BPL Community Profile

Charles Jennings (vigilguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern Utah
About Me Former Mechanical Engineer in the Aerospace Industry. Changed careers to sales and business development.

I own 6 packgoats and really enjoy their companionship and service while on the trail.
CityDeweyville
StateUtah
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Charles Jennings

Showing 161 - 170 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Valandre'
Thanks, Doug. Yours is mostly the kind of feedback that I was looking for in the original post, in regards to the site. I also found myself scratching my head on the opening video, but the more t...

In Gear Deals » New Valandre site
September 02, 11:39am

Valandre' pricing on Mirage
Mirage pricing ranges from $429 to $479 depending on size and zip option. It is a legitimate 20 degree bag in my experience. Weight is 24 oz for the medium. Not exactly sure why prices are not...

September 01, 10:24pm

Valandre' Site
Okay... have you found anything GOOD or PRAISEWORTHY about the site? I have also found some things that may need changing, but I have also noticed some positives about the site.

September 01, 2:10pm

New Valandre site
Valandre has completed a major facelift on their website, and I thought that everyone would be interested in checking it out. Niels has included several video clips of the products as well as the ...

September 01, 9:33am

Rab, ID
FWIW, Rab hard shells are sewn in Viet Nam. I own two of them and am pleased with their features and their quality. I also like ID and concur with what Dewey said about their quality - top notc...

In GEAR » Westcomb vs. Rab
August 14, 11:45am

Ask Fritz himself
He's a super nice guy, and really is the one to be asking your queston to, since he is the one that built it. I am sure that he would have a good explanation for the loose fit. I own a ...

In GEAR » Defective Bush Buddy Ultra?
August 14, 6:08am

Bugshirt?
www.bugshirt.com Not UL but effective I'm told. I have one coming this Tuesday in time for my 7 day trip to the Winds.

In GEAR » Best Headnet
August 08, 10:44pm

Surefire is now sold.
SOLD!

In Gear Swap » FS - Surefire L2 Lumamax LED Light
July 31, 11:45am

FS - Surefire L2 Lumamax LED Light
I am selling my own personal L2 Lumamax for $85. $10 shipping. I've seen it sell new for $125-$185 on EBay. Lumens are 100 high/15 low. It is in like new condition with only 5 hours run...

In Gear Swap » FS - Surefire L2 Lumamax LED Light
July 31, 9:41am

Other Hilleberg options
You may want to consider a Kaitum or an Allak. Both open up to the point where there is adequate ventilation. On the Allak, it REALLY has tremendous amounts of ventilation. Go to my blog at www....

In GEAR » Hillberg Nallo 2 GT?
July 31, 8:35am

All Reader Reviews by Charles Jennings

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Caldera F-Keg Titanium Cone
I had the opportunity to go goatpacking with Josh Leavitt of Ti Goat, who hooked me up with a Ti version of the cone that fits with the Fosters can. As I recall, I had complained about how fragile th...

In Stoves - Alcohol
December 22, 4:34pm

Valandre Bloody Mary
I have had the chance to test the Bloody Mary over the last few weeks, so this would be an INITIAL REVIEW, with more to follow. The Bloody Mary, rather than a specialized bag which some of Valandre...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
February 21, 3:26pm

Gossamer Gear
nm

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 21, 3:06pm