Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matt DeWitt (tritan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Love to camp, bike, fish ,jog and anything else outdoors. My computer is my 2nd wife.
StateMi
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt DeWitt

Showing 161 - 170 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

tent
i wish it would hold two people. single person isn't it?

In Gear Swap » FS - Backpacking Gear
December 05, 4:11pm

bigger pack
So for a trip where I am carrying all my gear, tent,colthes, sleeping bags x2. I should stick with a traditional pack and not UL?

In GEAR » Backpack suggestions for weekends
December 05, 10:41am

Re: Re: Backpack suggestions for weekends
My tent is a Jack Wolf skin 2 person double wall (6lb). My sleeping bag is a coleman mummy 3(lbs) I bought a aircore sleeping pad no stove (made my own ) for a weekend trip mid summer in July. I...

December 01, 9:48pm

Great post
Wow found this post and it was a pretty interesting read. I am looking at the Fenix style lights and came acrossed the LD01 R2 light AAA and LD10 light AA model. Just wonder if you guess had any op...

In GEAR » The Case for a Flashlight
December 01, 9:25pm

Backpack suggestions for weekends
Looking to purchase my first pack. I was originally looking at the Osprey Atmos series but wondered what would be a good pack for weekend trips only. I need to care a tent for two and and then my n...

November 30, 9:38pm

help , need a scale
I found the article a bit dated. Looking at getting a scale locally. Target , walmart, bed bath and beyond . Any advice ? Does it matter the high end of the weight?up to 12lbs,25lbs etc? Any brand ...

In GEAR » Scales for weighing gear and where to get them
November 21, 11:14am

ATT
thanks for your input. I just need to decide is ATT is has good coverage in my town.

In GEAR » Anybody using the new Iphone3GS?
July 03, 7:00pm

Anybody using the new Iphone3GS?
Anybody using the Iphone in the backcountry? What cool programs are you using and how do you keep it charged? I am out of contract on my phone and looking for a smartphone of some kind .

In GEAR » Anybody using the new Iphone3GS?
July 01, 8:13pm

Gerber knifes
I have a large gerber 800 multi for EDC but i am surprised no one has looked at some of the other light weight products of gerbers. Artifact is 1.5oz Curve is .8 oz shortcut is 2.4oz Cur...

In GEAR » UL pocketknife - what blade do you carry?
June 23, 9:06pm

T's Side B Alcohol Stove Combo anybody try it?
Wonder how this stove works. I made a cat food stove and it works good but I like the looks of this kit its so small. I am looking for a stove for 3 night trips.

In GEAR » T's Side B Alcohol Stove Combo anybody try it?
June 23, 8:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt DeWitt

Matt DeWitt has posted no reviews.