BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 161 - 170 of 1369 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...137

Forum » Thread

Re: Pit Zips are only for those qualified to use them.
Erik, that's unnecessarily snide. Knowing when to ventilate and how operate a zipper is a different issue than ease of use of conventionally located pit zips. I think the design sucks. If I hav...

In GEAR » The crappiness of pit zips
March 02, 12:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Should a rain jacket always be high visibility?
Muted colors are fine by me. I like primary colors too, but not neon ones. When you buy on clearance and second hand you sometimes don't get much of a choice for colors, though. So far I've...

In GEAR » Shouldn't a rain jacket ALWAYS be high visibility?
March 02, 11:59am

Landscape art
Don't know if this will be to anyone's taste, but I ran across this guy on another forum and thought I would share. I kinda like the foresty ones with the fog, but I am no art critic. ht...

In On the Web » Landscape art
March 02, 9:39am

Russia escalates
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26403996

In Chaff » Meanwhile in Venezuela
March 01, 8:23pm

Re: New Yorkers paying over $8,000 for beard transplants
In 15 years they're gonna pay another 8K to get it moved back to their heads.

In Chaff » New Yorkers paying over $8,000 for beard transplants
March 01, 6:35am

The crappiness of pit zips
Does anyone else hate them? I feel like I have to contort myself to adjust them and sometimes I find they've opened on their own. Mostly I ignore them, although I'm told they can occasional...

In GEAR » The crappiness of pit zips
February 28, 11:21am

Re: Re: Is there anything more filling than cheese?
Have you had Justin's nut butters? Higher in fat and lower in sugar than Nutella. They are pretty great, imo.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Is there anything more filling than cheese?
February 28, 11:17am

Is there anything more filling than cheese?
I'm sitting here nibbling some for lunch and I started thinking not about calories per ounce but about satiety per ounce, or per volume. What fills you up the most for the least weight and spac...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Is there anything more filling than cheese?
February 28, 10:51am

Trufax
The only windshirt I own is a supplex anorak I got from my high school swim team. 6 oz including handwarmer and kangaroo pockets plus a hood. The thing is a tank and refuses to die. I should probab...

In GEAR » WIndshirt fatigue
February 26, 9:16am

Re: Treecamp & Snowstorm Extravaganza!!!
Dude you nuts! Excellent.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Treecamp & Snowstorm Extravaganza!!!
February 26, 8:10am

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.