BPL Community Profile

Thom Darrah (thomdarrah) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern Oregon
About Me Owner of TrailLite Designs; Developing unique gear for the ultra light adventurer.
CityKlamath Falls
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.traillitedesigns.com
My PDF Gear ListUL Gear (Summer)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thom Darrah

Showing 161 - 170 of 1377 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...138

Forum » Thread

krupicka
"he'll still do really well despite this chronic shin injury" You mean I'm not the only runner dealing with a bad shin injury? So much for that excuse!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
January 04, 2:43pm

Comparing Cost / Weight
Ben Point taken on the pad. To be more fair to the comparison I will edit the OP to reflect a more substantial pad option. I tried to stay true regarding "functionality" when selectin...

In GEAR » Comparing Cost / Weight
January 03, 11:43am

Comparing Cost / Weight
For fun I decided to compare my current three season kit to what I could/would do if wanting to budget my cost. Below is the big three; pack, shelter and sleep systems. I try hard to keep with &quo...

In GEAR » Comparing Cost / Weight
January 03, 10:05am

winter gloves system
Leigh, Take a look at the Defeet Wool Duragloove. These are tough and very warm. The Defeet Handskins are a nice cool weather option. http://www.defeet.com/60211/Gloves.html

In GEAR » winter gloves system
January 03, 8:39am

2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
I'm very screwed as I've developed a left leg shin splint type injury. Two plus weeks off and the leg felt well healed, one flat five mile run and the pain was back with a vengeance. Th...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
January 02, 2:19pm

No New Gear 2012
A slight change to the GossamerGear mantra seems to say it all; "have less. do more." I, like Dave C., will not commit to not buying new gear for 2012 but I do go into 2012 with the...

In Philosophy & Technique » No New Gear 2012
January 02, 12:40pm

Re: GPS
Maybe the GPS specific posts could be moved to a topic specific thread so the the OP could better remain on topic - "Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems"!

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
January 02, 11:45am

2012 PIF
For whatever reason I'm not getting PM messages. Please email me at; thomdarrah@gmail.com

In Gear Swap » 2012 PIF
January 01, 2:02pm

2012 PIF
I have the following high quality items that I'm passing on to others via the PIF format. PM for additional details on item of interest. I alone will decide who gets what based upon what gear w...

In Gear Swap » 2012 PIF
January 01, 12:39pm

Life lesson #247
"I sometimes use the same number over and over..." Works well with birthdays also!

In Chaff » Life lesson #247
December 31, 12:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Thom Darrah

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Streak
The new Montrail Streak is a very nice shoe for mixed terrain running. I ran a five mile loop with the shoes right out of the box, with no break in period, and the shoe performed great. No hot spots o...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
April 18, 6:27pm