Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

will sawyer (wjsawyer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Connecticut
About Me will sawyer has not added a biography yet.
CityRiverside
StateConnecticut
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by will sawyer

Showing 161 - 170 of 216 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

question/offer
how tight can the hipbelt go? do you think it could cinch up to 30"? and what do you mean by L/XL? do you know what torso length, in inches that is? what about your torso length and how it f...

In Gear Swap » FS: Dana Design Arclight Glacier
November 04, 4:04pm

Re: dana designs
I also might be interested if you could provide more info.

In Gear Swap » FS: Dana Design Arclight Glacier
November 04, 2:33pm

Re: anyone want a Koa 55?
it is a large, sorry I didn't specify earlier.

In Gear Swap » anyone want a Koa 55?
October 31, 3:52pm

Re: Protecting DSLR's
when its in the pack, I keep mine in a large plastic bag, that is tied at the top. not sure i trust zip-loc type closures that much. Then I wrap it in a warm layer or two for cushioning. I'd ha...

In GEAR » Protecting DSLR's
October 31, 11:50am

anyone want a Koa 55?
bump.... great for those heavier and bulkier winter loads.... any and all offers welcome...

In Gear Swap » anyone want a Koa 55?
October 31, 9:36am

Anomalies in insulation performance
awesome pics. I'm amazed that you can stay warm in those temps with a near and 20 degree quilt, even with the extra clothing. Will

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Anomalies in insulation performance
October 28, 3:46pm

Anomalies in insulation performance
Dan, what does the rest of your sleep system look like? and 5-10 degrees F or C?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Anomalies in insulation performance
October 28, 11:37am

Re: Christmas hiking ideas in the NE
Good point about less busy trails. Still forming my criteria, so I'll steal yours and add legal camping and enough snow that I don't feel silly snowshoeing. Or ditch the snow shoes and find...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Christmas hiking ideas in the NE
October 28, 11:34am

Christmas hiking ideas in the NE
I've been looking around for possible trips to do around Christmas time. I got a pair of snowshoes as a gift so I'd really like to try those out. I live near New Haven, Connecticut and the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Christmas hiking ideas in the NE
October 26, 12:00pm

five fingers
I love mine, but wouldn't recommend them for long distance hiking. When hiking you mostly land on your heels, which is why nicely padded shoes were invented. Without that cushion, you will deve...

In GEAR » Sandals and such...
October 21, 7:16pm

All Reader Reviews by will sawyer

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov-8 Company Review
I love their products, but haven't dealt with the company directly until recently. I sent them an email asking if I could get a discount on a pack and what I would be using it for. I got a respons...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 14, 11:09am

Forty Below Light Energy TR Overboots/Simple Slippers
I received my overboots in the mail today, a day earlier than predicted. Previously I had emailed Joel when I heard about these as I wasn't sure they were exactly what I was looking for, and I was...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 07, 3:55pm