BPL Community Profile

William Johnsen (sixoclocknews) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale William Johnsen hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me William Johnsen has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Johnsen

Showing 161 - 170 of 176 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re; base layers
I use mostly wool. I like the 190/200 weight (patagonia wool 3, though they may have switched the numbers because they now have a wool 1). The thinner stuff is lighter, but seems to wear to quickly...

In GEAR » Best next-to-skin layer
June 08, 10:45pm

I'll take it
Hi Brain, I was thinking about trying one for condensation. It works with the double rainbow right? If so let me know how to pay. Thank you, william

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainbow/Double Rainbow Clip-in Liner
June 08, 1:06pm

$30?
Any takers at $30+ shipping? I'd like to unload them to help fun a trip for next week.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Softshell pants 31, Montrail Leona Divide shoes 9
June 08, 11:29am

FS: Montrail Leona Divide shoes Mens 9
Paypal preferred, shipping costs not included. Ships from western Washington, US. Please PM me with any questions. Montrail Leona Divide, Men's size 9. I got these last year offline because ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Softshell pants 31, Montrail Leona Divide shoes 9
June 06, 6:10pm

Re: mineral spirits?
No worries, I would have used the mineral spirits if I didn't have white gas around. It's a little intimidating at first, but you'll see it's not bad. Most important, have fun!

In GEAR » Seam Sealing TT Rainbow: Not working
June 05, 11:28pm

solvents
Mineral spirits are a solvent, I think that's what Henry uses, but other people (I think I read it in Ray Jardine's book) said white gas works as well. I was a little worried at first (esp....

June 05, 9:59pm

TT seam sealing
I used silnet thinned with white gas to seam seal my double rainbow. At first I was worried about getting the right mixture, but really it's not that big of deal. You just pour some of the solv...

June 05, 8:04pm

Stove Set
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Titanium DX Stove Set
June 01, 6:37pm

Evernew DX stove set frustrations
Have you tried it with alcohol? I was thinking of getting one, and had heard mostly good things. So I'm interested in your take. Also as Franco alluded to, do you think it would be better if yo...

In GEAR » Evernew DX Stove Set Frustrations
May 31, 11:11pm

PM
PM sent as well. Between the two of us you should be able to get your pants.

In Gear Swap » Help needed on PayPal
April 21, 9:12am

All Reader Reviews by William Johnsen

William Johnsen has posted no reviews.