BPL Community Profile

Stephen P (spavlock) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Mid-Atlantic
About Me Almost finished with school...for the second time. Hope to move to the Rockies when I'm finished.
StateWV
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListShoulder Season - Mid-Atlantic

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen P

Showing 161 - 170 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Katadyn & Steripen
PM on the katadyn

In Gear Swap » FS: Katadyn & Steripen
July 18, 12:47pm

Re: Re: Re: People are ruining backpacking.
"Really it seems to be these long winded and semi pointless topics that are killing the forums." I think posts like the one from Rich serve some purpose on this forum. I don't kno...

In Chaff » People are ruining backpacking.
July 15, 8:20am

ideas
They best idea I've head thus far is a label printer. I have one, but I'm not sure if I have anything small enough to fit on a mini and micro dropper. Ideally I would like colored caps. Ho...

In GEAR » Labeling mini dropper bottles
July 10, 9:40pm

Labeling mini dropper bottles
I thought I would try to pass this by others to avoid the experimentation stage and just do what has worked best in the past: Instead of buying mini dropper bottles on here, I reuse small bottle...

In GEAR » Labeling mini dropper bottles
July 09, 5:00pm

Price reduced
The downlight was reduced to $69-$89 today. Not sure what sizes were still available, but The medium tall and large tall were still available in blue and cardinal red. I ordered both a medium tal...

In Gear Deals » Eddie Bauer 1st Ascent Jackets
July 09, 2:49pm

Re: Purpose?
Sid, I'm with you on the boxer briefs. I noticed that many people do not have underwear on their gear lists and just hike in shorts only. I would rather wear the few extra ounces and eliminate ...

In GEAR » Hydropel vs. Sportslick
July 05, 4:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Ultralight Three-Season Down Jackets State of the Market Report 2010 Part 3
Chris, Is the EB hooded downlight pullover available now or is this something that is still in production?

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Three-Season Down Jackets State of the Market Report 2010 Part 3
June 29, 10:12pm

cool map
Here is a pretty sweet map. This thing ties in trails from the local ski resorts, the national forest, and then some. http://www.whitegrass.com/downloads/MAP2-DSW-DSN-LAYERS-UPDATE-1-27-2006-FAL...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anyone been to Dolly Sods/Roaring Plains lately?
June 29, 6:36pm

Re: Re: Anyone been to Dolly Sods/Roaring Plains lately?
"Do you happen to recall which of the streams/springs in the northern section might be more reliable than others?" If you follow your current plan, you should have easy access to water...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anyone been to Dolly Sods/Roaring Plains lately?
June 29, 3:13pm

Re: Re: Anyone been to Dolly Sods/Roaring Plains lately?
Ok...found some stuff. You guys may already have these resources, but I might as well list them too. The best views in Roaring Plains are along the southern ridge. However, the official trail do...

June 29, 12:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen P

Stephen P has posted no reviews.