BPL Community Profile

Charles Jennings (vigilguy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Utah
About Me Former Mechanical Engineer in the Aerospace Industry. Changed careers to sales and business development.

I own 6 packgoats and really enjoy their companionship and service while on the trail.
CityDeweyville
StateUtah
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Charles Jennings

Showing 161 - 170 of 212 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Bugshirt?
www.bugshirt.com Not UL but effective I'm told. I have one coming this Tuesday in time for my 7 day trip to the Winds.

In GEAR » Best Headnet
August 08, 10:44pm

Surefire is now sold.
SOLD!

In Gear Swap » FS - Surefire L2 Lumamax LED Light
July 31, 11:45am

FS - Surefire L2 Lumamax LED Light
I am selling my own personal L2 Lumamax for $85. $10 shipping. I've seen it sell new for $125-$185 on EBay. Lumens are 100 high/15 low. It is in like new condition with only 5 hours run...

In Gear Swap » FS - Surefire L2 Lumamax LED Light
July 31, 9:41am

Other Hilleberg options
You may want to consider a Kaitum or an Allak. Both open up to the point where there is adequate ventilation. On the Allak, it REALLY has tremendous amounts of ventilation. Go to my blog at www....

In GEAR » Hillberg Nallo 2 GT?
July 31, 8:35am

Nallo 2GT
Don't plan on them being spacious, width-wise, for two people...if you want space, go for the 3GT. These are four season tents and are designed to conserve body heat. If you are thinking ...

In GEAR » Hillberg Nallo 2 GT?
July 30, 11:08pm

Akto high enough for 6 footers
Just my opinion, but the comment about the Akto being too low and cramped is very subjective, and may cause potential buyers to steer clear of this fine shelter. I am 6'1" tall and weig...

In GEAR » Scarp v.s. Akto
April 30, 6:47pm

Sublite is SOLD
Tent has SOLD. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » F/S Tarptent Sublite Tyvek
April 19, 10:44am

Sublite for sale
bump

April 19, 9:03am

F/S Tarptent Sublite Tyvek
I am selling a new Sublite. Never used. Set up twice briefly in the yard, then taken down. Includes optional poles. $125 with free shipping. Paypal accepted. Email me at vigilguy at gmail...

April 18, 11:22pm

Caldera Keg
Features that won me over on the Caldera Keg is its light weight, and its effective windscreen that also functions as a pot support. I also like the simplicity of using alcohol...pouring in 15 m...

In GEAR » Caldera Keg users.
March 29, 5:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Charles Jennings

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Caldera F-Keg Titanium Cone
I had the opportunity to go goatpacking with Josh Leavitt of Ti Goat, who hooked me up with a Ti version of the cone that fits with the Fosters can. As I recall, I had complained about how fragile th...

In Stoves - Alcohol
December 22, 4:34pm

Valandre Bloody Mary
I have had the chance to test the Bloody Mary over the last few weeks, so this would be an INITIAL REVIEW, with more to follow. The Bloody Mary, rather than a specialized bag which some of Valandre...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
February 21, 3:26pm

Gossamer Gear
nm

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 21, 3:06pm