BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 161 - 170 of 217 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

ULA
I will add another vote for the ULA. Not to eliminate the other options, but I can tell you that I went through the following before settling on the ULA Circuit -- Camp Trails circa 1995, typic...

In GEAR » Which Gear to Replace for 3 month AT Hike
March 13, 10:38am

Jetboil Sol Ti Companion Cup
I was happy to see the new Sol Ti cup listed as a separate accessory on the Jetboil website recently (although still pricey at $69.95 MSRP). It lists compatibility with all the existing and new sy...

In GEAR » Jetboil Sol Ti Companion Cup
March 09, 7:40am

That worked!
Thanks. That one did the trick. Glad I checked back on the thread.

In Gear Deals » REQ: STP Code 25% off + $2.95 sh
March 06, 11:31am

Thanks
Looks like you need to spend $100 to use that one. I guess the other I was looking for did expire at midnight last night. Bummer. Thanks anyway.

March 06, 7:33am

REQ: STP Code 25% off + $2.95 sh
Can someone share the 3-time use coupon code that they received via e-mail for Sierra Trading Post 25% off plus $2.95 shipping? Would like to make a purchase. Please PM me. Thanks in advance, Mark

March 06, 6:50am

PM Sent for Thermolite
:)

In Gear Swap » A small closet clearing
January 18, 12:17pm

Patience
I picked up a 2-year sub around those prices earlier in 2010 and it took a while to get the first issue, but they did come (sorry, can't remember exactly how long). I can say that I haven'...

In Gear Deals » Anyone received their Backpacker Magazine yet?
January 02, 11:05am

Pizza Ramen
Pizza Ramen is easy to put together, but I would go FBC-style and avoid the cleanup. Now that Hormel has bite size pepperoni available it is even easier. Recipe can be found here -- http://ww...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Jetboil
December 27, 2:59pm

Jetboil stabilizer
Been looking for one of these. Sending PM.

In Gear Swap » FS: Small things
November 05, 11:04am

Price drop bump
Removed the sold item pics and dropped the remaining 2 items by $10 each. Last chance before they head to the Bay. Thanks, Mark Remaining items sent to Ebay.

In Gear Swap » Jackets, Layers, Aether 60 and GG Pocket
November 01, 2:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.