BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 161 - 170 of 211 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Duomid Pole
Ya plenty of trees around here most times, but I am trying to have this shelter work for me under as many situations as possible in as many climates/ areas as possible seeing as I cannot yet afford...

In GEAR » Duomid Pole
April 01, 8:41pm

Re: Titanium Goat
Thanks for that info. It looks like if I get a Titanium Goat pole with the adjuster then I'm looking at around 5.5 oz which isn't too bad. I'm sure I could find some other ways to cut s...

In GEAR » Duomid Pole
April 01, 7:30pm

Duomid Pole
Hey everybody I have pretty much decided that the shelter for me (at least until I change my mind) is a MLD Duomid. The only problem is that I do not use trekking poles. Normally this hasn't be...

In GEAR » Duomid Pole
April 01, 6:02pm

camping around trees
That is a sad event. Around here, the Southeast, the Southern Pine Beetle has made camping around trees very dangerous. These beetles have destroyed many of the pine forests in the areas where I fr...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Death of a backpacker
March 28, 5:24pm

Re: Is this Sleep System Enough in the Tropics?
I have backpacked some through Costa Rica and I can say that I would be cold without at least a top quilt. I am not sure where you will be spending your time, but at higher elevations, temperatures...

In GEAR » Is this Sleep System Enough in the Tropics?
March 22, 1:48am

Re: Murmur Hyperlight, how good is it?
25 pounds in a Murmur would be miserable. In the Gorilla you should be just fine. I have a Gorilla and it carries like a dream. The wide straps do an excellent job of distributing the weight across...

In GEAR » Murmur Hyperlight, how good is it?
March 17, 4:46pm

Re: Tarptent Moment
Franco, thank you for that video. I guess it is possible that when I have gotten out to increase tension to the lines, that the silnylon was not as relaxed as it would eventually become, thereby al...

In GEAR » Tarptent Moment
March 16, 3:23pm

height
My height should not be an issue as I'm 5'9" on a good day. I understand the need to slide a bit when you want to sit up so that your head is beneath the tallest part of the tent as th...

March 15, 7:00pm

Re: Re: Tarptent Moment
Oops for got to mention that. I sleep on a cut down Zlite so 3/4"

March 15, 6:11pm

Tarptent Moment
Ok I have been searching the forums for an answer to my question, but I have yet to find the answer. I have a Contrail, but I am wanting to switch to the Moment. One thing that I have had problems ...

March 15, 4:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.