Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

William Johnsen (sixoclocknews) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale William Johnsen hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me William Johnsen has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Johnsen

Showing 161 - 170 of 178 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

HMG
I just received my order from HMG and their stuff is top notch. Mike is an easy guy to work with, very helpful and prompt with his responses. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

In Gear Deals » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Inc.
July 24, 9:28am

Feathered Friends
I picked up the FF Merlin (slimmer cut than the Kestral) a while ago and have been nothing but impressed. Since they didn't have any already made in Epic I was able to pick my color. I looked a...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag choices-Help me!
July 21, 11:54pm

Re; base layers
I use mostly wool. I like the 190/200 weight (patagonia wool 3, though they may have switched the numbers because they now have a wool 1). The thinner stuff is lighter, but seems to wear to quickly...

In GEAR » Best next-to-skin layer
June 08, 10:45pm

I'll take it
Hi Brain, I was thinking about trying one for condensation. It works with the double rainbow right? If so let me know how to pay. Thank you, william

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainbow/Double Rainbow Clip-in Liner
June 08, 1:06pm

$30?
Any takers at $30+ shipping? I'd like to unload them to help fun a trip for next week.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Softshell pants 31, Montrail Leona Divide shoes 9
June 08, 11:29am

FS: Montrail Leona Divide shoes Mens 9
Paypal preferred, shipping costs not included. Ships from western Washington, US. Please PM me with any questions. Montrail Leona Divide, Men's size 9. I got these last year offline because ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Softshell pants 31, Montrail Leona Divide shoes 9
June 06, 6:10pm

Re: mineral spirits?
No worries, I would have used the mineral spirits if I didn't have white gas around. It's a little intimidating at first, but you'll see it's not bad. Most important, have fun!

In GEAR » Seam Sealing TT Rainbow: Not working
June 05, 11:28pm

solvents
Mineral spirits are a solvent, I think that's what Henry uses, but other people (I think I read it in Ray Jardine's book) said white gas works as well. I was a little worried at first (esp....

June 05, 9:59pm

TT seam sealing
I used silnet thinned with white gas to seam seal my double rainbow. At first I was worried about getting the right mixture, but really it's not that big of deal. You just pour some of the solv...

June 05, 8:04pm

Stove Set
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Titanium DX Stove Set
June 01, 6:37pm

All Reader Reviews by William Johnsen

William Johnsen has posted no reviews.