BPL Community Profile

John Martin (snapyjohn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific NW
About Me I have just seen the light.
CityKennewick
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Martin

Showing 161 - 170 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Worlds best dad.
Incredible, you are an inspiration and your daughter even more so.

In Editor's Roundtable » We're Going to Disneyland!
July 11, 1:20am

XS sized shoulder straps for MYOG?
I found a box of these at an REI garage sale all X Small. I purchased them to make some packs for my girls. I have several of each. Osprey Bioform Harness WMNS X Small Gregory FLO FRM II Har...

In Make Your Own Gear » XS sized shoulder straps for MYOG?
July 10, 2:35pm

ULA Circuit XL
This is a new (unused) 2010 Circuit XL with Xl Hip Belt $160

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit XL
July 10, 2:20pm

lil pack
I ordered a a skip tried to order a hop at same time but had no way to order a second.

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 06, 11:00pm

Light kids gear
I was in the middle of making a pack. I was even considering modifying a rei flash pack. I was trying to figure out how to cinch up the middle to allow for growth. You are providing much needed pro...

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 06, 5:51pm

Pack
I will take it for my girls if available.

In Gear Swap » PIF: Kelty Firefly Kid's Day/Hydration Pack
June 30, 1:02pm

X Marks the spot
I have been to twenty or so garage sales in the last six months and you will always find plenty of Neoair and exped syn and down mats. Still waiting for the new ul or nemo pads to start showing up....

In Make Your Own Gear » De-long-a-fying A Therm-a-Rest
June 26, 8:54pm

De-long-a-fying A Therm-a-Rest
I successfully made a custom 48' Therm-a-rest Neoair It started it's life a a regular neoair I found at a REI garage sale for $27.73. Tag said used a few times won't hold air can'...

In Make Your Own Gear » De-long-a-fying A Therm-a-Rest
June 26, 8:25pm

Can you dig it.
I got two big digs to day one for me and the other for a fathers day gift. Nothing says I love you pop like a light weight doo shovel. It comes with instructions and everything. Seriously light tr...

In Gear Deals » They're back again: The lightest cathole trowels on the planet ! Titanium, two sizes
May 21, 6:56pm

ULA Circuit XL
Never used XL torso and Xl hipbelt. $160 shipped lower 48.

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit XL
May 18, 10:51pm

All Reader Reviews by John Martin

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4
I have a Copper Spur UL3 and now a UL4. I thought the 4 would be a wider 3. It has some differences. There are a couple of differences. The vestibules there are two and they are big. The vestibules ha...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
April 21, 9:21pm

Exped Synmat 7 DLX
Exped has Amazing customer service and inovative products. My brother got a Synmat 7 DLX he got at REI. The pad had a defect. He called Kaj at Exped. Kaj asked him to take a picture and then cut off o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 02, 9:57pm