BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 161 - 170 of 547 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...55

Forum » Thread

Arse backerds
Rog said, "The second law of thermodynamics says the air is therefore not going to heat the ocean, because heat cannot of itself pass from cooler to hotter." It's not that the ...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 16, 10:42am

forever
Hey, are you knocking the CF War? LOL. I think I'll move over here. This thread loads faster.

In Chaff » The I used to be a member but now I'm not celebration thread.
August 12, 8:53pm

new
The actual discovery of undersea venting does not have to be at odds with the estimates and modeling of same that have been made. It does not surprise me that we are able to study more what we have...

August 09, 11:37am

rock to soil
Rog said, " There hasn't been a hundred fold increase in volcanic activity. The emission from the lava fields (as they break down into soil)simply wasn't measured and accounted for...

August 08, 11:32am

volcanic sources
http://tallbloke.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/uncertainty-the-origin-of-the-increase-in-atmospheric-co2/ It is your article above that I found reference to all of the 'underestimated' volcan...

August 08, 2:28am

volanoes heat the earth
Roger, I found this article at your website; http://tallbloke.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/greenhouse-gases-cool-planets-volcanos-warm-them/#comments In it you say this; "But all this foc...

August 07, 10:03pm

bet
I think it is clear in my post that all I edited was at the end to point out why I am not interested in your bet with Dean. I have not lost anything; no bets or debates. I know you want it to be ov...

August 07, 5:22pm

warming ocean
The longwave may not penetrate much but it does not escape through the atmosphere as readily as it once did either. This extra blanket over the ocean 'insulates' the ocean and keeps the the...

August 06, 8:03pm

Extra heat
Rog, to claim the ocean is only absorbing CO2 but not heat generated by CO2 is off the mark. And then to say you can find the heat in the ocean from 70 years of extra solar activity, but not the he...

August 06, 12:07pm

Rog, if you are going to quote yourself, why don't you quote yourself accurately? And, Why doesn't NATURAL VARIATION include variation in solar output? The last decade was the hotte...

August 05, 7:36pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.