Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 161 - 170 of 1373 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...138

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Why Isn't There an UL Alcohol Type Stove that Bruns White Gas?
This one is for David Thomas and Roger: Venom Super Stove using HEET in the "Red" bottle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqWJvYtcTA Now Roger and David tell us why the Venom S...

In GEAR » Why Isn't There an UL Alcohol Type Stove that Bruns White Gas?
February 23, 2:42pm

Re: Why Isn't There an UL Alcohol Type Stove that Bruns White Gas?
James Marco bite your toungue :-) Watch the video on how to modify a Super Stove for use with Coleman Fuel. This technology has been around for a while, look at the date when the video was poste...

In GEAR » Why Isn't There an UL Alcohol Type Stove that Bruns White Gas?
February 23, 8:52am

Re: Re:back up fire starter
(Does anyone use the Spark-Lite Firestarter? With the firestarter weighing 0.19 oz and the Tinder Quick tabs at 0.024 oz each it would seem like the lightest "emergency" firestarter not t...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
February 22, 8:05pm

Re: BC Boiler
good for you, don't break it.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Backcountry boiler or Mkettle
February 22, 7:56pm

Re: Re: Need Help: Photos of Dan's Zelph Stoves at the GGG!!!
Gold Gear wrote: Sign me up. GOLD Gear will be there again this year. Looking forward to it and the wood and alcohol stove "burn offs". Did we decide that there would be two wood ca...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
February 20, 2:08pm

Re: Re: Need Help: Photos of Dan's Zelph Stoves at the GGG!!!
>>>I think if the fire ban hadn't been in place, we would have seen a lot of Starlyte kits at the GGG! I didn't bring mine for that reason.>>> Steven, Flatcatgear and T...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
February 19, 4:19pm

Re: Re: Caldera Cone Awesomeness
Heads up to everyone. I've seen photos of Caldera Cones not sitting flat on the ground or surface they are on when in use. If they are not flat too much air is entering and will cause fuel t...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone Awesomeness
February 19, 3:53pm

Re: A Modest Proposal
I agree, coffee bags work best. I agree also when the bag is opened out comes the "fishy" smell. I don't prefer the little crystals that form on the left over cube when snuffed out...

February 18, 8:52pm

Other open Burner Stoves
These simmer pads should work on flatcatgear open burners with the vane swirls. The one in his avatar. They should work with all open type burners. I use the term "burner" as the part...

In Gear Deals » Carbon Felt Simmer Pad
February 18, 5:46pm

In good hands :-)
Jon and I are talking stove stuff. We'll figure it out. :-)

February 18, 5:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.