BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 161 - 170 of 1255 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...126

Forum » Thread

Re: recovery
Ok, MB uses a tealite container and heats 1 cup most of the time and can easily suck the remaining fuel out with his fuel bottle. I thought he had a 12-10, silly me! Bob and Franco are dribblers...

In GEAR » New to alcohol stoves - burn time questions
October 29, 8:10am

Re: Testing on FF "24"
I think the shape of a flame coming from a rectangular chimney will quickly become round once it leaves the top of the chimney so why not use a round container with enclosed bottom to retain all li...

In GEAR » Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
October 29, 7:53am

Re: Re: Fuel Recovery
Bob and MB, sure would like to see a video of you guys doing that with a hot burner or even a cold one. It sure looks like a waste of time to try and recover. I can't for the life of me see a f...

October 28, 5:22pm

: Re: My views on the Focus Fire 14 Stove
John Abela said: @DY -- you sir, are a freaking master!! I got my package yesterday. Cutting half the weight off the system in the video you linked too AND it includes a lid that actually STAYS on...

In GEAR » Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
October 28, 5:09pm

Fuel Recovery
Franco, I watched your video and could see you recovered the fuel from the cold burner and spilled lots of fuel while doing so. Do it again with the hot burner and we'll see if you can recover ...

October 28, 4:59pm

Re: Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
Thank you to all that have purchased. Jack, I'm looking for dies that I can use for the 12cm lid. I bought up all the 10cm pots locally and will have them available with lids soon as a pa...

In Gear Deals » Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
October 28, 10:16am

Hot and cold pizza route
I think you got it right. Hot pizza when needed and then save some for a cold evening meal:-)

In GEAR » Should I Carry a Stove in the Southwest?
October 28, 10:11am

Trial and error
It's all about trial and error. Once you get the average then add 10% for variations in weather.

October 28, 10:05am

Heat flow around a pot
James,you might find some interesting information about heat flow on the bottom of a pot in this thread over at my website: Heat flow Around a Pot by “Tony” Does that bundt pan fit perfect...

In GEAR » My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
October 27, 8:09pm

Re: fun site
Harald, during the winter months spend some time at the site. I wish you well on your adventures in stove making. DY Adventures In DIY Stove Making

In GEAR » My SuperCat Stove blows out. Defective windscreen?
October 27, 1:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.