Jeremy, what have you come up with since February? I use a 32 ounce Conquistador pot with a caldera cone. The pot has a stainless steel wire bail and is insulated on the upper portion of the pot...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » What is your cook kit for 2?
June 09, 7:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.