BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 161 - 170 of 1344 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...135

Forum » Thread

round corners
The corners are too round. Not for packaging.

In Make Your Own Gear » If anyone knows what this foam thing was used for originally, let me know
February 01, 6:28pm

Cans and bottles oh-boy!!!
"Delmar", the graphics on the bottles are also awesome :-) I did make a stove once using a small labratory Pyrex container and 3 tubular borosilicate pot supports extending out from the ...

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
February 01, 9:07am

Re: Good Beer . . . Great Cans
Brian my friend :-) Yes, for sure, send me your empties. In return I'll send one back with ridges applied and top removed with side cutter. Good trade! :-) Here is what the can looks like...

January 31, 12:11pm

Re: Re: Tin Can BBQ
Hey bg, a quote from your fire ban link: >Temporary regulations During periods of high fire danger, much of the Pacific Crest Trail can be placed under strong fire restrictions. What ca...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tin Can BBQ
January 31, 12:00pm

Re: super interested
Hello Cody, I first have to establish a secure source for the cans before I can establish a price. I sent 2 ridged cans to the owner of Mission Brewery for his approval/disapproval. Just have to wa...

January 31, 9:11am

Re: Need Help Delmar?
Yes Delmar only if you live in CA near a store that sells it. Google Mission Brewery and see their store locations. Look up in the left hand corner of their home page. There is a "can" ic...

January 30, 3:17pm

Re: Tin Can BBQ
I like it...fits nice in you storage case. Wood is good!!!! :-) How is your ear doing? avitar makes my ear cringe :-)))) I've been burning wood pellets in my wood stove. Try experimenting...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tin Can BBQ
January 30, 1:07pm

Re: Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
AC/BC.....I like it :-) short and to the point. The photos don't do justice for the graphics. The green is metallic emerald type and lots of shiny mirror finish around the head and helmet. W...

January 30, 9:27am

Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
A while back I found this new can online. Had to get me some to experiment with. It's 32 ounce capacity. They are only available out west in California. It's a guy thing....pirates,...

January 29, 6:31pm

beer growler
google search stainless steel beer growler and look at the photos. http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Beer-Growler-64/dp/B00885HHSM

In GEAR » Stainless Steel Bottle Recommendations
January 27, 1:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.