BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 161 - 170 of 204 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

height
My height should not be an issue as I'm 5'9" on a good day. I understand the need to slide a bit when you want to sit up so that your head is beneath the tallest part of the tent as th...

In GEAR » Tarptent Moment
March 15, 7:00pm

Re: Re: Tarptent Moment
Oops for got to mention that. I sleep on a cut down Zlite so 3/4"

March 15, 6:11pm

Tarptent Moment
Ok I have been searching the forums for an answer to my question, but I have yet to find the answer. I have a Contrail, but I am wanting to switch to the Moment. One thing that I have had problems ...

March 15, 4:53pm

Bump
Any takers?

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit
March 08, 2:09pm

WM Highlite
SOLD!!!!! Bought this here off the forum a couple months ago more on impulse than anything. Tested it out and realized I'm too cold a sleeper for it so I bought a Summerlite instead. Regular le...

In Gear Swap » WM Highlite
March 07, 5:26pm

price drop
Price dropped to $170

March 05, 1:58pm

Vest
A buddy of mine stopped in a Cabela's and said that the vest in medium weighed 12oz of anybody was interested

In Gear Deals » Cabelas Superlight 750 Down Crazy Low prices...
March 01, 6:42pm

Bump
A gentle nudge to the top

March 01, 6:39pm

quilt
You might want to think about buying the Golite Ultralite 1+ quilt. With the code it comes out to like $130. It's a little heavier than necessary but at that price you can't beat it

In Gear Swap » WTB: Summer quilt, 35-40 deg preferred
February 28, 6:44pm

ULA Circuit
I have a brand new ULA Circuit that I need to part with. I bought it in early January but I decided to stick with my GG Gorilla due to the simpler layout. It has never been used outdoors, just trie...

February 28, 4:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.