BPL Community Profile

Steve Meier (smeier) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me I am in my late-40's and really got interested in backpacking about 10 years ago as a way to have some concentrated time with my boys, now all finishing up high school or in college. I try to get out a few times a year, including a bi-annual trip to Colorado for some of the big stuff. Otherwise I am stuck in the very boring midwest where everything exciting is a good day's drive away.
CityIndianapolis
StateIN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListUL tarp-solo

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steve Meier

Showing 161 - 170 of 227 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Mariposa Plus, Montbell bags still left
Price reduction. Everything in perfect condition...

In Gear Swap » FS: Major closet cleaning: GG, MLD, BPWD, Oookworks, Thermarest
December 12, 7:24am

Size large
My Mariposa Plus is size large with size large hip belt and one included optional hip belt pocket. I'm 6' and 235 and it fit great. In great shape. About 3 yrs old and used about 10 days...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Older style Gossamer Gear Mariposa plus.
December 12, 7:15am

I have one
I'm about ready to let mine go. About three years old, used about 10 days. Great shape w/no snags or holes. Size large with large hip belt. I'll throw in a hip belt pocket. $100 Paypal ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Older style Gossamer Gear Mariposa LG/LG
December 12, 7:04am

I have one
I have one for sale on this site. Here is the listing. Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus (older model) w/1 belt pocket. 21.4 oz. Used about 10 days, $170 new, $95 Let me know if you're interes...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Older style Gossamer Gear Mariposa plus.
December 09, 7:40am

Syn UL 7
I've gone through a long list of pads, starting with the Prolite 3's, then the Prolite 4, and then to the NeoAir. I am a side sleeper and a big guy and the NeoAir was a huge improvement bu...

In GEAR » Help me choose an sleeping pad
December 09, 7:24am

Strange, don't you think?
I have the Rev X quilt as well. It seems like everyone is asking how the heck to use the cords the bags come with, as I did. And it seems like everyone has an idea of how to modify them to make t...

In GEAR » Revelation X quilt - recommended way to use shock cord.
December 06, 7:02pm

Three great bags left
List updated on what is still unsold. Three great bags left!

December 04, 8:43pm

List updated and prices dropped
List updated of what is still available and last price drop before just keeping what is left. Thanks.

December 04, 9:06am

A sock?
Perhaps putting your socks there to both dry after a long day and stop the squeaking at the same time.

In GEAR » Tent Fly: Minor Annoyance is Annoying
December 04, 9:00am

Pics?
Some folks asked for pics to be posted. I can't find anywhere on the site how to do it. Can someone give me a clue? Thanks.

December 03, 7:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Steve Meier

Steve Meier has posted no reviews.