BPL Community Profile

Trevor Wilson (trevor83) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Swiss Alps / Southern Appalachians
About Me Trevor Wilson has not added a biography yet.
CityZ├╝rich / Atlanta
My PDF Gear List3 Season Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Trevor Wilson

Showing 161 - 170 of 358 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...36

Forum » Thread

Re: Refuge Lizara- Ibon de Estanes- Mount Bisaurin loop. Spanish Pyrenees.
Great trip report. Man, that area is beautiful! I'm very sorry your sleep system didn't seem to work out for that night and that headache didn't sound particularly fun but it sounds l...

In Post-Trip Reports » Refuge Lizara- Ibon de Estanes- Mount Bisaurin loop. Spanish Pyrenees.
August 27, 8:37am

Re: Re: Smoky Mountains it is!
Hey Sanad - I'm not sure if you saw my trip report that I just posted for the AT through the Smokies. My report and some of the other posts might help you with some info. http://www.backpac...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in the southeast?
August 27, 7:14am

Re: Re: Re: FS: Youth and Men's Clothing
Bump and price drop. Girl's Large REI Sahara Pant now asking $10 and rain pants asking $8. Please let me know if you could use these. They are both in excellent shape and could use a home....

In Gear Swap » FS: Youth and Men's Clothing
August 26, 7:35pm

Re: Re: FS: Thermarest Prolight 3 Women's Sleeping Pad + Stuff Sack
In response to a PM, the pad length is 66 in and the weight as measured on my scale is 20.4 oz. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Thermarest Prolight 3 Women's Sleeping Pad + Stuff Sack
August 26, 7:33pm

Re: Re: smoky views
Frank - I agree - a metal umbrella in a lightning storm could be rather interesting. In the multiple trips I had taken to the Smokies I hadn't seen a bear either so I definitely count myself l...

In Post-Trip Reports » Smokies AT Traverse
August 26, 8:49am

Re: Re: Re: Re: 4day/3night late October AT
I think you have a solid gear list with the exception of concern about warmth. I agree with the comments above though and would nix most of the items they've mentioned in order to drop some un...

In Gear Lists » 4day/3night late October AT
August 25, 4:21pm

Re: Re: Re: Suluk 46 - Website Feedback
I agree! I've always really liked your website.

In On the Web » Suluk 46 - Website Feedback
August 25, 2:57pm

Re: I am impressed
Thanks Katharina! You can do it! In my experience, it mainly takes some re-evaluation of what you need to be comfortable and then experimenting with it. There are a couple things I've missed...

August 25, 2:47pm

Re: Re: Smokies AT Traverse
Thanks Robert and Tom. Robert - what time did you get into Peck's Corner? We almost made the side trip down there to fill up on water probably around 4 or 4:30 but we decided we didn'...

August 25, 12:23pm

Re: FS: Thermarest Prolight 3 Women's Sleeping Pad + Stuff Sack
Bump. Pad is still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: Thermarest Prolight 3 Women's Sleeping Pad + Stuff Sack
August 25, 10:40am

All Reader Reviews by Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson has posted no reviews.