BPL Community Profile

Brian Latta (skillet0) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW Michigan
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking and UL backpacking. I rarely get out in the summer because of the heat and bugs so fall and winter is when I'm out the most.
CityGrand Haven
StateMI
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Latta

Showing 161 - 170 of 425 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...43

Forum » Thread

Re: 15% off at Bent Gate (includes WM)
I tried to stack the coupon to purchase a Marmot bag that was already 15% and it went through. They called me a couple hours later and said that I couldn't use the coupon with the sale.

In Gear Deals » 15% off at Bent Gate (includes WM)
October 17, 2:08pm

Re: Men's Clothing
bump

In Gear Swap » Men's Clothing
October 16, 5:22pm

Men's Clothing
Prices include US shipping. Email skillet0 at gmail dot com if interested. -Patagonia Sun Hoody: $40 Great condition. Men's small. 8.5oz -Patagonia Long Sleeve Shirt: $20 Great condit...

In Gear Swap » Men's Clothing
October 13, 5:49pm

Re: Warmlite DAM, Neoair, and MYOG Quilts
bump

In Gear Swap » Warmlite DAM, Neoair, and MYOG Quilts
October 13, 5:34pm

Re: FS: Silnylon and Cuben
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Silnylon and Cuben
October 12, 12:58pm

Re: Warmlite DAM, Neoair, and MYOG Quilts
Sorry for the delay guys. The 2.5oz quilt and the neoair are pending funds. Lonney, you are next in line for the neoair. I sleep cold and I have had the 3.7oz quilt down to about 45 in a tent. O...

October 11, 6:45am

Re: Wool hoodies
Another vote for the Ibex Hooded Indie. I picked mine up for $59 in the outlet not long ago and I absolutely love it. Fit on me is long and snug and the hood is comfy.

In GEAR » Wool hoodies
October 08, 9:09pm

Warmlite DAM, Neoair, and MYOG Quilts
Prices include shipping to the US. Email me at skillet0 at gmail dot com if interested. -Warmlite DAM size 64: SOLD 74" length, 26" top width, 24oz. Good condition. -Warmlite DAM s...

October 08, 8:09pm

Exos 34 Carry-on
I'm going to be spending 6-9 months in Portland and I want to take only 1 bag as a carry-on. I have a REI Flash 18 or a Exos 34. I would rather take the Exos 34 but it looks like it is right on...

In GEAR » Exos 34 Carry-on
October 08, 4:39pm

Re: FS: Silnylon and Cuben
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Silnylon and Cuben
October 08, 8:20am

All Reader Reviews by Brian Latta

Brian Latta has posted no reviews.