Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 161 - 170 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: Briefly Speaking...
Dunno your size, but Patagonia web bargains currently has the briefs in sizes small and XXL for $9.75 and boxer briefs for $13 in S and XXL. http://www.masseysoutfitters.com has a bunch of sizes...

In GEAR » Briefly Speaking...
July 02, 7:35pm

Re: Icebreaker at Sierra Trading Post
Don't forget about those free shipping questions that are in their catalogs. If you attempted to get free shipping, did they give you the 20% plus free shipping or limit it to one discount?

In Gear Deals » Icebreaker at Sierra Trading Post
July 02, 7:22pm

Re: INOV-8 shoes for $72 including shipping and tax
Right now they have almost all full and half sizes between 8 - 14.

In Gear Deals » INOV-8 shoes for $72 including shipping and tax
July 02, 7:19pm

Re: TRIOXANE
The MSDS for Esbit states it is made of 80-100% Methenamine/Hexamine. Everything you ever wanted to know about ESBIT safety thanks to the MSDS (Materials Safety Data Sheet): http://zenstoves.net/M...

In GEAR » TRIOXANE
July 02, 6:27pm

Re: Briefly Speaking...
I have a couple Patagonia boxer briefs and regular briefs and find them very comfortable. Being Patagucci, I got them for 40% off during a sale at a local Patagonia shop (Duck's Back in Phoeni...

In GEAR » Briefly Speaking...
July 02, 6:04pm

Re: How to Restore DWR
Edit - Ack, listen to Chris.

In GEAR » How to Restore DWR
July 02, 5:58pm

Re: Fire in lieu of sleeping gear?
Not sure if I would attempt it, but Bear Grylls in one episode of Man Vs. Wild made what he called an "Indian Smoke Blanket", where he made two fires and dug a shallow impression to lay i...

In Philosophy & Technique » Fire in lieu of sleeping gear?
July 02, 11:14am

RE: Bandana SPF
There are special SPF rated bandanas from brands such as Ex Officio. If you are talking about a regular cotton bandana - what color is the bandana? Dark colors protect better than light. If ...

In GEAR » Bandana SPF
July 02, 11:01am

Re: Olive Oil: Source for single-serving pouches?
I'd agree with the cost issue - buying a large container of olive oil and filling a small vial would be more cost effective, plus at least I would not want to have to deal with the garbage it w...

In GEAR » Olive Oil: Source for single-serving pouches?
July 01, 11:19am

RE: When to divorce your gear dealer...
I would definitely not shop there anymore given repeated problems and managements pathetic handling - there are many excellent gear shops that don't give you the run around. Prolite is awe...

In GEAR » When to divorce your gear dealer...
June 30, 10:48am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.