Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matt DeWitt (tritan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Love to camp, bike, fish ,jog and anything else outdoors. My computer is my 2nd wife.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt DeWitt

Showing 161 - 170 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

i wish it would hold two people. single person isn't it?

In Gear Swap » FS - Backpacking Gear
December 05, 4:11pm

bigger pack
So for a trip where I am carrying all my gear, tent,colthes, sleeping bags x2. I should stick with a traditional pack and not UL?

In GEAR » Backpack suggestions for weekends
December 05, 10:41am

Re: Re: Backpack suggestions for weekends
My tent is a Jack Wolf skin 2 person double wall (6lb). My sleeping bag is a coleman mummy 3(lbs) I bought a aircore sleeping pad no stove (made my own ) for a weekend trip mid summer in July. I...

December 01, 9:48pm

Great post
Wow found this post and it was a pretty interesting read. I am looking at the Fenix style lights and came acrossed the LD01 R2 light AAA and LD10 light AA model. Just wonder if you guess had any op...

In GEAR » The Case for a Flashlight
December 01, 9:25pm

Backpack suggestions for weekends
Looking to purchase my first pack. I was originally looking at the Osprey Atmos series but wondered what would be a good pack for weekend trips only. I need to care a tent for two and and then my n...

November 30, 9:38pm

help , need a scale
I found the article a bit dated. Looking at getting a scale locally. Target , walmart, bed bath and beyond . Any advice ? Does it matter the high end of the weight?up to 12lbs,25lbs etc? Any brand ...

In GEAR » Scales for weighing gear and where to get them
November 21, 11:14am

thanks for your input. I just need to decide is ATT is has good coverage in my town.

In GEAR » Anybody using the new Iphone3GS?
July 03, 7:00pm

Anybody using the new Iphone3GS?
Anybody using the Iphone in the backcountry? What cool programs are you using and how do you keep it charged? I am out of contract on my phone and looking for a smartphone of some kind .

In GEAR » Anybody using the new Iphone3GS?
July 01, 8:13pm

Gerber knifes
I have a large gerber 800 multi for EDC but i am surprised no one has looked at some of the other light weight products of gerbers. Artifact is 1.5oz Curve is .8 oz shortcut is 2.4oz Cur...

In GEAR » UL pocketknife - what blade do you carry?
June 23, 9:06pm

T's Side B Alcohol Stove Combo anybody try it?
Wonder how this stove works. I made a cat food stove and it works good but I like the looks of this kit its so small. I am looking for a stove for 3 night trips.

In GEAR » T's Side B Alcohol Stove Combo anybody try it?
June 23, 8:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt DeWitt

Matt DeWitt has posted no reviews.