Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

victor larivee (vlarivee) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale white mountains
About Me victor larivee has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by victor larivee

Showing 161 - 170 of 249 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

silcape
Money sent paypal.

In Gear Swap » FS: Stuff
September 20, 6:50am

Interested
I didn't like the way the door was at the end of the tent. I had to crawl in then turn around. I have been using the Hubba Hubba for many years and got use to the side entry and prefer it. I ...

In Gear Swap » WTT squall2 for lunar
September 19, 8:10pm

silcape
What size and color is the cape?

In Gear Swap » FS: Stuff
September 19, 3:44pm

WTT squall2 for lunar
I'm new to single wall tents and started with the squall2, the lightest two person tent i could find. I bought it here a little while ago. I tried it but the front door just didn't work f...

In Gear Swap » WTT squall2 for lunar
September 17, 7:25am

BA Copper Spur UL1 is it discontinued??
I have been trying to get a CS UL1 and appears that they are sold out almost every where. recently i tried to get one during the REI sale and they told me they are sold out and that they will not...

In GEAR » Considering a BA Copper Spur UL1
September 06, 6:56pm

Best poncho
It's time to give up my rain jacket and move to a light weight ponch. What do you recommend and why? This will not be used as a shelter well maybe in an emergency but not a requirement.

In GEAR » Best poncho
September 04, 5:51pm

got one
got one thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB TT squall 2
August 06, 6:28pm

WTB TT squall 2
I have been wanting to try a single wall tent for a while and thought this would be a good place to start.

In Gear Swap » WTB TT squall 2
August 06, 8:51am

trying to work the crowd
trying to put together a trade swap that includes your TT moment. PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: TT Moment
August 05, 5:12pm

trade
I am trying to work the crowd. I contacted Michael 3 posts up and I am willing to buy his TT moment and trade you for the squall2. let me know so we can work out the details.

In Gear Swap » WTB WM Summerlite,TT Moment, Thermawrap
August 05, 5:11pm

All Reader Reviews by victor larivee

victor larivee has posted no reviews.