Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

jerry adams (retiredjerry) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Oregon and Washington
About Me I started hiking about 45 years ago. My first backpack was 40 years ago. I currently try to do one backpack trip of 5 nights every month (which can be tricky in the winter) 20 to 50 miles. Mostly I stay around Mount Hood, Columbia Gorge, Mount Adams, Goat Rocks, and the Olympic Peninsula. In recent years I have shifted to lightweight - my pack weight without food and water is about 15 lb (7 kg). I make a lot of my own gear - silnylon tarp-tent, bivy, synthetic bag, simple bag style pack. My sleeping pad is a Therm-a-Rest air mattress.
Cityportland
Stateoregon
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by jerry adams

Showing 161 - 170 of 9310 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...931

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: A different wildlife-at-the-house story
There's this restaurant at Marion Forks (wherever that is) that has about 6 feeders out. There are multiple hummers all over, even on the same feeder. Maybe if I put out another feeder.

In Chaff » Circle of life
July 22, 9:14am

Re: Onion BS
okay, I tried to find an Onion parody of a liberal, the best I could see was "Hillary Clinton suspend for 3 weeks by FEC for spitting on Volunteer" I guess they are "liberal pr...

In Chaff » Two from the Onion
July 22, 9:11am

Re: Re: A different wildlife-at-the-house story
I am watching hummingbird at feeder Very sad, there's plenty for as many hummers as they want, but they keep chasing each other off. I don't know if there's just one that has staked...

In Chaff » Circle of life
July 22, 8:54am

Re: Re: Onion BS
from a few years ago, they were finding "very interesting things" now he isn't sure but why are we asking about stuff that happened a long time ago I'd listen to the Katy Tu...

July 22, 8:31am

Re: Windproof lighter wanted
same here - bic flint lighter gets wet and quits working I have several cheap piezo lighters. I got an expensive piezo lighter but it didn't work as good as the cheap ones

In GEAR » Windproof lighter wanted
July 22, 7:56am

Re: Re: Increase in maximum temperatures
yeah, so they can get more grant money : )

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
July 22, 7:45am

Re: Onion BS
ahhh... now we know how to piss off jimmer actually, I'd prefer to make people laugh, even though I'm a "liberal prick" : )

July 22, 7:43am

Re: Next Trump Headline
Trump elected 45th President

In Chaff » Next Trump Headline
July 22, 7:38am

Re: From the Onion
that's pretty funny. I heard that story too. Not the Onion parody.

July 21, 6:59pm

Re: Re: Two from the Onion
I thought the second one was pretty good. Predicted future. "going into massive debt", "Unlike my predecessor, I am fully committed to putting soldiers in battle situations. Othe...

July 21, 5:48pm

All Reader Reviews by jerry adams

jerry adams has posted no reviews.