Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 161 - 170 of 1628 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...163

Forum » Thread

Coleman Jet Lighter
Coleman JetLighter works well for me. Photobucket video, click on it to view.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Esbit - what am I doing wrong?
February 20, 6:14pm

Straws for Bob
Bob, I picked up a package of 100 of these big boys, 1/2" dia. Red straw is common McDonalds shown for size, at a local thrift store. You can have a dozen or more. send me your address:

In GEAR » Gelatin capsules
February 20, 6:03pm

Re: Dan,Dan the BS man...:)
"Dan, Your condescending gibberish still does not explain why you misrepresented that the Dragonfire cubes had to be lit with a "safety match". Its BS . Anyone who has eyes can se...

In Gear Deals » FireDragon is a waterproof and environmentally friendly fire-lighting fuel.
February 20, 3:08pm

Jennifer, try one of these with no smell Esbit
Jennifer, try one of the Mini Esbitmizers. I'll include some N0-Smell Esbit.

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
February 20, 2:38pm

Jimmer Jimmer Ultralight
Thank you for the compliment. Folks don't really want to carry a ferro rod and striker to light their solid fuel. Roger can light his with a mini bic, Bob also. I'll do a little v...

In Gear Deals » FireDragon is a waterproof and environmentally friendly fire-lighting fuel.
February 20, 2:35pm

Re: Re: OMG
Jennifer, I recently opened 5 boxes of 4 gram esbit tablets and repackaged them one per little Ziploc bags. To my surprise, no fishy smell. My guess they have a lot of time to off gas while in the ...

February 20, 2:20pm

Difficult to light
They need to use "storm" matches to light it as seen in their video.

February 19, 6:27pm

Keep an eye on these Esbit
Just a reminder these are available to all interested in have your scouts get introduced to solid fuel. Keep their hands free of unused esbit in these handy dandy simmer containers. No sharp corner...

February 16, 7:45am

Re: Re: Coughlans
I'll give the Coughlands a try today in the Mini Ez. Here is some great info on the use of esbit by an avid user of esbit, quotes from my website, bplite.com quotting JA: Interestingly...

February 12, 10:50am

Re: no big whoop
Bret, you're doing good, keep experimenting with caution. Look at this video of the budlite super stove burning Coleman fuel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KFjFQr00TE

In GEAR » Beeter than a cat stove?
February 11, 8:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.