Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Benson (roguenode) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boulder
About Me Chris Benson has not added a biography yet.
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3 season above treeline, bug, rain, 30 degree list - 12.7lbs

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Benson

Showing 161 - 170 of 422 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...43

Forum » Thread

Compass
I'd love the compass. PM sent

In Gear Swap » PIF- Brunton - 8097 Eclipse Baseplate Compass
December 20, 10:40am

Just returned mine as well
... thanks for posting Andy. My downlight leaked a bit of down, but nothing major, until one spot turned out to be a seam hole that was repeatedly leaking. Called this morning and replaced it. They...

In GEAR » Message to anybody with EB Downlight Sweater
December 19, 8:15am

was craziness
The sale was actually fun. Would love to see some pic's of the newt! (FWIW, I didn't have an account or any experience w/facebook. I found it very easy to get setup and be involved in th...

In On the Web » Mountain Laurel Designs Funky Proto Sale 2010
December 11, 10:16am

In for a Ditty Kit in blue....
...when available.

In Gear Deals » Blue Cuben Fiber Drybags.
December 10, 2:47pm

If you have large in black...
I'll take them

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Tour Softshell Pant Mens Large New $60
November 18, 4:06pm

RE:level site
Maybe you can flip the problem a bit. Instead of looking for a campsite level to within 1-2 degrees and fighting it when you don't, you can come up with a pad system that allows you to adjust a...

In Philosophy & Technique » How to tell which way the tent floor is sloped on a level site?
November 18, 5:29am

Copper Spur UL
Hey John, do you have a copper spur? If so, what is setup like in the rain? As for getting wet in tt, my contrail was worse in sustained rain than my gg the one. Spinnaker was better in the wet ...

In GEAR » Best tent for rain
November 17, 9:27am

re: bowl
interesting idea using the bowl. Lightweight and cheap. What do you use for a lid and handle? edit: sorry, I see you mention removing the handle and using a foil lid. I suppose that answers the ...

In GEAR » pot size
November 16, 12:49pm

900, but going to try smaller
I use the Evernew 900 for solo freezer bag cooking. It's overkill for solo, particularly for fbc, but allows me to have boiled water for coffee the same time as my meal. While that is conven...

In GEAR » pot size
November 16, 4:49am

It's okay
For me, it's been pretty good, but not great. The hip belt is a bit high on me and I do still get some bounce/movement of the pack. I've been looking at the Nathan x-treme. It does not h...

In GEAR » Osprey Talon 22 for running
November 12, 8:41am

All Reader Reviews by Chris Benson

Chris Benson has posted no reviews.