Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 161 - 170 of 536 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...54

Forum » Thread

Re: Characteristics of good trail runners
Remember that their primary purpose is running shoes, not hiking. Given that, you have to be aware that like street running shoes, trail running shoes are engineered as certain types; stability, c...

In GEAR » Characteristics of good trail runners
October 06, 7:21pm

Re: I don't want the pack
Avery, I think the price change reflects recent changes to the pack in the most recent production run, not a sinister plot to screw you. +1 to the many comments on what a good bargain GoLite ...

In GEAR » GoLite Jam 2012 Price Hikes
October 05, 9:50pm

If you can't find a used lne, yOu can buy one online.....
Cody, I have this pot in both .9 and .6 L sizes, but sorry like most folks, they're so great that intend to keep them. However, you can buy them new at brasslite.com. Just click the produ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Evernew Ultralight .9L pot
October 05, 9:30pm

Re: Mine's ok...
Jennifer, Which size did you order and if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? thanks, Susan

In GEAR » 2012 mariposa-GG customer service
October 03, 8:25pm

Veg or Vegan
Erik, all in fun... I totally understadn trying the prepackaged foods because it's probably a fun treat for the kids and I applaud you for working to make the vegetarian kids feel welcome...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Eater Reviews of "vegetarian" offerings from Mountain House or other mainstream
October 02, 1:10pm

Re: Re: Yowzah!!! A s s-less Chaps!
"I've always thought that was redundant. Chaps are @$$less by definition. If chaps had an @$$, they'd be...pants!" hence the expression, "that really 'chaps' my a ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » whats your sul system?
October 02, 2:44am

Re: Re: Yowzah!!! A s s-less Chaps!
shorts, yeah, that's the ticket! "In the Navy......"

October 01, 6:43pm

Nut-free
"Don't even get me started on what a PITA it is to go nut-free." I'm a wahine, but I agree, nobody should have to be neutered to get to go on a BP trip. :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Eater Reviews of "vegetarian" offerings from Mountain House or other mainstream
October 01, 4:52pm

Yowzah!!! A s s-less Chaps!
"I take no pants. Instead, I wear my chaps to add warmth to my legs at camp." Who knew? A s s-less Chaps - the new staple in any SUL kit!!! I think we've located the last o...

October 01, 4:35pm

WTB: Gossamer Gear 2012 Murmur Pack
I'm still looking for a 2012 Murmur. It's important for me that it is a 2012 because I need the reconfigured shoulder straps in order for it to fit me. Thanks! PS: For those who ori...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear 2012 Murmur Pack
October 01, 2:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.