BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tokyo, Japan
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 161 - 170 of 865 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...87

Forum » Thread

Re: Daiso Store Heat Insulation Sheet
I use these as a floor mat inside my tents. Seem to make a difference in warmth.

In GEAR » Daiso Store Heat Insulation Sheet
January 21, 1:55am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Patagonia Ascentionist 25/35/45L Climbing Packs
Mark, what do you measure the 25L torso length to be? It seems the pack also has the climbing typical tapered width dimensions of being fatter on top and thinner at the bottom, correct? Also, it...

In GEAR » New Patagonia Ascentionist 25/35/45L Climbing Packs
January 19, 5:57pm

Re: Re: Re: New Patagonia Ascentionist 25/35/45L Climbing Packs
I would certainly like to see more details on the 25L Mark! I am surprised it seems so lightweight given the more robust fabrics and padding. Only ~1oz more than the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pa...

January 19, 3:44pm

New Patagonia Ascentionist 25/35/45L Climbing Packs
Relatively lightweight for what they are. I can't help but think with Steve House's influence on design they are pretty awesome. Reasonably priced too. http://tinyurl.com/lb8ctz9 Desi...

January 17, 8:21pm

Re: Re: Glasses...
Richard, I suspect you have your glasses fitted too close to your eye sockets. You need to have the frame fitted leaving about 1 index finger width of space from your brow and underneath from your ...

In GEAR » Glasses...
January 15, 8:02pm

Re: BPing on O'ahu?
Lucky you! Recommend the Makapuu Point Lighthouse Trail and connecting Kaiwi Shoreline Trail on the East side and the Kaena Point Trail on the West side. Either way you will see lots of humpback wh...

In Pre-Trip Planning » BPing on O'ahu?
January 15, 4:38pm

Re: Improved Hipbelt?
>>I can't quit tell from the pictures provided but it looks like the hipbelt has changed a bit. That might be a big improvement. I tried an Exos on at REI. The hipbelt was so flimsy I did...

In GEAR » 2014 Osprey Exos 48
January 14, 11:42pm

Re: 2014 Osprey Exos 48
Looks to me they left the front outside zip pocket(s) off the 48/58L models. Too bad as it is a fav feature on my 2011 version.

In GEAR » 2014 Osprey Exos 48
January 14, 3:59pm

Re: Re: Quote
>>Really, after rereading his rant/manifesto/letter, I think he's still caught up in the more is better/heavy hauler mindset that your pack must weigh x amount to be comfortable.<< ...

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
January 12, 6:32pm

Re: What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
I'll never know what he has to say. I wasted about 30sec of my time clicking around his clunky circa 1994 website and gave up. First impressions and all that...

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
January 12, 4:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.