Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

wander lust (sol) - BPL Guest

My Locale wander lust hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me exploring the world:
traveling, hiking, tramping, bushwalking (whatever you call it)
CountryEurope
My Website URLhttp://des-wanderers-lust.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by wander lust

Showing 161 - 170 of 210 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » FS MLD SPIRIT 30 Quilt Large
February 12, 12:30am

sold Prophet
Sold MLD Prophet

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Prophet 09 Large, Montane Featherlite Smock M, custom sized Nunatak Skaha+ (Size S, epic and overfill)
February 10, 9:22pm

price is $ 140 plus shipping
hey, sorry forgot the most important fact. I am asking for $ 140 plus shipping.

February 10, 9:09pm

FS MLD SPIRIT 30 Quilt Large
Note that I live in Vancouver, Canada. BUT I can ship within the States on Monday, Feb. 14th, so get it fast if you want it. Mld Spirit 30 Quilt Large for sale. Has only been used 5 nights, ...

February 10, 8:51pm

mld prophet and skaha+ are still for sale
Hey, Everything is still for sale. Note that I can ship within the states on Monday. Cheers

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Prophet 09 Large, Montane Featherlite Smock M, custom sized Nunatak Skaha+ (Size S, epic and overfill)
February 09, 3:06pm

mld duomid with inner net
What about a MLD Duomid with Innernet. Has a vent, should have more room and is also lighter in Cuben. And you can just set up the Innernet. Some people had them in pretty nasty weather. ...

In GEAR » UL freestanding tent: Terra Nova Solar Photon 1
February 04, 1:51am

aweful
Sorry to hear that Laurie. That's just plain dumb and annoying for you. I hope people will stop harrasing you. Anyways, I wonder why the employee didn't refuse shooting the dogs. Yeah...

In Chaff » whistler outdoor adventure company kills 100 doggies ...
February 01, 10:36pm

pictures are up again
I can see the pictures. Great trip report btw And you are right about learning David, given the fact that they used a large pyramid tent for cooking and eating and a big north face dome for s...

In Post-Trip Reports » 33 Days Across Wrangell-St. Elias NP
February 01, 2:17am

love my ohm
I like it. I'm tall and thin and don't have strong shoulders. I absolutely loved the transition from a frameless pack to the ohm. It really brings the weight to my hips and the new hipb...

In GEAR » Questions about 2011 ULA Ohm, 25-30 lbs.
February 01, 2:14am

supermid
Hey, Send me a pm if you are still looking. I live in Canada (might be able to ship from the States) and have a spare MLD Supermid and also a large ula rain wrap. Cheers

In Gear Swap » WTB: Large Pyramid Tarp, Tyvek, Rain Skirt and Packraft
January 29, 4:57am

All Reader Reviews by wander lust

wander lust has posted no reviews.