BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 161 - 170 of 396 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...40

Forum » Thread

Copy & Paste
Looks like a more square copy & paste version of a Caldera Cone. Knowing that the Caldera Cone itself (or Ti-Tri for that matter) ain't perfect for burning wood (hence they made the Inferno...

In GEAR » New Vargo Hexagon Wood Stove...Opinions?
March 10, 8:12am

Hmmmm
$150+ is very cheap. If you're able to offer them at that price, I am certain you'll get a few orders in.

In GEAR » Solo Cuben Fiber Tarp
March 10, 2:09am

Cottages
James, have you considered gear from cottages? I am thinking about the ULA Conduit, for example, and also a Gossamer Gear Murmur or a MLD Burn could suit your needs. All three excellent packs, and ...

In GEAR » Osprey or Golite
March 10, 2:05am

Hmmmm
I don't think that production will move to Europe. If it moves, then more likely to Asia. Otherwise I hope that both continue to make the top-notch kit they have made thus far.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Rab acquires Integral Designs
March 04, 11:46am

Articles
+1 for the Articles. For me they are worth the 25$. Plus I know who I am supporting with my money, and I find that nice.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why Should a Person Become a Member of BPL?
March 04, 9:28am

AntiGravityGear
George Andrews of AntiGravityGear is answering my questions today, and tells what we can expect besides pot cozies from them in the future =)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
March 03, 5:28am

Re: Re: MYOG
Great to hear, Craig! Here are some photos of my MYOG tarp pitched in the snow, I really enjoyed the process of making it, and will sit down this week to sew a VBL liner bag for a trip this weekend...

In GEAR » New to Tarping- Advice needed!
March 03, 3:52am

MYOG
Vraig, check Bradfords link, that would be my choice if living in the US - its dirt cheap and you can choose your own colour. For a sewing machine I'd check a second hand store or ask relatives...

March 02, 4:08am

Suntrica
I have a Suntrica SolarStrap and they just came out with a SolarStrap specifically for the iPhone/ iPod. I'm happy with it, its light at 68 g (iirc) and works fine on the trail. You also can us...

In GEAR » Solar charging electronics?
March 01, 1:49am

Silnylon and cheap for the start
If you're new to using a tarp, you should get yourself first a cheap silnylon one - why not make one yourself and learn something on the way? That way you can see if a tarp (and a bivy) would b...

March 01, 1:40am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.