BPL Community Profile

Josh Greninger (travis.bickle) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Josh Greninger hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Josh Greninger has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Greninger

Showing 161 - 170 of 174 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Update
Added a Minimus to my wishlist. :)

In Gear Swap » WTB: WM Flight, MLD Cricket, GG LT4, Zpacks/Enlightened Bag, Steripen
March 06, 11:46am

PM sent
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Houdini Windshirt Men's L, Silver w/Tags
March 05, 1:36pm

WTB: WM Flight, MLD Cricket, GG LT4, Zpacks/Enlightened Bag, Minimus
I'm looking to purchase the following items: Western Mountaineering Flight Jacket MLD Cricket (Yellow) Gossamer Gear LT4 Trekking Poles Zpacks or Enlightened Equipment 30 degree bag Sterip...

In Gear Swap » WTB: WM Flight, MLD Cricket, GG LT4, Zpacks/Enlightened Bag, Steripen
March 04, 9:03pm

Layer to bring 30 degree bag to 20?
For a PCT thru-hike: A 30 degree bag would suffice most of the trip. is there any type of layer I can use to get down to 20 degrees through the sierras? I can ship the layer back when I escape the...

In GEAR » Layer to bring 30 degree bag to 20?
March 02, 4:43pm

Re:
The decision would be much easier to make if Zpacks made a Hexamid poncho tarp. The MLD poncho tarp is very similar in dimension (9ft x 4-5ft), but the Hex has a shape more conducive to setting it ...

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexanet VS. MLD Bivy
March 02, 12:50pm

Re: Re: Zpacks Hexanet VS. MLD Bivy
Tony - You raise a good point. I think I'd be able to lay and look up at the night sky more often with the bivy because I wouldn't need the tarp for wind protection which would obscure my v...

March 01, 4:10pm

Zpacks Hexanet VS. MLD Bivy
I'm on the fence between these two. I'd love to hear your thoughts and any +s and -s I haven't considered. Zpacks Hexanet Solo URL: http://zpacks.com/shelter/hexanet_solo.shtml WEI...

March 01, 12:35pm

Things that make you go "Hmmm"
I've been looking around for a thin merino wool base layer with long sleeves that I'd be able to use in the desert. This way I could ditch the Sol Patrol and just hike in my base layer. ...

In GEAR » Too many tops?
March 01, 11:55am

Roclite 315
I have very wide feet. My foot size is between US 10 and 10.5 (probably a 10.25). I wear the Roclite 315s in size 11 and they fit me perfectly. I expected them to be a bit narrow, but they aren&#...

In GEAR » do Inov8 shoes tend to be on the narrow side?
February 29, 2:26pm

Re: Too Many Tops?
cap 2 = icebreaker 150 rr adventure = sol patrol houdini = houdini and the question is: flash vest = r1 hoody? I regularly hike in the R1 because it breathes so well. I can't see myself ...

In GEAR » Too many tops?
February 29, 12:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Josh Greninger

Josh Greninger has posted no reviews.